Hanging or beheading

Hanging or beheading?

• Hanging

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Beheading

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters
I don't think I want my neck tortured at all. However, if I have to choose between being hanged and being beheaded, there's no contest. I want to hang. I don't like being cut. Hanging might be a good method of suicide too. Everyone does it, young and old, men and women...so it can't bee too difficult. Cutting off one's own head is hardly an option, though I have read about people managing it.

I don't think I want my neck tortured at all. However, if I have to choose between being hanged and being beheaded, there's no contest. I want to hang. I don't like being cut. Hanging might be a good method of suicide too. Everyone does it, young and old, men and women...so it can't bee too difficult. Cutting off one's own head is hardly an option, though I have read about people managing it.

I have seen a video in which the coroner says beheading by the guillotine is the least painful and fastest of deaths. However, for me, I agree with Alexonedeath as a) I do not want to suffer, and b) I want my body to be intact after death and I do not like cutting. I also agree, for me (I am getting to be elderly) I would want to hang myself rather than suffer a long illness. I am by no means near that point yet as I have no diagnosed illness that would kill me. I will be seeking someone to actually be my prison guard who will set a time for my haning.

I want to have some hard and good sex and afterwards a good cleanup removing DNA from the killer
We going somewhere else and I take off my clothes lay them neat on a pile and then my killer may hang me so it like suicide so my killer wont go to jail
Don't want that for him
Someone cutting off his head it will be always murder

If you have to die being hanged naked in front of a cheering crowd is the best and more entertaining for the onlookers.

Deoful, yes, having a cheering crowd watch those last few seconds before yoou pass out would be great. Alos being naked has to be a turn-on. In the OLD Nooseletter, there was a story about an annual pick of a your male to be hanged at sundown. He would be brought out naked with the crowd cheering and stand there facing the sun as it goes down and the seocnd it slips beyond the horizon, the floor is released from under him. I think that would be so exciting to be tht sacrifice.

S
Deoful, yes, having a cheering crowd watch those last few seconds before yoou pass out would be great. Alos being naked has to be a turn-on. In the OLD Nooseletter, there was a story about an annual pick of a your male to be hanged at sundown. He would be brought out naked with the crowd cheering and stand there facing the sun as it goes down and the seocnd it slips beyond the horizon, the floor is released from under him. I think that would be so exciting to be tht sacrifice.

This seems a great way to go. But why not go with a mate.
Djbear. Maybe we should go together

Hanging naked in front of a large crowd of naked men. But pulled up gradually, so the death is very slow strangulation. I could watch the naked men jerking off as they watch me hang. Could my dick get hard, too?

A slow beheading could be fun, too. Tied naked in front of a large crowd of naked men. A cut to my throat. Blood dribbles down my chest. Men get excited. Another cut, deeper this time. More blood. Men stroke their cocks and lean forward to smell my blood. Little cut by little cut, until blood gushes from my throat out onto the crowd of men. My last sight is blood-splattered naked men beating their meat. My severed head is tossed into the crowd to be fucked in the neck, fucked in the mouth, and kissed on the lips.

I’d want to hang. I envision myself naked on a stool with a noose around my neck and my hands tied behind my back. I’m hard as a rock and likely dripping Precum. I’ve been edging for days in anticipation and I’ve never been hornier. I’m scared & nervous but also excited. I want everyone watching when I’m pushed of the stool and start my dance. I want everyone jacking off as I strangle, shoot my load, and then relieve my bladder.

Tank you Alex. I have read so much over the years, I relive it as Imasturbate, imagining it is me. Is that romantic?

Actually, it was the prominent sunset in your fantasy that was romantic. The hanging itself is incidental, and your masturbation might DE-romanticize the whole business. :p

Ooops, wrpmg wprd Alex. There was the story of a young male being hanged at the fair week just at sunst - he would stand facing the sunset. Yes, standing there knowing when it set you would die - Imagining how that would feel sets me off.

Ooops, wrpmg wprd Alex. There was the story of a young male being hanged at the fair week just at sunst - he would stand facing the sunset. Yes, standing there knowing when it set you would die - Imagining how that would feel sets me off.

That's much better, and totally romantic! :D

Thanks for correcting me Alex, Another story that set me off was one of a losing team hanging after a death game - all in their jock straps. One guy had been put on only for the final minuetes because of an injury to a first line player. He was angry that he had to be th eone to die. It describes the audience, the ritual, and th eguards who harrass the players, all in a line.

Back