Modern Hunting; a series

arnoldpalmer

Forum Newcomer
Screen_Shot_2018_03_23_at_9_46_55_PM.png

Augusta started his video with a chipper “Hello!” His Austrian accent was stronger, and his voicer somewhat deeper than Eric had expected. He had been following Augusta on instagram for quite some time but the Viennese super model didn’t post many videos of himself talking. This was the first one, and it was live. “In NYC for castings! Want to couch surf this time instead of being stuck in hotel! Really see the city!” said the model to his massive following.
Why not? Eric thought to himself.
With a quick message from a shell account on a shell phone, Eric offered his place and struck gold; Augusta responded.
“Yes, sounds great. Like to see your place, can you send pictures”
Eric was a little wary. He didn’t want anything coming back to him.
“Do you have Signal?” he shot back.
“Yes, here’s my number! Send them over!”
Wow, what luck, Eric thought. And how trusting of Augusta, not to think anything a little fishy even at this. He sent some photos of his apartment on the encryption-based messaging app, a little more satisfied that nothing could be tracked to him.
“Wow, beautiful place! Yes, I’m down! Can I come to you on Tuesday? I have a couple other places lined up before then.”
“Sure thing. Let’s meet at a coffee shop near my place before we go over so you can make sure I’m not a freak. There’s a cafe I like called Verdiz on 9th and Park. Meet you there around 6?”
“Like the way you think ;)” Augusta responded, sending over a quick selfie from his cab. The ego was strong with this one.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_24_at_12_31_15_AM.png

The guys met in the corner of Verdiz, a favorite place of Eric's -- it was a rather trusting business. No security cameras. Augusta had bought a coke, which Eric found an odd purchase at a cafe, but he didn't linger on the thought. Rather, he kept a watchful eye to make sure no one was noticing the two. Augusta was incredibly beautiful, quite tall, and had a massive instagram following; easy to catch attention. Luckily it was Manhattan, and models weren’t much news.
“So what do you do?” Augusta asked.
“Oh, freelance design stuff.”
“And you can afford to live here?” Augusta asked, with a hint of amusement and surprise.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_24_at_1_20_15_AM.png

“I’m good!” Eric laughed. Of course he was just making things up.
“I want to see some of your work,” Augusta said, “but first I need to use the rest room.”
“Sure thing!” Eric said. With Augusta up, he quickly searched a few New Yorker magazine covers and took screen shots. Augusta wouldn’t know, he thought. He’d been following the boy for months and had never seen any sign of culture or interest in anything but working out and the occasional pet shot. Sometimes a girl. Augusta had been trying for a while to start a Youtube comedy channel, mostly slapdash, and very stupid and very unfunny. But his earnestness made it all charming, and he seemed to have endless energy and a constant smile.
Eric had also watched Augusta unlock his phone earlier. “Two, two, two, two” he said to himself, smiling and shaking his head. “What a fucking idiot.” The stars seemed to be aligning. Always fun to kill a dumb one. Unlocking the phone, he turned off all geotracking and uninstalled the “find my phone” app, all before Augusta emerged from the bathroom.
“So, let’s see!”
“Here’s a few things I’ve done.”
“Wow, the New Yorker! No wonder you can afford that place you showed me! I had a few ads of myself in a couple issues, you know.” He referenced a Topman ad he had done and quickly googled it for Eric to see.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_24_at_12_34_14_AM.png

“Not surprised, and looking sharp! Well, what do you say, do you want to see the place?”
“Yes! Let’s go!”
The two finished their drinks and shot off. No one noticed them go.

Augusta loved the apartment. He was full of energy, joie de vivre.
“Make yourself at home!” Eric shouted from the kitchen, pouring out some whisky for the two of them.
“I wish this could be home!” Augusta shouted. He was enamored with the view, and seemed to be bounding around in excitement.
“Well, take a celebratory drink,” Eric suggested. The two drank and laughed, talking about life on the road and girls and magazines. Eric watched himself, but Augsta got drunker and drunker. Eventually, overheated, he asked Eric if it would be okay to take off his shirt.
“Go ahead! You have to know I follow you on instagram for a reason,” he laughed.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_23_at_9_52_33_PM.png

Augusta laughed back. “I love my gay followers,” he shot back with a wink. Such a sweet, dopey guy, Eric thought. And with his shirt off, chiseled abs, worked out but not too much, muscled, but probably not incredibly strong, Eric let it all soak in. The boy’s body was perfect. Augusta threw up a peace sign.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_23_at_9_47_02_PM.png

The two continued hanging out, Eric unable to take his eyes off the adonis. Soon, though, and it was two in the morning.
“Okay, man. I am so tired. Still a bit jet lag.”
“Jet lagged,” Eric corrected him.
Eyes half shut with a silly, drunk smile, Augusta responded “Thank you, English teacher.”
“Of course, English student,” Eric said. “Let’s show you to your bathroom and bed.”
Augusta thanked Eric profusely, then got in the shower, posting a selfie to his instagram. Eric didn't like it but decided there wasn't much of a tell in the shower to track things to his place.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_24_at_12_33_11_AM.png

When Augusta was finally soundly asleep, Eric opened the boy’s phone and typed in the unlock code he had put to heart. He opened instagram, deleted their conversation. Opened signal, deleted the conversation. Looked through messages on all the different apps the model had downloaded and made sure no mention had been made of the boy’s plans for the night. Eric was pretty astounded at his luck.
Augusta didn’t wake up right away as Eric climbed onto the bed. Stirred a little, made a small moan. Eric stared at him and thought for a while about what he wanted to do to the hunk, and when Augusta finally woke up and turned to look over his back with feint surprise, Eric slipped a needle filled with a concoction of his own making into the boy’s neck.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_25_at_4_52_34_PM.png

It wouldn’t keep Augusta asleep, but it would make him unable to use his strength to resist, and even more it made him suggestible. Case in point: Eric now straddled Augusta, took his face in his hand, squeezing on his cheeks, and gently shook him awake. Augusta registered slight confusion, a tinge of fear. He wasn’t understanding too much. Eric began to rub his chest, licked a nipple, sucked on his neck. His skin was so soft, Eric thought, hardly a blemish. It gave just slightly to the touch, depressed in a small dimple; muscled, but not too hard or stringy. Augusta’s eyes rolled back into his head, closed, then reopened, staring right into Eric’s. Eric brought his head in for a kiss, deep. He had to suggest Augusta’s mouth open, but it didn’t take much, and when his tongue met Augusta’s, it was a great pleasure that Augusta seemed to reciprocate, bringing his tongue up from its resting place at the bottom of the mouth.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_23_at_9_46_19_PM.png

