Barefoot Island Kills

Gaius1

Forum Regular
Island Barefoot Killings

I had signed on as a sailor on a freighter, but the ship was filthy and the crew unfriendly so I decided to jump ship. When it came close to a large island in the south sea, I jumped overboard. I'm a good swimmer so it didn't take long for me to reach the shore. My clothes were soaked but also dirty from working on that scow so I stripped naked.

The sand felt warm beneath my bare feet and the warm air felt good on my naked body. The only thing that I kept on was my Kabar knife strapped to my waist. Its six inch steel blade was all that I had to protect me from whatever I had to face on this island.

I walked naked into the island in search of food and water when a native appeared in front of me. He started yelling in a language that I didn't understand, but I got the impression that he was angry at seeing a naked white man on his island. He was dressed only in a loincloth, barefoot and wearing a headband to hold his black hair in place. He also had a knife stuck into his loincloth which he drew out and I drew my trusty Kabar. I'm in my early twenties and he appeared to be in his forties. We started exchanging thrusts at our bare bellies. After several thrusts, I was able to grab his wrist and pull the knife down and at the same time I stabbed him in his belly, right in his navel. He cried out as I forced all six inches into his belly. I pulled the knife out and stabbed him again just above his navel. That was it for him. The knife fell from his hand. I pulled the knife out again and stabbed him a third time. Each time he groaned pitifully.

He fell against me. His hand grabbed my chest. My knife was still in his belly. It connected us together. I could feel his body shaking. I put my bare feet on top of his and felt them shifting in the sand. I ripped off his loincloth leaving us both naked and he let out a loud scream like he was humiliated, but I was amazed to see that his cock was rock hard. I knew that he was finished, my knife was still deep in his belly so I took his cock in my hand and squeezed it. He was naked, his head against my chest. He groaned and his cock started to shoot its juices onto my bare feet and his. His cock continued to release its cum onto both of our bare feet for what seemed like forever. I pulled my knife out of him and pushed him onto the ground onto his back. His cock was still emptying the last of its cum. His bare feet were digging into the sand.

My cock had become hard from the thrill of my first male kill. I had to release my lust. I picked up his bare feet. He was still alive. I decided to rape his bare feet so I shoved my cock between them. At first he struggled, trying to pull his feet out of my hands as my cock slid between them which only made my lust grow, but then he weakened his bare feet only twitched. It was then that my cock shot its juices all over his helpless, still twitching feet. I covered his bare feet with my cum and then reluctantly dropped them onto the sand. I couldn't believe that he was still barely alive. I took his loincloth and wiped his cum off of my bare feet, then I grabbed his ankles and pulled his body into the tall grass. His bare feet were still twitching and covered with my cum as I walked away. It caused me to get hard again.

This had been my first kill, but I was addicted. I had become aroused again and wondered if there were any more natives around to satisfy my lust. Now I was not only looking for food and water but other barefoot natives to kill. I didn't take long until I came upon one. He was a teenager. He appeared to be looking around, maybe searching for the older male that I had killed. He might be the man's son. I jumped out in front of him. He let out a scream, probably because he had never seen a naked white man before. He was dressed just like my earlier victim, barefoot, and a loincloth with a knife tucked into it.
Because he was shocked, it gave me a chance to grab his wrist as he reached for his knife. At the same time I pulled my knife and shoved the six inch blade into his young tight belly. His eyes grew wide and he let out a high pitched scream. I had missed his bellybutton so I pulled my knife out, still holding his wrist and plunged again, this time into his young bellybutton. Again he cried out in shock in his high pitched teenage voice. I reached out with my left arm and pulled his young body against me. With the knife still sticking in his tight belly, I reached down and pulled off his loincloth leaving him naked. He cried out as the older man had. Apparently his tribe had some law against males being naked together. I was surprised that the boy's cock was not hard as the older man's was, but I took it in my hand and began to stroke it. The boy was moaning and groaning, the knife was still sticking in his belly, but his cock began to swell and get hard.

Finally, his young cock got rigid for the last time and began to release its juices as the teen groaned. His cum hit my legs and ran down to my bare feet. I pulled my knife out of his belly and let him drop to the ground. His young naked body filled me with lust. His chest was flat, undeveloped, but his bare feet were perfect. Just looking at his small, bare feet made my cock ache for release so I picked them up. At first I caressed his young bare feet in my hands and rubbed them against my bare chest. The boy was still groaning.

His young bare feet were so perfect that I couldn’t wait any longer to rape them. And, what made it better was that he was still alive and he would try to pull his bare feet away when he felt my cock invade them. And, to my sexual delight, the boy did struggle. When he felt my cock on the soles of his bare feet, he struggled to free them, but I kept a tight hold on them. His bare feet were beautiful and I enjoyed holding them on my cock. The boy was strong, he continued to struggle as I raped his bare feet, but that only increased my pleasure until I could not hold my cum back any more. My cock spewed its juices all over the boy's feet. I hated to release his bare feet even though I had spewed my lust all over them, but I let them fall to the ground. He rubbed his bare feet together trying to clean my cum off of them, but that only spread it all over them.

His bare feet were so enticing that I would have liked to keep him alive to pleasure myself with them again, but I didn't. I knelt beside him and stabbed him in his flat left pec, finishing him. Then I picked up his body and carried him to where I had left the older first victim. I tossed his naked body on top of the older man. Their bare feet lay together. I wondered what other natives where out there.

Excellent! Can't wait to read of more belly stabs.

simply fantastic, imaginative and well written!!!!!!! gots me nice and boned! thanks my friend! u rock!

Will you continue your killing spree? I like what you did to your victims...

Take a look at these stories that I wrote:

The Hunt parts 1,2 3 page 1
Wild West Gunfight page 4
Teen in the Shower page 3
Farther and Son page 3

Back