Barefoot Pirates 2

Gaius1

Forum Regular
If you have barefoot fantasies, check out my earlier posts: Barefoot Pirates, The Hunt parts 1,2 &3, and Two Gladiator's Fight in Bed.

Pirate Story Part 2

After Gaius and his pirates had killed all of the crew, they started the delightful task of disposing of their bodies. All of the dead male pirates were barefoot as were all of Gaius’ crew, but since the attack had come in the night, most of the crew were completely naked. Gaius felt himself get hard as he walked around the deck looking at the men lying dead and barefoot . Their bodies lie all over the first two decks that he surveyed with Dan, his first mate. Even the sight of the barefoot men that were clothed excited him, their bellies stabbed with the sword of one of his men or an arrow still protruding from their chest, fired by his archers.

Some of the men had not died immediately, he could see where their bare feet had scraped across the wooden deck in an effort to escape their certain fate at the hands of their attackers. It made him feel guilty to admit that the sight of the body of one of his men even excited him. Their bare feet against the deck made his cock drip with excitement.

Several of his men died while still fighting off the attacker and many had their shirts ripped open by the other's dagger as he plunged it into the man’s chest. Gaius saw several places where his men had been able to kill the opponent as he attacked him and they lay together in death with daggers in each of their bodies. One such pair had fought with such ferocity that they had literally torn each other’s clothes off as they desperately tried to land the decisive blow with their dagger. The man and the enemy lay across each other, their bare feet entwined and each held onto the dagger buried in the other’s chest. Gaius knelt next to the dead pair and could not help touching both of their bare feet. He felt a wave of excitement rush through him as he held the crewman's bare feet and stared at the other man’s dagger plunged deep into his chest.

“Dan, have the men thrown naked into the sea, but for all our fallen comrades, wrap them in sheets and we will have a burial ceremony.” Gaius said.

He loved watching as the barefoot men walked about the deck dragging the dead pirates to the railing. The men picked them up by their hands and feet and tossed them over. Gaius’ excitement grew as he watched the men being thrown overboard and saw the wounds inflicted by his men in their chest or lower bellies just above their cocks.

“Look, Dan, over there! isn’t that Julius?”

“Oh god! Gaius! It is” Dan replied.

“Come,” Gaius said, “let’s see if he is still alive.”

The two men hurried where two bodies lay on the deck. One was a man who had been stabbed deeply with a sword in his belly, he was bare chested and wore flowing pantaloons. He had been stabbed just above his belly button. The other lay near the man with a dagger still protruding from his chest. He also wore pantaloons with a low cut white shirt that had been stained red with his blood.

“Oh Dan, it is poor Julius, look at his chest cut open by the enemy’s dagger. His bare feet were pointed straight out. He must have tried to crawl away after he was stabbed. Well, at least he was able to kill the attacker in return. It appears that he struck the first blow with his sword in the man's belly but wasn’t able to finish him off before his dagger found Julius' chest. Now my barefoot pirate lies here dead.”

Dan, who also wore an open shirt that exposed his chest for all to see, walked over to were the man lay. “Look Gaius, he is erect!”

Gaius looked at the man’s pants and saw a mound between his legs made by his erect penis. “He must have gotten hard when he stabbed Julius' chest.”

“Gaius, lets pull his pants off and enjoy ourselves.”

“Yes, lets rape his dead, barefoot body!”

Dan stood over the man and grabbing his pants, he pulled them off exposing his still hard cock.

Gaius pulled off his pants leaving on only his shirt. He stood over his body and kneeling, he impaled himself on the rigid cock, forcing it into his wet ass. The dead man's hard cock felt so good in his ass as he glanced at Julius' dead bare feet lying on the deck.

“Oh god,” Gaius moaned, “I’m raping this dead pirate and looking at Julius. he’s barefoot and dead, killed by him!”

Dan knelt beside Gaius and kissed him, he squeezed Gaius’ pec's and played with his nipples as Gaius rode up and down on the pirate’s cock.

Dan shoved his tongue deeply into Gaius’ mouth as Gaius’ wet ass soaked the man’s hard cock.

“Dan,” Gaius moaned, “my bare feet are touching the bare feet of this dead pirate. I’m caressing his dead bare feet with mine as I rape his dead body. I’m so excited, I’m about to cum. Dan, caress my feet.”

Dan knelt over and caressed Gaius’ and the dead pirate’s bare feet. his chest touched Gaius’ bare heels.

“Oh damn this feels good. Dan, come and kiss me!” Gaius commanded.

Dan moved in front of Gaius as he moved up and down on the still hard cock of the dead pirate. He thrust his tongue into Gaius’ mouth. Gaius felt Dan's tongue and breath in his mouth. Dan gently rubbed Gaius’ chest.

Suddenly Gaius felt Dan shudder. “OHHH!” Dan moaned with his tongue still in Gaius’ mouth.

Pulling his tongue out, Dan said, “Gaius! I’ve been stabbed, this bastard is still alive!”

Both men stared at Dan’s stomach, the pirate had stabbed his in his belly button and was pulling the dagger out as they stared in horror.

“Gaius!!” Dan screamed as the pirate stabbed him again just under his left pec.

“Gaius! he’s killed me” Dan cried as he slumped down next to the pirate. His body trembled and his bare feet kicked in the throes of death.

“Dan!” Gaius screamed as the pirate grabbed him by the throat and pushed the knife against his belly.

Gaius had no choice but remain impaled on the pirate’s cock as he moved beneath him. He watched as Dan’s struggles got weaker until only his feet twitched.

“Oh Dan, your bare feet, your dead and he is going to kill me too! My barefoot Dan, I want to touch your bare feet while they are still moving” Gaius stretched his hand as far as he could and touched Dan’s still twitching feet.

“Dan and Julius are dead, and barefoot, killed by this pirate, and now his going to kill me.”

Gaius felt the pirate start to shoot his cum into his ass. He plunged the knife into Gaius' belly.

“Dan, his killing me like he killed you. We will be lying dead and barefoot together!” Gaius could still feel the bare feet of the pirate against his as he pushed the knife in Gaius' belly again.

“OH!,” Gaius moaned as the knife again entered his belly, “Dan and Julius, we will be three dead barefoot pirates”

The pirate kept stabbing him over and over in his belly as Gaius' bare feet struggled against his.

As a final strike, he reached up and stabbed Gaius in his chest.

“Oh! you bastard, you’ve slaughtered us!” Gaius slumped over and fell off of the pirate. His cock pulled out of Gaius' ass. He continued to stab Gaius as he tried to crawl towards Dan. His bare feet pushing his stabbed body along the deck.

He crawled on top of Dan’s body. “Dan, your dead and I am going to die on top of you with my bare feet touching yours.”

The pirate stabbed Gaius in the back as his bare feet caressed Dan’s feet. Gaius reached out with his hand hand grabbed Julius' bare foot. The pirate stabbed Gaius again in the back. He moaned and thought that if he had to die he wanted to die with his barefoot crew. The pirate’s knife entered his back again and killed him.

The pirate stood up in triumph looking at the three barefoot men that he had killed laying together.

wow, so hot!!!! ive got a throbbing hard on, I'm going to have to shoot out a load NOW!!!!!!!

Would love to be a pirate killed in my bare feet!!! Lying in a pile with my comrades, open mouth pressed against someone's dead soles while the toes of my own dead bare feet press against another's stiff dead penis.

Back