The two kissed slowly for maybe thirty seconds. Augusta was getting hard, and Eric could feel it. He rubbed the Austrian model cock between his round cheeks, massaged it there. Augusta moaned a little. Eric went down and pulled the cock out of Augusta’s underwear, then started giving Augusta head. Slowly at first. The dick was gorgeous, huge balls, shaved scrotum, stylishly trimmed pubes just above the pink shaft. Thick, good girth, and long. Eric leaned over the bed and got some lube, then started jacking off Augusta while fingering himself, readying his hole for the adonis’ dick.
Augusta was a bit more aware of the situation, confused still, yet in a great deal of pleasure. He had a dumb look about him, dumber than usual, and his breathing quickened. Eric now had the model boy’s dick inside of him and was riding Augusta, slowly but rhythmically, and then with a greater pace, jerking himself off. Augusta let out stronger and longer moans, and Eric lifted his own strong thighs up and down slightly faster. Augusta’s face scrunched up, then his mouth opened wide. He was coming. Eric didn’t like when boys came inside him, so he dismounted, took Augusta’s dick and balls in his hands, and massaged him into climax. Augusta shot a load that made sense for a model traveling to the states and being bold enough to couch surf instead of taking the hotel room. No privacy, no time to jerk off in about a week. He was covered in come.

Totally-Hot-Amateur-Cock-2.jpg

Eric thought it was the hottest thing he had ever seen. He crawled back on top of Augusta, let his erect dick hang in the puddle of semen in the boy’s cum gutters, and pushed it back and forth. Augusta was coming to, the orgasm enough to shake him out of the drug stupor. Eric leaned over the side of the bed and began to search for something. Augusta began to articulate.
“What… what is… my head… Eric? Wh —“ he cut off as Eric held a chloroform rag over his face. His eyes widened a bit in shock but quickly fluttered back. Eric smiled. He could kill the boy now, but he would do that another time, when it was more of a challenge.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_25_at_4_50_44_PM.png

Augusta wouldn’t remember anything in the morning, and now it was Eric’s turn to cum. He lifted Augusta’s legs over his shoulders, greased the boy’s asshole with some lube, fingering it first with one, then two, then three fingers to loosen the tight virgin ass — he liked to be courteous, and this way Augusta wouldn’t have any suspicious soreness in the morning — then shoved his own thick cock into the boy. He loved the way Augusta took it, rocking back and forth, just enough friction between his head and the pillow underneath it that his chin would turn up and his Adam’s apple become more pronounced, before coming back down again with Eric’s outward pull. Eric continued for some time, picked up the pace, and came inside of the limp, jiggling boy with a loud moan. He loved this prelude, imagining how much more there was to come, and how much better it would be with Augusta dead.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_24_at_12_33_28_AM.png

The next morning, Augusta woke up and was as chipper as ever. He hadn’t noticed anything — Eric had been good to clean him off with a wet towel after sex and was in the kitchen making coffee when Augusta walked in and waved good morning. He looked sexy as hell in an Oxford sweater and grey sweatpants that curved around a slight bubble butt.
“Guten tag,” he said with a dumb voice and a wink, as he picked up an orange in his left hand and tossed it over his head to his right. The dumb sense of humor and the theatrics were even more endearing in real life, but the thought of snuffing out that energy, the fear and panic that would be so new to Augusta, and the last thing he felt, made Eric get a little stiff. He shook the thought off.
“What’s on the docket for you today?” he asked.
“Well, one dollar pizza first.”
“You can just say dollar pizza, that’s the New York way,” Eric said with a smile.
Augusta smile back, “Good! I need to learn the New York way. I love it here, thinking about moving.”
“You should! Let’s be neighbors,” Eric said with a wink. “So what’s up after pizza?”
“Oh, I might go to Central Park, maybe the Museum.” His deep voice and the dopey assumption that Eric would know what he meant by “museum” when the city was chock full of them, was so charming. Eric started to think he might feel bad about what was about to happen.
“Sounds like a good day! Why don’t you start it with some coffee and then I’ll point you to the right subway line.”
“Sounds good, mate.”
“That’s Australian, not American!”
“Oops! Sounds good, bud” Augusta corrected. The two laughed, and Eric poured him some coffee. Augusta sat at a bar stool at the kitchen island counter and had just turned on his phone to take a few selfies. The first featured his hoodie prominently.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_24_at_1_58_48_AM.png

The second saw him strip the hoodie and sat pull his necklace to his mouth, showing off his deliciously full, plump lips.<br />

Screen_Shot_2018_03_23_at_9_46_48_PM.png

Of course, he decided the final one should be shirtless and took off his clothes.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_24_at_12_32_02_AM.png

Seeing his chance in this amusing charade of egocentricity, Eric turned opposite Augusta and slipped a couple drops of his liquid drug into the cup while the boy played with his phone, then passed it over as Augusta got his hoodie back on.
“Thanks!”
“Of course! Drink up, long day ahead of you.”
Augusta winked and smiled, and jokingly downed the whole cup of coffee. Eric laughed, and took a sip of his own, feeling himself tense, his heart starting to flutter a little. It would be only thirty seconds or so.
Augusta had opened his instagram to post the selfie, but decided he’d make a story first.
"Hey Eric, do you mind taking a quick vid of me for my instagram story?"
Eric was a little hesitant to let any more details of the location get online but ultimately decided time was on his side.
"Sure thing, Auggy."
Augusta raised his eyebrows with a smile, "Auggy! New nickname! I like it!"
"No chance in hell it'll stick," said Eric with a devilish grin. Augusta, of course didn't pick up on it. "Okay, I'm gonna film, do what you're gonna do in 3, 2, 1..."
He ran the video as Augusta flashed up a saucy wink and pointed to the camera. "Coming to conquer you, New York!" he said.
"Great, got it," said Eric. Augusta quickly got his hoodie back on and stood up to go look, then lost his balance for a moment, almost tipping over. He caught himself on a bar stool and took a seat, rubbing his eyes and temple with the palms of his hands.
"Woof..." he said.
“You okay, bud?” Eric asked. He circled over to Augusta, positioned just behind him.
“Oh, just a little dizzy all the sudden," he said, shaking it off. "Can I see the video?"
"I don't think so," said Eric, as he tossed the phone aside on the counter, and taking Augusta's shoulders in his hands for a massage.
"What? Why not?" asked Augusta, before another wave of the spins took him. "Ugh, what's happening? I'm really dizzy."

