Censorship against the dead everywhere

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Good evening all,

Several people working either in policia or SEMEFO were posting graphic images of beautiful daily murders in Mexico but all got banned from twitter and facebook a couple of days ago, censorship against dead bodies is everywhere.

Twitter, facebook and YouTube have all hired additional people who can quickly remove graphic stuff and ban accounts after recent media reports that death and gore was spreading in massive amounts on these sites.

Reddit also came under fire by large media organizations for it's laxed attitude regarding gore and death groups so they introduced new rules recently after graphic suicide video of young guy from California was leaked there couple of weeks ago.

fzndquo.png

These warning boxes started to appear recently on gore subs of Reddit after a young guy's suicide video was leaked online and posted there.

Why in Hell don't these people simply avoid sites they are offended by? Reality is so fucking terrifyingly to some people. Makes me puke!

Yes. I know... :very very sad:
Some of my sources are Facebook and Twitter pages.
Now I found the more than the 50% less of pics than years ago
Some pages deleted change the names again, again and again, and is very hard to find the new one. Sometimes I lost it forever.
The same happens with blogs and other sites, Lots of then, finally opt to post the blurred pics, or an ilustrative images.
Fortunately, internet is not easy to dominate, and lots of my sources are still avaliable. So I have some different sources from a single city or province.
But every time, id hardest to found new stuff. In a free afternoon, I can find the stuff what years before I found in an hour.
I hope we will always have the holy yellow press.

With all this hysterical anti-death vigilance on the Internet, it seems inevitable that before long the thought police will shut down sites like CDG. I agree with New Yorker that finding a photo of a dead loved one online would be painful. I have no idea what to suggest in such cases.

In general, many problems would be solved if people would only mind their own business.

Last edited:
Since Russian authorites seized control over VK all graphic stuff was banned or deleted some of the best morgue pics and vids in the history of CDG were from VK groups.

Now everything banned and censored.

VK has gone to shit.

[April 15th 2018] Imporant announcement:
Due to a recent passing of FOSTA/SESTA bills in the US, we are forced to retire and shutdown Zambian Meat . Site will be up until May 20th 2018, in case you want to save anything. We are also looking for anyone willing to take ownership of the website.

Back