Barefoot Pirates

Gaius1

Forum Regular
Barefoot Pirates

Gary walked out of his cabin onto the deck of his ship. He wore a cotton shirt and pantaloons, and a sword hung from a sash around his waist. His bare feet felt the smooth wooden deck below him as the wind gently blew against his chest causing his shirt to brush against his nipples, making them hard. He looked about the deck. watching his men go about their duties. His crew were dressed like him, all were barefoot and wore cotton shirts and pantaloons. Some of the men’s shirts were cut very low exposing most of their chests while others were buttoned to the neck.

Gary watched the men work, their bare feet moving across the deck of the ship as they brought in the sails and made the cargo secure. He looked at Dan tying down a sail, his foot pressing against the railing as he pulled a rope tight. Dan had spent the night with Gary in his cabin making love. They laid together naked until early morning licking and kissing each other all over until they fell asleep. Dan’s head lay against Gary’s chest and Gary’s hand cupped Dan’s chest until it was time to wake. Dan went to begin his chores on deck and Gary assumed his responsibilities as Captain. As Gary watched his lover, he recalled how he and his crew had captured the ship.

Gary had gone to one of the waterfront bars. He let the captain of one of the ships pick his up and take him back to his cabin. Thinking he had the upper hand, he ripped off Gary's clothes as he weakly resisted. Then after throwing him onto his bed, he ran his hands roughly over Gary's body, lingering on his chest. As he squeezed Gary's pecs, he could feel his penis get hard against his thigh. Reaching down with his right hand he grabbed his penis and shoved it in Gary's still dry ass and began to pump in and out of him. Gary was pleasantly surprised to find that he had a large cock. Gary waited until he had brought the captain to an orgasm and then he reached down and grabbed his dagger that he had thrown near the bed and stabbed him in the chest.

“UGGGGH” the captain yelled in shock. His mouth and eyes opened wide. Gary pulled the knife from his chest and shoved it in him again this time a little lower, just below his left pec. As he shoved the knife in him he pushed him onto his side. The captain's hands squeezed Gary's chest so tightly that he almost screamed, but then his hands relaxed, he was dead. Gary pulled himself off of him, pulling the captain's cock from his ass. It was still rock hard.

“Poor thing,” he laughed, “he didn’t even cum.” Leaving his naked body in the cabin with his dagger still in his chest, Gary went onto the deck where his crew had already boarded the ship and were attacking the crew as they slept.

Mark had climbed the mast to where the lookout stood. He held a dagger in his teeth and was barefoot so that he could approach quietly. As he reached the perch where the man stood, he concealed the dagger in his hand. Seeing a youth, the man let him approach. He also was barefoot and Mark let his feet play with his for a few seconds. He could feel him get excited. Then, out of nowhere, Mark's dagger flashed in the night, he plunged it into the pirate's chest, he tried to call out but Mark covered his mouth with his. He could feel the man's feet struggle underneath his. He kissed him deeply as he pulled his dagger from his chest and stabbed him in his side. The crewman grew weak, his feet stopped struggling. Mark pushed him off the perch and his body fell into the water beside the ship.

Meanwhile, the rest of the men had gone below decks and were making short work of the crew. The men had gone to bed naked because of the heat. The Gary's pirates stabbed many of them while they slept. Those that awoke were totally defenseless as the pirates' swords slashed their bare flesh. In a matter of minutes it was over. All of the crew were dead. The pirates left the men were they lay and returned above deck where Gary had them get the ship underway. When they were well out of port, the pirates dragged the bodies of the crew on deck and threw them in a pile. Gary became excited at the sight of the naked bodies of the men piled on top of each other. He went to the caption’s cabin and taking the dead captain by his bare feet, he dragged him onto the deck.

“Look laddies!” he yelled, “here’s the big man himself” All the men laughed at the naked body of the captain whose penis was still rock hard standing straight up. Gary grabbed his penis and pulled his dagger from his chest. He placed the knife at the base of his cock, but then he released him. Standing up he said “No I won’t cut it off, it will be a nice morsel for some shark.” “Dan, take his hands” Gary ordered. Dan took the captain by his hands while Gary held him by his bare feet. The two men swung his body over the rail into the water. Everyone laughed and cheered.