Screen_Shot_2018_03_26_at_11_05_54_PM.png

“Well,” Eric said, hands shifting up Augusta’s shoulders, massaging around the base of his neck with an increasingly strong grip. “Just how I like ‘em.”
“Uff, wha… what?” Augusta asked, getting more and more worried. The effect of Eric’s drug when administered to an awake, sober person was that it really only slightly weakened them, and made their vision spin. This time, Augusta was quite cognitively awake. Eric liked it that way. More fear.
He leaned down to Augusta’s level. “It’s time to die, Augusta,” he whispered slyly. At this, Augusta began to fully appreciate the gravity of the situation and attempted to brush off Eric’s hands, eyes wide with fear and confusion. He began to stand up as Eric clamped his heavy paws firmly around Augusta’s neck. Immediately Augusta gagged.
“Agggh!” he gasped. Eric was immediately rock hard, and whipped his hands back and forth, shaking Augusta’s entire body. The drug wasn’t too strong that there wasn’t fight in the model, exactly to Eric’s liking. The panicking, wide-eyed boy tried his best to shake Eric off of him, prying at his hands with his own hands, and when that didn’t work bending forward with the hope that his body’s leverage would rip Eric’s huge hands off his neck. It was not working. Eric had his grip wrapped around Augusta’s neck with a good three or four inches overlap, and with a yank he flung Augusta’s body back up.
Kkggaah — stop!” Augusta managed to force out between horrid, weezing gasps. “Gggghhhfff!”
Eric wrestled Augusta off the bar stool and back toward the living room couch, then jumped back with the boy still firmly in his hands. Flailing and twisting on top of Eric, Augusta’s abs contracting in due panic, lungs grasping for any hint of air from his crushed trachea, Augusta was not giving up. In fact, he was making a racket.
Eric wrapped his legs around the boy’s to keep him from moving as much. Fear like none he had ever felt welled up in Augusta — he hadn’t given up, but he was well aware that Eric had him overpowered. He held onto hope that someone might walk in, and tried to shout for help. He couldn’t get a sound out. The reality of his death became more and more real by the second, a thought that had never occurred to him before. About a minute passed, Augusta bucking forward with his torso, the only thing he really had control over at this point. Tears built up in the corners of his eyes, his face going redder, his mouth wide open and tongue sticking slightly out, no sound emitting except the occasional gag. Urrgh… agggg. Long pause. Urrrh. Another pause, longer. Uhhk.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_24_at_12_31_35_AM.png

Augusta was giving in. He had gone through a massive stroke about twenty seconds ago. The horrible fear had been overtaken by pure pain and agony. Lungs that ached, red vision. Eric could feel him significantly weakened and was able to jerk the boy’s head left and right to satisfying effect as his hands slowly loosened from their grip on Eric’s and his arms started to drop to his side. A couple more jerks and the arms were completely down, limp and loose, the boy’s entire body jerking under his thin, sinuous neck. His head rolled around as Eric pressed forward with his thumbs on the back of the neck, then in with his finger on the front. Eyes wide open and slightly bloodshot, swollen tongue protruding, a little dribble. Eric’s dick was throbbing as he continued to jerk the famous model’s head back and forth and side to side, in a swaying, limp circle. The adrenaline had him in a rush. This was the part he loved most. Coming down from the high. Seeing the dead boy, in complete abandonment, the sunken look of vacancy. Augusta was seizing now a little, death tremors. Eric kept his grip tight through them and then shook the dead model viciously until the ended. Augusta’s wet mouth and jaw sputtered in the shaking. The sound turned Eric on even more. He released his grip now and brought his hands to Augusta’s chest, squeezed his pecs. In the relax of death, Augusta was more supple than ever. His neck dark red, his face bright red. Eric breathed heavily, and with him Augusta moved up and down, though his own body was no longer moving. He had pissed himself. Luckily for Eric, though, he had at least taken a shit in the morning.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_23_at_9_51_22_PM.png

Must not have realized what all the cum from the night before was, Eric thought to himself, letting out a short breathy chuckle. Quickly, he stripped Augusta's naked, which wasn’t hard at all as he’d just been wearing loose sweatpants and the hoodie. His cock was, surprisingly, a little bit engorged, and his balls as beautiful as ever. Eric gave them a hard squeeze, then lifted the body back on top of himself. He took Augusta’s head by the chin and lifted the boy’s dead gaze into his own. Augusta stared that unfocused, unregistering stare that Eric loved. His neck was bent back at maybe an 80 degree angle. Eric loved to contort, and Augusta’s lithe body was excellent for doing so.
The killer repositioned himself on the couch, sitting more upright, and pushed Augusta onto the floor. Augusta flopped and rolled, face and tongue pressed into the cold granite stone. Dead weight. Eric grabbed him by the neck again and lifted him, shook him a little. He couldn’t get enough of limp Augusta, and so loved contorting the boy’s head that he began to twist it and twist it some more, with the boy’s body held firmly between his legs, so that with more twisting the sound of the boy’s neck giving in and snapping echoed through the vast apartment. Augusta’s body faced forward, but his head, stupid looking and empty, was turned 180 degrees toward Eric. Eric was incredibly hard. He unzipped and took Augusta’s cheeks in his hand, squeezing the boy’s limp mouth open, and shoving his dick down into the mangled neck. The limp blow job was supplemented by the firmness of Augusta’s crushed throat, and the dead boy’s beautiful face quickly got Eric to shoot his load down the esophagus.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_26_at_11_12_35_PM.png

Having come, he was less interested in the boy and let him flop back onto the ground. He sat there for a while, looking at the ceiling, letting his breath return to normal, until he heard a small buzz. It was Augusta’s phone.

