Naked Male Fighters

Gaius1

Forum Regular
The selected area was packed with warriors who were waiting impatiently for the death match to begin. We had been captured in the previous day's battle and have been chosen to provide the entertainment to this select group of braves. For this fight, the braves have voted that both fighters should be equipped with knives and the has demanded that both of us fight completely naked. We enter the arena, our hands tied behind our backs, hearing the loud talking of the tribe. I look at your naked body, and realize that only one of us can leave this field alive tonight. The winner will become the slave of the warrior who proved his bravery in battle.

I feel self-conscious being forced to fight without my loincloth in front of so many of the enemy, but as I look in your eyes, I see cold determination to win. One of the braves steps behind me and begins to untie my ropes. As he unties the knot, he forces his rigid cock into my ass. I groan as he fucks me in front of his tribe. He pulls my bound hands against his belly and my fingers feel his strong muscles. I feel his cock throb inside of me as he shoots his man juice into my ass. Having raped me, he unties my hands. At the same time another brave had forced his cock into you, bending you forward until your hands touched his chest. Both of us having been raped, we were now given knives and ordered to fight. You approach me crouching over slightly, the knife moving slowly in your hand. The excitement of the crowd affects me and I try to visualize my knife slicing into your belly, seeing your naked body lying on the ground before me. Suddenly, we are only a few feet apart, the polished blades of our knives reflecting the fire light as they slash through the air.

We thrust our knives at each other's bare flesh without success until, finally, I charge you. You grab my wrists with both your hands and we struggle back and forth each trying to break the other's hold and score a fatal thrust at close range. Our bare feet get tangled together as we struggled and we fall to the floor. Our naked bodies squirm together as we roll around on the ground groaning, fighting for a brief instant that would allow one of us to plunge his knife into the other's exposed belly or chest. Our bodies covered in sweat from our struggles we role across the floor, first me on top trying to drive my knife into your chest then you on top driving your knife at me as I hold both of your wrists. Our hard cocks crossed each other driving into the other man's crotch. My cock becomes trapped between your hard shaft and your leg. Our bare feet push against each other trying for dominance.

The braves grow silent as we struggle on the ground, finally we both become still. You lay face down on me and I am on my back. There is no sound from the crowd as they stare at us, neither of us moving. And then you slowly kneel and stand up and the crowd sees your dagger buried in my chest standing straight up. My eyes stare blankly at the ceiling; my cock rigid now unable to cum. My bare feet twitching.

The crowd erupts into loud cheers as you stand at my feet. Your cock throbbing, standing straight out from your body. You grab your cock and slowly massage your hard shaft until it shoots its white, hot cum over my dead, naked body.

Weak from the fight and your orgasm, you fall to your knees between my legs. You pry my knife from my hand and grabbing my hard cock and balls, you castrate me to the wild cheers of the crowd. Then, gathering your strength, you grab both my bare feet and stand up and pull my dead body beside the fire, my hands dragging above my head. The crowd cheers for the two naked fighters; one defeated, dead and castrated; the other pulling his defeated prize behind him. You turn me onto my stomach and lay beside me one hand fondling my ass, the other stroking your cock. Your cock becomes hard again and you shove it into my ass, raping me. You scream into the night as your cock shoots its juices into my ass. Exhausted, you collapse on top of my body, your cock still buried in my ass.

Wonderful. I could feel myself in the arena with these naked warriors.

Really horny story, thanks for posting. Would enjoy being either of these dudes.

I would rather be the victor, for two reasons. First, the pure thrill of shoving a knife into a naked man. Second, I live and become slave to a warrior and get to serve him and go to war again and kill more men.

Back