Two willing victims for hanging

bikerboots

Noosed up biker
Hi guys,

We are interested in hearing from guys, preferably in Europe, to play with the ideas below. We are the willing victims. We really like the idea of forced repeated hangings until the end.

Contact here or via wickr: nickname hangme

==============
The killing of Bikerboots & Olarok

Bikerboots & Olarok make the choice to be put to death by hanging. When they get to the killing site, they will remove all their clothing. Bikerboots will then put on faded Levi's 512 jeans, without a belt, and his boots. Olarok will wear his black Zatiny Diesel jeans, also without a belt.

Both victims will be handcuffed, hands behind their backs. The feet will also be attached, but not too close so they can kick a little. A chain will also connect the hands and feet. This is to ensure that the condemned will respect their commitment to be killed and cannot attempt to escape during their execution.

The condemned will be put in the nooses immediately. Their belongings will be burned. The condemned will then wait for the beginning of their killing. Four scenarios are possible:

=== SCENARIO 1 : Duration 6 hours

The killing will start at 10pm. The victims will be hanged every 10 minutes for a duration of the executioner's choice. The executioner must only make sure that the victims are still alive at 4 am. At 4am, the victims will be hanged for one hour.

In the event of the premature death of one of the victims, the process continues until the death of the second. If both die before 4am, they will be left to hang for one hour. In the end, they will be put on the ground, still bound, faces against the ground, and left to rot.

=== SCENARIO 2 : Duration 12 hours

The killing will start at 8pm. The procedure is identical to scenario 1. At 8am, the victims will be hanged for one hour.

In the event of the premature death of one of the victims, the process continues until the death of the second. If both die before 8am, they will be left to hang for one hour. In the end, they will be put on the ground, still bound, faces against the ground, and left to rot.

=== SCENARIO 3 : Duration 24 hours

The killing will start at 8pm. The convicts will hang every 10 minutes. The hanging time will be 10s for the first period. Each period lasts 3 hours. In the second period, the hanging time will increase to 12s each 10 minutes. In the third period, the hanging will last 14s every 10 minutes, and so on until 24h when both victims will be hanged for one hour.

In the event of the premature death of one of the victims, the process continues until the death of the second. If both die before the end of the 24 hours, they will be left to hang for one hour. In the end, they will be put on the ground, still bound, faces against the ground, and left to rot.

=== SCENARIO 4 : Duration 48 hours

The killing will begin at midnight. The convicts will hang every 10 minutes. The hanging time will be 10s for the first period. Each period lasts 6 hours. In the second period, the hanging time will increase to 15s each 10 minutes. In the third period, the hanging will last 20s every 10 minutes, and so on until 48h when both victims will be hanged for one hour. .

Given the low probability of the victims being alive after 48 hours, the premature death rule will apply in this scenario. In the end, they will be put on the ground, still bound, faces against the ground, and left to rot.

This is a killing. Therefore once the victims are in the nooses, they will have to make do with whatever happens. They will get no food, they can only get water until the hangings begin. If they piss or shit themselves, the execution will continue as planned. Once the process has begun, both victims will have to focus on their deaths.

The victims must also show goodwill and must not display any fear, or ask to be freed. If they breach this rule once, they will be be gagged. In the event of a second failure, they will also be blindfolded.

beautiful scenery to hang. I live in Italy. I would very much like to participate as a victim

Be sure to hang them shirtless, and after the trashing stops, place your hand under their left pec, to be sure the heart has stopped.

Had same ad myself somewhere else standing naked and bonded with a chain around my neck thts connected to a electric hoist
Killer had to play with my live for a night hoistin me up just enough from the floor to get me quick back
Guy did let me hang for a whole night at the foot end of his bed on a way I got just enough air to survive itWant to do it again with someone and some day maybe for real
Chat wickr irishlongpig

Hope to see you

I would prefer to be taken to the gallows after a short period of waiting in the cell and knowing the time for the gallows. Yes, I would be willing to hang for a short period revived but then hanged to death - it is what I want when I get too old to have a decent life or have some terminal illness - rather than suffer through the illness.

while I have expressed my preference for the way I would do it, remember in hanging the person passes out extremely quickly - know from experience.

hello contact me in the news i am interested

Oh that's fuckin hot i would like to be a victim i am in lebenon ... is there someone near to me ?

But the noose must not be perfect to ensure that the victim will be awake and suffer for the longest possible time before passing out ... i have had a hanging experience, of course with a friend to rescue me but i passed out immediatly after i had been dangled on the noose .. i didn't enjoy any suffering ...
When i am alone i hang myself partially with an imperfect noose and i keep the other end of the rope hold by my hand for safety ... i enjoy it more in this way cause i can keep myself conscious and feel my limbs kicking .... my feet abductions and costructions and sometimes some saliva gets out of my mouth ... i can see my face turns red in a mirror opposite to me and my hard cock ...
Sometimes i cum while i am hanging my self ... but i mostly cum in the second after leaving the rope when my body is trembling because of the choke.
I have never pissed myself but i would like to

I'd love to be a victim in and those cases I want to hang my self but can't find a good place to do it I want to be completely naked though

Back