A small panic set in before he remembered he had deactivated the geolocation settings. He went over. A representative from the agency had been texting with directions to a shoot. Eric flipped the text back and was left with Augusta’s instagram. The story he had been about to post was still playing on repeat. Augusta was giving his a wink, pointing at the camera, telling NYC he'd conquer it soon, on repeat. The thought that such an energetic, happy, dumb boy had been doing this just fifteen minutes ago made Eric hard all over again. He would let the phone go on until it died, keeping it next to them on the bed as he fucked Augusta’s dead body over and over again that night and the next. It had been fully charged and had a remarkably long battery life. Definitely was brand new. He loved the juxtaposition. Augusta dead, his eyes staring into oblivion, rocking with each hard thrust, right next to Augusta alive and smiling in that very apartment.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_25_at_4_53_40_PM.png

Soon, though, Augusta was beginning to smell. Eric brought him into a now plastic-lined kitchen and began the work of dismembering the body, piece by piece, starting with the head. The sound of the trachea and ligaments popping sent a shiver down his spine. He grabbed Augusta by the mouth and lifted the head aside. He would keep it a while longer in the freezer. The rest was cut up, arms next, then legs. Dick, then torso cut down the center. The sound of ribs cracking reverberated through the apartment. The smell wasn’t pleasant, but once he had Augusta in the large, industrial blender then flushed down the toilet in slow parts, it would subside.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_26_at_11_14_57_PM.png

Eventually, when Augusta’s head was freezer burned to the point that it was barely recognizable, Eric took it out and let it thaw, gave it a quick kiss, and chucked it in the blender like the rest of him. Watching the decapitated head bounce around into a bloody bubble before finally catching in the blades and becoming a viscous mess felt like a satisfying end to Augusta. There’d be no more of this ultra supermodel appearing in any magazines anymore. A little sad, Eric thought, as he scrolled through Augusta's instagram. Then he flipped to a photo he had of Augusta from a shoot the model had posted on instagram, wearing a crown that read "2 fast 2 live, 2 young 2 die." Eric laughed.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_26_at_10_52_33_PM.png

After a few days, news of the disappearance made the rounds in a couple style magazines, but didn’t gain too much traction. A police investigation quickly faltered after 48 hours of no results — Augusta’s family being poor and foreign didn’t help matters too much either. Despite an outpouring of pleas from a thousand or so instagram followers, Augusta wasn’t posting, and other pretty boys were still posting pictures. The internet’s attention span is short, and soon everyone pretty much forgot about Augusta, aside from the occasional repost.

Luckily, though, Eric had been fastidious in his documentation. Cameras rigged all over the apartment caught this and every other death he had performed in ultra high definition, pristine sound. He would be able to watch Augusta die again and again.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_26_at_9_31_56_PM.png

Last edited:
Tried to start a new account for this story but it didn't get approved, so I'll just keep it to this one. More to come.

The smell wasn’t pleasant, but once he had Augusta in the large, industrial blender then flushed down the toilet in slow parts, it would subside.

Why flush down the toilet? In the blender, Augusta would become a tasty smoothie. Keep in the fridge a few more days. A delightfully cool drink on a hot day. Yum.

Chapter 2: A Quickie

Ben had been drinking and dancing with some friends late into a Friday night, celebrating the end of the semester, when he took a break in the bathroom for a fateful selfie. At that moment, Eric was emerging from a stall and had begun washing his hands down the line of sinks from where Ben shot a few photos.
The two exchanged glances; there was a hint of recognition in Ben’s eyes before he quickly turned back to his phone. He was clearly aware of Eric but unable to get out a hello — he was never one to make the first move, preferring to be pursued. On the other hand, maybe he just didn’t recognize Eric.
In fact, Eric knew just who Ben was; the two had matched on Tinder a number of times — an absurd amount of times, really. Eric figured Ben must have been remaking his profile, constantly seeking out attention when matches dried up.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_24_at_11_46_26_AM.png

Ben wasn’t the absolute hottest guy Eric had matched with — he had a particular grunge style and an interesting face with a solid-enough bone structure to accrue a minor internet fan base — but there was something about the 21 year old college boy that got under Eric’s skin, a feeling that only intensified once Eric began following him on Instagram. It may have been the self-seriousness that Ben exuded. His profile was littered with selfies, all of which showcased a smug stare; rarely ever a smile. There was a kind of unwarranted self-confidence on display. An aspiring creative, Ben thought he was very smart and very cool, and everything he did was manufactured to put out that aura. He played directly and purposely into the tortured artist stereotype.
Eric generally put it out of his mind; Ben was in school in Philly and didn’t come to New York all that often. But Ben’s latest instagram post, a selfie replete with an obnoxiously verbose caption documenting all the boy’s struggles and accomplishments for the year and ending with a broadcast of plans to go to a Philly gay bar called icandy, had inspired Eric to go hunting that night 80 miles south of home.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_24_at_11_47_59_AM.png

Back on the dance floor, Eric saw his opportunity to make a move. Ben’s friends had just left, but Ben had decided to stay back. Eric approached and began dancing alongside of and in front of the boy he was deeming cuter by the minute. Something about Ben’s standoffishness delighted him.
“Hey,” he nodded.
Ben looked him up and down and smiled a little, quickly looking off in another direction. Eric decided to be persistent, and went the route of flattery.
“You’re hot,” he shouted over the music into Ben’s ear. This got Ben to flash a quick smile and blush.
“You wanna dance?” Eric asked.
Ben obliged. “Sure,” he said. The two began to mingle, Eric putting his hands on Ben’s waist, Ben feeling up Eric’s muscled arms. In a few moments, they were grinding on each other, each with a hard-on, and just a few moments after that, they were making out. Even if Ben wasn’t exactly the hottest guy in the club, he did have fantastic lips, the kind that give you something to bite on to.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_24_at_11_44_24_AM.png

“I’ve got a hotel room for the night,” Eric shouted over the music. “Wanna come back with me?”
Ben hesitated for a moment, but ultimately agreed to the proposal. "I'll be right back and then let's go," he shouted back. At that, he went to the bathroom once more to take a selfie, posting it with the caption, "Got asked out by the hottest guy in the club. Said I had better things to do."

Screen_Shot_2018_03_23_at_9_43_58_PM.png

Eric had known to expect a selfie at that point from Ben, and when he checked his phone and saw the caption, he laughed. He was going to enjoy snuffing out this arrogant prick.
“Are you a top?” Ben asked as the two were leaving.
“I can be whatever you want,” Eric responded.