Gary took one more look at the pile of naked men, their bodies stabbed in the chest and belly. Some of the pirates were castrating the bodies and throwing their penises into the water in a contest to see which of them could throw a castrated penis the farthest.

“Enough of this,” Gary commanded “throw the bodies over the side.” The men immediately began picking the men up by the feet and hands and throwing them into the water.

After the bodies were gone, the men got the ship underway in search of riches.

Unknown to Gary, a ship had left the port in pursuit of them and was quickly closing in. It was manned with a detachment of marines who had been ordered to capture and return the stolen ship. It was Mark in the crow’s nest that first saw the ship in pursuit. He watched it for a few moments and knew that it was closing in on them quickly. Quickly grabbing the rope he began his descent to the deck. His bare feet and hands held the rope tightly as he descended. When he reached the deck, he immediately went to the captain’s quarters to tell Gary.

“Gary! Gary!” Mark yelled, “there is a ship on the horizon closing in on us very fast”

Gary looked at Mark; his dark hair windblown, laying down his back; his shirt unbuttoned giving Gary brief glimpses of his pecs. Gary’s eyes dropped to Mark's bare feet as they squirmed back and forth on the deck.

“Quiet down, Mark” Gary commanded “we will fight these fools and kill them as we did the others. Send Dan to me.”

Mark ran to get Dan and Gary couldn’t help but admire his smooth, good looking feet as he left. Gary was secretly glad that the men were barefoot on the ship, since the sight of a barefoot man working or even fighting with the barefoot men from whom they took the ship had always excited him. The fight for the ship had excited him so much that he had massaged his cock as he stood on the captain’s deck and watched his men stab the barefoot male defenders.

As Dan approached Gary yelled, “Come about and get the men prepared to fight!”

When the ship had come about, and the men had gotten their swords, Gary addressed them.. he gazed at the barefoot men holding their swords in the air.

“We shall be victorious today. Kill all of the men except the captain, I will have him tied to the mast of his own ship and castrate him myself in front of you!”

The men cheered wildly waving their swords in the air and got prepared to repel the enemy.

The ship pulled along side and Gary could see that the attackers were barefoot with leather vests and gold colored pants. The men jumped from their ship onto his ship and began to fight the defenders. Gary watched the bare feet of the men and his men as they exchanged blows with their swords. He could feel his cock become hard as he watched Dan thrust his sword in the belly of one of the attackers. Gary watched the man's bare feet stumble across the deck before he fell on his stomach. His bare feet slipped on the deck as he tried to crawl away, but Dan came up to finish him with another sword thrust in his back. He lifted his head and screamed, then collapsed.

“Oh my god!” Gary yelled as he saw one of the men slash his saber across Mark's chest. His sword cut through his shirt into his chest. Mark screamed out and dropped his sword, he tore his shirt open exposing his chest and the deep cut the man’s saber had made in it. Blood poured down his chest. Then making a direct thrust, the man’s saber entered just below Mark's pec's. His eyes went wide as he looked from the slash across his chests into the man’s eyes. When the attacker withdrew the sword, Mark fell to the deck. Gary was sure that he was dead, his body lay still. The man took his bare foot and pushed Mark onto his back. His hands were still covering his chest and Gary could see his bare feet laying motionless in the sun.

The fighting got closer and closer to the captain’s deck where Gary stood. He shouted commands to his crew, and he watched as both men and attackers crumbled to the deck wounded. They lay in the midst of the fighting. Gary could see them laying dead on the deck as he shouted his commands. There were piles of dead men laying on top of each other, their bare feet mingled in death. He saw one woman who had been wounded and fallen to the deck, the man who had stabbed her was himself stabbed in the back by Dan. He fell on top of the woman. Gary watched him struggle under the body of the dead woman. In his weakened state he couldn’t move off of her. Her bare feet kicked in the air as he struggled to get free. Gary yelled to Dan to help her but it was too late, the woman had smothered under the body of the man. Her feet twitched for a while and then went still. His feet lay on top of hers, and Gary could not control his growing excitement as he saw her feet go still under the body of the man.

Gary drew his sword as the captain of the attacking ship approached him. Their swords crossed and he turned his attention from his crew to saving himself. As their swords clashed in combat, Gary glanced down and saw that he was barefoot. It excited his to know that they were both barefoot as they fought. He thought that if he killed him, he would caress his bare feet with his hands.

