Take me in as your houseboy choke slave

breathlessken

Suffocate me

I'm looking for a master and I need a place to stay anywhere. I can pay $400 monthly.

Right now I have no one to choke me. Will you let me stay at your place?

I wish to be choked in various ways

I wish to be suffocated in various ways

I wish to be smothered

The last master I had used to do these things to me all the time. I lived with him for the last 11 years. Unfortunately his family has a genetic heart failure problem where the males passes away early from heart failure. When he became ill I took care of him by driving him to doctor appointments, giving meds, and cooking from time to time unless we got food out. He was such a kind person. His grandfather passed at 52. He passed recently at 57. It sucks because I was building software to sell. We were going to get rich from this software. I really thought he had more time.

If you take me in I will be more than happy to finish my software and we can get rich together. I just can't live by myself. He did such a wonderful job choking me from time to time and allot over the years. He was such a wonderful person. I met him online 12 years ago and we shared similar interest except I never choked him. Only I was the victim and it was fun.

I really enjoy it when someone is laying on top of me while choking and smothering me for a while. It really gets me off. I've been choked out so many times and absolutely love it.

If you would like a house mate of some sort and you think you would like to have me I'm 100% available and it will take me about 1.5 years to make a few million from my software. If you ever desire a wealthy future where your house boy will do all of the hard work I may be your choice. I'm really good at computer programming and development.

I'm not currently working but I am getting a steady flow of a small amount of income which is why I can currently pay $400 monthly without fail.

I just don't really want to be hanged or drowned. I also don't mind role playing if you want. I don't think I need any help getting to you if you want.

My primary interest are being choked, smothered, etc. Other personal interest include anime, sci-fi, movies"Action/thriller/horror", Netflix, fixing things, gaming, programming. Also somewhat of a homebody because I enjoy getting allot of work done.

I'm a very open and honest person. I've got nothing to hide, clean driving record and clean background.

The house where I'm living at now is currently up for rent. It's not may place. I've just been living here for about 12 years. Losing someone is the worst pain I've ever experienced. Being with someone would be truly awesome and literally breathtaking.

I don't judge by age or looks.

Amazing lean body there. I can only imagine the sensation of your ass squeezing my cock as I squeeze your neck and smother you...

For those of you wondering yes I'm still open but just really busy helping the parents of my fallen friend. His parents are old and I'm currently helping out with various things for a while. I could be ready to move as soon as next month but I don't mind hearing from those interested in having me until then. Forgive me if I don't reply to pm right away as I'm just so busy but I will at one point reply to everything. Thanks.

Back