Fast-forward thirty minutes. Eric was railing Ben, pulling his hair from behind as Ben shouted in a mix of pleasure and pain. Eric’s muscled body was a fantasy for Ben, and as a result he was willing to let Eric abuse him. Eric loved it, giving the cocky, self-centered artist a good hate-fuck. Ben was thin but with a solid bone structure and a sexy, hairy chest with a thick happy trail. Shame, Eric thought off hand, that he wouldn’t be able to bulk up that frame. The two came twice in the span of an hour and a half of continuous fucking.
“Jesus Christ, I need a break,” Ben said at the end of it, winded, falling back on the bed. He smiled to himself, “Man, you’re so hot.”
“You too, Ben,” Eric winked. “Nice to see you smile.”
“Hah. It happens on occasion.”
“Glad to have given you the occasion.” Eric said.
Ben was beginning to feel a little vulnerable. He was already falling for Eric, and this made him look to exit. “Mind if I use the bathroom?” he asked.
“Not at all, go ahead.”
At that, Ben collected his clothes and went to clean himself off and get dressed to head out. He couldn’t wait to post about his escapades online and made sure to take a quick half-naked selfie for his next Instagram post.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_24_at_11_45_05_AM.png

“Shit,” he said, realizing he had left his jeans in the room.
Ben returned to a seemingly empty hotel room. Mildly confused, he called out, “Hello?”
No one answered.
“Eric?” he called out again.
What the fuck? he thought. Where would he go and why would he leave without saying anything? Did he not like it? Questions and doubts swirled around in Ben’s anxious, young twenty-something mind.
A little weirded out, he went to grab his wallet and keys and was halfway through getting his jeans on when Eric snuck out from behind the open bathroom door. Yes, it was a little lame, hiding just to be able to sneak up on someone who already knew you were around, but something about the simulated ambush felt so thrilling. Like a panther, he silently approached Ben, and when just behind him, Eric clamped his hands around the boy’s neck with the speed of a praying mantis grabbing its prey.
“What the fuck— aaaaggggrrkk!” Ben gagged, twisting and flailing to get himself free. “Get off m-gggghhhfff!” Almost 4 inches taller and 50 pounds heavier, Eric would normally have had firm control over the situation, to the effect that he figured he didn’t even need to bother with the drugs he had given to Augusta. But the combo of his black socks, which had allowed him to approach silently, and the polished granite floor, was not something he had thought through. Thrown off balance by the lack of friction and the wild bucking of a gasping Ben, Eric fell backward and hit his head on the granite. Stunned, he momentarily let his grip go, and Ben flew at the chance to escape, coughing all the while, his neck already bruising. He reached the door.
“FUCK!” Ben shouted; the handle was stiff, as if it had been locked from the outside. In fact, it had been. Eric knew the owner of this hotel and had asked for that favor, along with the favor of having the security footage played over so it would appear as if neither Eric nor Ben had ever been there.
Within a few moments, a less-stunned Eric had crawled close enough to get a grasp of Ben’s ankle and yanked the boy to the ground where he was able to wrestle the skinny kid back into his grip.
Eric was now directly on top of Ben, bearing all his weight down, hands completely wrapped around the circumference on the boy’s neck.
"You should have stayed true to your instagram post and said no to me in the first place," he said.
Ben could barely even gasp, the pressure was so great. His legs flailed, his hands jumped from squeezing Eric’s wrists to batting at Eric’s face, trying to push the attacker away, to pure, useless, panicked twitching at the boy’s side, before moving back again to Eric’s wrists. His face grew redder and redder, and the pure dread in his eyes turned Eric on even more.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_23_at_9_44_19_PM.png

Eric decided to up the ante. “Can’t wait to cut your head off,” he said, shooting a little more fight into Ben’s body. More inspiration hit: “I’ve always wanted to snuff a talented artist boy. Maybe I’ll use your skull for a still life,” he laughed.
Unnffg,” Ben gurgled in high pitch fear. Soon he could barely get vowels out, the sounds becoming more and more guttural. Eric lifted his throat off the ground now, brought him closer to his face, licked up the bridge of his nose. “You’ve been fun to kill,” he said, before slamming Ben’s head down into the floor with a sickening crack. Ben’s eyes rolled back into his skull as he blacked out for a moment, then came back to as Eric shook him. Eric smiled down at him. Ben’s time was running short, and he knew it. The gasps were slowing down, his ams losing their grip on Eric’s wrists. Eric gave one brutally intense squeeze, pushing Ben’s neck down into the floor, cracking his windpipe. Ben’s whole body seized and twitched, his arms falling to his side, then jittering out a few times until they were about a foot spread from his body.
Eric grew impatient with the death tremors and cracked Ben’s head twice more on the hard floor. Ben was completely still.
Eric enjoyed the limpness of his body. He lifted Ben by his full head of hair with his left hand — always a pleasure when the boys had something to grab on to — then gripped the boy’s throat with his right hand. He could get his whole hand almost two thirds of the way around, he realized. He had really crushed the life out of this one.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_23_at_9_42_56_PM.png

He stayed on the floor with Ben for a while before stripping him naked and lifting him up into the air with a yank to the boy's arm, then catching him around the neck, occasionally giving Ben a twist from one side or the other, enjoying the subsequent movement that jolted through his body. After a couple minutes of that, he threw the dead college boy onto the hotel bed, where he continued to massage his neck and admire the death stare. Swollen tongue protruding from a slack-jaw open mouth, half-rolled back eyes, reddened face, purple bruised neck. Like the others, Eric relished in rocking Ben’s head from side to side, keeping his grip tight around the college boy’s throat, once in a while giving a vicious jolting shake, Ben’s thick dick and balls flopping around. Within a few minutes, he was fucking the dead college boy once again, watching Ben staring up at the ceiling, jolting under his thrusts.
Once he had come, Eric wasted little time breaking out the cleaver from a carving set he had packed. Luckily, he didn’t need to carve up the whole boy — his friend at the hotel would attend to it for him and make sure everything in the room was bleached or incinerated, including the rest of Ben’s body. The man owed Eric quite a lot for a drastic favor some years back, and this was their agreement. Whenever Eric wanted the room for a kill, the hotel owner would give him cover.
Eric did want to take Ben’s head as a memento. Pushing the boy off the bed, then lifting his limp body up again by his hair at arm’s length, Eric hacked away at Ben’s neck. Each barrage of the cleaver cut deeper through tendons and muscle, widening the gaping, red hole until after the fourth chop cut clean through the last bit of elastic skin, letting Ben’s decapitated body flop back onto the floor.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_24_at_11_45_32_AM.png

