Handsome guy murdered undressed naked in hospital and ready for morgue

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Serious overkill shot too many times and bashed in the head. Dude had no chance.

Happened in Argentina he was undressed stark naked in hospital ER in front of other alive patients before being carted off to morgue for cutting.

need his smelly soles NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing that battered corpse must have caused quite some distress and anxiety for the alive patients in the ER, unless its wanger was extra-large, and served as a pleasant distraction.

Last edited:
oh wow, i would play with that

Serious overkill shot too many times and bashed in the head. Dude had no chance.

Happened in Argentina he was undressed stark naked in hospital ER in front of other alive patients before being carted off to morgue for cutting.

Not real crazy about the extra hits on his face, flanks and ass, but god damn, what a great set of big clean torso hits. I love stroking to the thought of myself being plugged like that.

I wonder was this guy just in the wrong place at the wrong time, or if he was a gang member or just used as a human shield, because he is riddled with bullets. Someone wanted to make sure that he was dead and stayed dead.

Back