The sounds of the battle had abated as Gary continued to fight. Suddenly, he heard Dan scream somewhere behind him and almost at the same moment the captin's sword slid under his and pierced his abdomen.

“UGH” Gary groaned and dropped his sword. His hands grabbed at his belly. His shirt was becoming stained red with his blood. The man lowered his sword as Gary staggered away from him. Gary's bare feet stumbled on the deck, he leaned against the railing overlooking the main deck. The sight both disgusted and excited him. There before his were all of his men, they lay dead along with many of the attackers.

“Their all dead,” Gary said “all of the men are dead and they’re barefoot!” he held the wound in his belly tighter.

“I will soon be dead with them. I’ll be lying dead and barefoot with my crew.” Gary stumbled down the steps, his feet barely able to hold him up.

“We’re all going to be barefoot and dead in front of these attackers.” he thought. “They are going to rape our dead bodies, and then drag us by our bare feet and throw our naked bodies overboard.”

Suddenly, Gary heard Dan call his name. He turned to see Dan dragging himself toward him. Dan had been stabbed several times, the last time, the man had left his dagger sticking in Dan's chest. His had was on the handle of the dagger as he crawled to Gary.

“Gary come to me” Dan moaned, his bare feet pushed himself forward. When Gary reached him, Dan could go no farther. Gary knelt at his side.

“Kiss me before I die, Gary, caress my bare feet” Dan moaned.

Gary held Dan's bare foot and kissed it passionately. Dan moaned softly, his hand fell from the dagger in his chest onto the deck. Gary looked up.

“OH! Dan your dead! I’m holding your bare feet!” Gary cried as he placed the dead man's feet in his lap. Gary felt the heel of Dan’s bare foot push against his ass and he tingled with excitement.

“Dan. I’ll make love with your feet even though you’re dead” and Gary rubbed the dead man's bare feet back and forth on his crotch.

“OH OH! Dan your feet feel so good, before I die, I want to cum with your bare feet on my cock”

Gary held Dan's foot tightly in his hand, until he had an orgasm. Then kissing his bare foot one last time, Gary struggled to his feet as the captain approached him.

“Kill me now,” Gary said, “but I beg you to lay my body on top of his. Let our feet touch in death.”

The captain walked over to Dan’s body and placing his foot on his chest, he pulled the dagger out. Then walking over to Gary he pulled him close with his hand around his waist. Then placing his bare foot on his, he said, “I’ll honor your request and tie your bodies together when I throw you overboard, but I am going to rape you both first.”

Gary felt strangely excited feeling the captain's foot on top of his as he pulled him close . He looked around the boat and saw the men pulling the dead men by their feet to the center of the deck where they were ripping their clothes off and raping their dead bodies. The ones that they had finished raping, they threw in a pile. Gary looked at the dead men, their naked bodies and bare feet tangled together and remembered watching them a few hours ago running barefoot on the deck of the ship.

The captain stabbed Gary in the belly. “Oh!” he moaned.

He stabbed him again in the belly not wanting to damage his chest so that he could enjoy it when he raped his body.

“Oh,” he whispered “I’m dying, please hold my bare feet before I die.” The captain released him and Gary collapsed onto the deck. The captain knelt down and squeezed Gary's feet as he watched him clutching the dagger in his belly. He could feel his feet twitching in his hands. Then his hand left the dagger and fell to the deck. He knew that Gary was dead.

He pulled the dagger from Gary's belly and threw his body over his shoulder, Gary's bare feet dangling seductively in front of him. He dumped his body on the captain’s deck and went to where Dan lay. Picking up his feet, he dragged the dead man next to where Gary lay. He ripped Gary’s clothes off and threw them over the side. He felt his cock become like a rock in his pants as he stared at the naked bodies lying on the deck in the sun.

Then stripping himself naked he grabbed Gary's bare feet and rubbed them on his hard shaft. When he could no longer contain himself, he dropped the bare feet to the deck and rammed his cock into Gary's ass. His feet played with Gary's dead feet as he lay on his naked body. His dick felt like it was going to explode as it shot its semen into Gary's ass.

Hot story! I LOVE knives in the gut. Give us more.

Oh yes!!!! My stiff cock pumping its load on his dead... bare.... OHHHHHH.... FEEEEEEEET... UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Back