Blood was everywhere, so Eric brought Ben’s head into the shower and the two cleaned off. Rock hard, Eric brought Ben’s mouth to his dick and skull fucked the boy vigorously. After a couple minutes, though, he gave up; he had already come three times that night. A fourth was a little much to ask.
Thankfully, he thought, there was room enough in his suitcase to bring Ben’s cute mouth, and the rest of his head, home with him. He’d be getting free blow jobs for days.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_23_at_9_46_55_PM.png

Augusta started his video with a chipper “Hello!” His Austrian accent was stronger, and his voicer somewhat deeper than Eric had expected. He had been following Augusta on instagram for quite some time but the Viennese super model didn’t post many videos of himself talking. This was the first one, and it was live. “In NYC for castings! Want to couch surf this time instead of being stuck in hotel! Really see the city!” said the model to his massive following.
Why not? Eric thought to himself.
With a quick message from a shell account on a shell phone, Eric offered his place and struck gold; Augusta responded.
“Yes, sounds great. Like to see your place, can you send pictures”
Eric was a little wary. He didn’t want anything coming back to him.
“Do you have Signal?” he shot back.
“Yes, here’s my number! Send them over!”
Wow, what luck, Eric thought. And how trusting of Augusta, not to think anything a little fishy even at this. He sent some photos of his apartment on the encryption-based messaging app, a little more satisfied that nothing could be tracked to him.
“Wow, beautiful place! Yes, I’m down! Can I come to you on Tuesday? I have a couple other places lined up before then.”
“Sure thing. Let’s meet at a coffee shop near my place before we go over so you can make sure I’m not a freak. There’s a cafe I like called Verdiz on 9th and Park. Meet you there around 6?”
“Like the way you think ;)” Augusta responded, sending over a quick selfie from his cab. The ego was strong with this one.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_24_at_12_31_15_AM.png

The guys met in the corner of Verdiz, a favorite place of Eric's -- it was a rather trusting business. No security cameras. Augusta had bought a coke, which Eric found an odd purchase at a cafe, but he didn't linger on the thought. Rather, he kept a watchful eye to make sure no one was noticing the two. Augusta was incredibly beautiful, quite tall, and had a massive instagram following; easy to catch attention. Luckily it was Manhattan, and models weren’t much news.
“So what do you do?” Augusta asked.
“Oh, freelance design stuff.”
“And you can afford to live here?” Augusta asked, with a hint of amusement and surprise.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_24_at_1_20_15_AM.png

“I’m good!” Eric laughed. Of course he was just making things up.
“I want to see some of your work,” Augusta said, “but first I need to use the rest room.”
“Sure thing!” Eric said. With Augusta up, he quickly searched a few New Yorker magazine covers and took screen shots. Augusta wouldn’t know, he thought. He’d been following the boy for months and had never seen any sign of culture or interest in anything but working out and the occasional pet shot. Sometimes a girl. Augusta had been trying for a while to start a Youtube comedy channel, mostly slapdash, and very stupid and very unfunny. But his earnestness made it all charming, and he seemed to have endless energy and a constant smile.
Eric had also watched Augusta unlock his phone earlier. “Two, two, two, two” he said to himself, smiling and shaking his head. “What a fucking idiot.” The stars seemed to be aligning. Always fun to kill a dumb one. Unlocking the phone, he turned off all geotracking and uninstalled the “find my phone” app, all before Augusta emerged from the bathroom.
“So, let’s see!”
“Here’s a few things I’ve done.”
“Wow, the New Yorker! No wonder you can afford that place you showed me! I had a few ads of myself in a couple issues, you know.” He referenced a Topman ad he had done and quickly googled it for Eric to see.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_24_at_12_34_14_AM.png

“Not surprised, and looking sharp! Well, what do you say, do you want to see the place?”
“Yes! Let’s go!”
The two finished their drinks and shot off. No one noticed them go.

Augusta loved the apartment. He was full of energy, joie de vivre.
“Make yourself at home!” Eric shouted from the kitchen, pouring out some whisky for the two of them.
“I wish this could be home!” Augusta shouted. He was enamored with the view, and seemed to be bounding around in excitement.
“Well, take a celebratory drink,” Eric suggested. The two drank and laughed, talking about life on the road and girls and magazines. Eric watched himself, but Augsta got drunker and drunker. Eventually, overheated, he asked Eric if it would be okay to take off his shirt.
“Go ahead! You have to know I follow you on instagram for a reason,” he laughed.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_23_at_9_52_33_PM.png

Augusta laughed back. “I love my gay followers,” he shot back with a wink. Such a sweet, dopey guy, Eric thought. And with his shirt off, chiseled abs, worked out but not too much, muscled, but probably not incredibly strong, Eric let it all soak in. The boy’s body was perfect. Augusta threw up a peace sign.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_23_at_9_47_02_PM.png

The two continued hanging out, Eric unable to take his eyes off the adonis. Soon, though, and it was two in the morning.
“Okay, man. I am so tired. Still a bit jet lag.”
“Jet lagged,” Eric corrected him.
Eyes half shut with a silly, drunk smile, Augusta responded “Thank you, English teacher.”
“Of course, English student,” Eric said. “Let’s show you to your bathroom and bed.”
Augusta thanked Eric profusely, then got in the shower, posting a selfie to his instagram. Eric didn't like it but decided there wasn't much of a tell in the shower to track things to his place.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_24_at_12_33_11_AM.png

When Augusta was finally soundly asleep, Eric opened the boy’s phone and typed in the unlock code he had put to heart. He opened instagram, deleted their conversation. Opened signal, deleted the conversation. Looked through messages on all the different apps the model had downloaded and made sure no mention had been made of the boy’s plans for the night. Eric was pretty astounded at his luck.
Augusta didn’t wake up right away as Eric climbed onto the bed. Stirred a little, made a small moan. Eric stared at him and thought for a while about what he wanted to do to the hunk, and when Augusta finally woke up and turned to look over his back with feint surprise, Eric slipped a needle filled with a concoction of his own making into the boy’s neck.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_25_at_4_52_34_PM.png

It wouldn’t keep Augusta asleep, but it would make him unable to use his strength to resist, and even more it made him suggestible. Case in point: Eric now straddled Augusta, took his face in his hand, squeezing on his cheeks, and gently shook him awake. Augusta registered slight confusion, a tinge of fear. He wasn’t understanding too much. Eric began to rub his chest, licked a nipple, sucked on his neck. His skin was so soft, Eric thought, hardly a blemish. It gave just slightly to the touch, depressed in a small dimple; muscled, but not too hard or stringy. Augusta’s eyes rolled back into his head, closed, then reopened, staring right into Eric’s. Eric brought his head in for a kiss, deep. He had to suggest Augusta’s mouth open, but it didn’t take much, and when his tongue met Augusta’s, it was a great pleasure that Augusta seemed to reciprocate, bringing his tongue up from its resting place at the bottom of the mouth.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_23_at_9_46_19_PM.png

The two kissed slowly for maybe thirty seconds. Augusta was getting hard, and Eric could feel it. He rubbed the Austrian model cock between his round cheeks, massaged it there. Augusta moaned a little. Eric went down and pulled the cock out of Augusta’s underwear, then started giving Augusta head. Slowly at first. The dick was gorgeous, huge balls, shaved scrotum, stylishly trimmed pubes just above the pink shaft. Thick, good girth, and long. Eric leaned over the bed and got some lube, then started jacking off Augusta while fingering himself, readying his hole for the adonis’ dick.
Augusta was a bit more aware of the situation, confused still, yet in a great deal of pleasure. He had a dumb look about him, dumber than usual, and his breathing quickened. Eric now had the model boy’s dick inside of him and was riding Augusta, slowly but rhythmically, and then with a greater pace, jerking himself off. Augusta let out stronger and longer moans, and Eric lifted his own strong thighs up and down slightly faster. Augusta’s face scrunched up, then his mouth opened wide. He was coming. Eric didn’t like when boys came inside him, so he dismounted, took Augusta’s dick and balls in his hands, and massaged him into climax. Augusta shot a load that made sense for a model traveling to the states and being bold enough to couch surf instead of taking the hotel room. No privacy, no time to jerk off in about a week. He was covered in come.

Totally-Hot-Amateur-Cock-2.jpg

Eric thought it was the hottest thing he had ever seen. He crawled back on top of Augusta, let his erect dick hang in the puddle of semen in the boy’s cum gutters, and pushed it back and forth. Augusta was coming to, the orgasm enough to shake him out of the drug stupor. Eric leaned over the side of the bed and began to search for something. Augusta began to articulate.
“What… what is… my head… Eric? Wh —“ he cut off as Eric held a chloroform rag over his face. His eyes widened a bit in shock but quickly fluttered back. Eric smiled. He could kill the boy now, but he would do that another time, when it was more of a challenge.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_25_at_4_50_44_PM.png

Augusta wouldn’t remember anything in the morning, and now it was Eric’s turn to cum. He lifted Augusta’s legs over his shoulders, greased the boy’s asshole with some lube, fingering it first with one, then two, then three fingers to loosen the tight virgin ass — he liked to be courteous, and this way Augusta wouldn’t have any suspicious soreness in the morning — then shoved his own thick cock into the boy. He loved the way Augusta took it, rocking back and forth, just enough friction between his head and the pillow underneath it that his chin would turn up and his Adam’s apple become more pronounced, before coming back down again with Eric’s outward pull. Eric continued for some time, picked up the pace, and came inside of the limp, jiggling boy with a loud moan. He loved this prelude, imagining how much more there was to come, and how much better it would be with Augusta dead.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_24_at_12_33_28_AM.png

The next morning, Augusta woke up and was as chipper as ever. He hadn’t noticed anything — Eric had been good to clean him off with a wet towel after sex and was in the kitchen making coffee when Augusta walked in and waved good morning. He looked sexy as hell in an Oxford sweater and grey sweatpants that curved around a slight bubble butt.
“Guten tag,” he said with a dumb voice and a wink, as he picked up an orange in his left hand and tossed it over his head to his right. The dumb sense of humor and the theatrics were even more endearing in real life, but the thought of snuffing out that energy, the fear and panic that would be so new to Augusta, and the last thing he felt, made Eric get a little stiff. He shook the thought off.
“What’s on the docket for you today?” he asked.
“Well, one dollar pizza first.”
“You can just say dollar pizza, that’s the New York way,” Eric said with a smile.
Augusta smile back, “Good! I need to learn the New York way. I love it here, thinking about moving.”
“You should! Let’s be neighbors,” Eric said with a wink. “So what’s up after pizza?”
“Oh, I might go to Central Park, maybe the Museum.” His deep voice and the dopey assumption that Eric would know what he meant by “museum” when the city was chock full of them, was so charming. Eric started to think he might feel bad about what was about to happen.
“Sounds like a good day! Why don’t you start it with some coffee and then I’ll point you to the right subway line.”
“Sounds good, mate.”
“That’s Australian, not American!”
“Oops! Sounds good, bud” Augusta corrected. The two laughed, and Eric poured him some coffee. Augusta sat at a bar stool at the kitchen island counter and had just turned on his phone to take a few selfies. The first featured his hoodie prominently.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_24_at_1_58_48_AM.png

The second saw him strip the hoodie and sat pull his necklace to his mouth, showing off his deliciously full, plump lips.<br />

Screen_Shot_2018_03_23_at_9_46_48_PM.png

Of course, he decided the final one should be shirtless and took off his clothes.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_24_at_12_32_02_AM.png

Seeing his chance in this amusing charade of egocentricity, Eric turned opposite Augusta and slipped a couple drops of his liquid drug into the cup while the boy played with his phone, then passed it over as Augusta got his hoodie back on.
“Thanks!”
“Of course! Drink up, long day ahead of you.”
Augusta winked and smiled, and jokingly downed the whole cup of coffee. Eric laughed, and took a sip of his own, feeling himself tense, his heart starting to flutter a little. It would be only thirty seconds or so.
Augusta had opened his instagram to post the selfie, but decided he’d make a story first.
"Hey Eric, do you mind taking a quick vid of me for my instagram story?"
Eric was a little hesitant to let any more details of the location get online but ultimately decided time was on his side.
"Sure thing, Auggy."
Augusta raised his eyebrows with a smile, "Auggy! New nickname! I like it!"
"No chance in hell it'll stick," said Eric with a devilish grin. Augusta, of course didn't pick up on it. "Okay, I'm gonna film, do what you're gonna do in 3, 2, 1..."
He ran the video as Augusta flashed up a saucy wink and pointed to the camera. "Coming to conquer you, New York!" he said.
"Great, got it," said Eric. Augusta quickly got his hoodie back on and stood up to go look, then lost his balance for a moment, almost tipping over. He caught himself on a bar stool and took a seat, rubbing his eyes and temple with the palms of his hands.
"Woof..." he said.
“You okay, bud?” Eric asked. He circled over to Augusta, positioned just behind him.
“Oh, just a little dizzy all the sudden," he said, shaking it off. "Can I see the video?"
"I don't think so," said Eric, as he tossed the phone aside on the counter, and taking Augusta's shoulders in his hands for a massage.
"What? Why not?" asked Augusta, before another wave of the spins took him. "Ugh, what's happening? I'm really dizzy."

Screen_Shot_2018_03_26_at_11_05_54_PM.png

“Well,” Eric said, hands shifting up Augusta’s shoulders, massaging around the base of his neck with an increasingly strong grip. “Just how I like ‘em.”
“Uff, wha… what?” Augusta asked, getting more and more worried. The effect of Eric’s drug when administered to an awake, sober person was that it really only slightly weakened them, and made their vision spin. This time, Augusta was quite cognitively awake. Eric liked it that way. More fear.
He leaned down to Augusta’s level. “It’s time to die, Augusta,” he whispered slyly. At this, Augusta began to fully appreciate the gravity of the situation and attempted to brush off Eric’s hands, eyes wide with fear and confusion. He began to stand up as Eric clamped his heavy paws firmly around Augusta’s neck. Immediately Augusta gagged.
“Agggh!” he gasped. Eric was immediately rock hard, and whipped his hands back and forth, shaking Augusta’s entire body. The drug wasn’t too strong that there wasn’t fight in the model, exactly to Eric’s liking. The panicking, wide-eyed boy tried his best to shake Eric off of him, prying at his hands with his own hands, and when that didn’t work bending forward with the hope that his body’s leverage would rip Eric’s huge hands off his neck. It was not working. Eric had his grip wrapped around Augusta’s neck with a good three or four inches overlap, and with a yank he flung Augusta’s body back up.
Kkggaah — stop!” Augusta managed to force out between horrid, weezing gasps. “Gggghhhfff!”
Eric wrestled Augusta off the bar stool and back toward the living room couch, then jumped back with the boy still firmly in his hands. Flailing and twisting on top of Eric, Augusta’s abs contracting in due panic, lungs grasping for any hint of air from his crushed trachea, Augusta was not giving up. In fact, he was making a racket.
Eric wrapped his legs around the boy’s to keep him from moving as much. Fear like none he had ever felt welled up in Augusta — he hadn’t given up, but he was well aware that Eric had him overpowered. He held onto hope that someone might walk in, and tried to shout for help. He couldn’t get a sound out. The reality of his death became more and more real by the second, a thought that had never occurred to him before. About a minute passed, Augusta bucking forward with his torso, the only thing he really had control over at this point. Tears built up in the corners of his eyes, his face going redder, his mouth wide open and tongue sticking slightly out, no sound emitting except the occasional gag. Urrgh… agggg. Long pause. Urrrh. Another pause, longer. Uhhk.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_24_at_12_31_35_AM.png

Augusta was giving in. He had gone through a massive stroke about twenty seconds ago. The horrible fear had been overtaken by pure pain and agony. Lungs that ached, red vision. Eric could feel him significantly weakened and was able to jerk the boy’s head left and right to satisfying effect as his hands slowly loosened from their grip on Eric’s and his arms started to drop to his side. A couple more jerks and the arms were completely down, limp and loose, the boy’s entire body jerking under his thin, sinuous neck. His head rolled around as Eric pressed forward with his thumbs on the back of the neck, then in with his finger on the front. Eyes wide open and slightly bloodshot, swollen tongue protruding, a little dribble. Eric’s dick was throbbing as he continued to jerk the famous model’s head back and forth and side to side, in a swaying, limp circle. The adrenaline had him in a rush. This was the part he loved most. Coming down from the high. Seeing the dead boy, in complete abandonment, the sunken look of vacancy. Augusta was seizing now a little, death tremors. Eric kept his grip tight through them and then shook the dead model viciously until the ended. Augusta’s wet mouth and jaw sputtered in the shaking. The sound turned Eric on even more. He released his grip now and brought his hands to Augusta’s chest, squeezed his pecs. In the relax of death, Augusta was more supple than ever. His neck dark red, his face bright red. Eric breathed heavily, and with him Augusta moved up and down, though his own body was no longer moving. He had pissed himself. Luckily for Eric, though, he had at least taken a shit in the morning.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_23_at_9_51_22_PM.png

Must not have realized what all the cum from the night before was, Eric thought to himself, letting out a short breathy chuckle. Quickly, he stripped Augusta's naked, which wasn’t hard at all as he’d just been wearing loose sweatpants and the hoodie. His cock was, surprisingly, a little bit engorged, and his balls as beautiful as ever. Eric gave them a hard squeeze, then lifted the body back on top of himself. He took Augusta’s head by the chin and lifted the boy’s dead gaze into his own. Augusta stared that unfocused, unregistering stare that Eric loved. His neck was bent back at maybe an 80 degree angle. Eric loved to contort, and Augusta’s lithe body was excellent for doing so.
The killer repositioned himself on the couch, sitting more upright, and pushed Augusta onto the floor. Augusta flopped and rolled, face and tongue pressed into the cold granite stone. Dead weight. Eric grabbed him by the neck again and lifted him, shook him a little. He couldn’t get enough of limp Augusta, and so loved contorting the boy’s head that he began to twist it and twist it some more, with the boy’s body held firmly between his legs, so that with more twisting the sound of the boy’s neck giving in and snapping echoed through the vast apartment. Augusta’s body faced forward, but his head, stupid looking and empty, was turned 180 degrees toward Eric. Eric was incredibly hard. He unzipped and took Augusta’s cheeks in his hand, squeezing the boy’s limp mouth open, and shoving his dick down into the mangled neck. The limp blow job was supplemented by the firmness of Augusta’s crushed throat, and the dead boy’s beautiful face quickly got Eric to shoot his load down the esophagus.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_26_at_11_12_35_PM.png

Having come, he was less interested in the boy and let him flop back onto the ground. He sat there for a while, looking at the ceiling, letting his breath return to normal, until he heard a small buzz. It was Augusta’s phone.

A small panic set in before he remembered he had deactivated the geolocation settings. He went over. A representative from the agency had been texting with directions to a shoot. Eric flipped the text back and was left with Augusta’s instagram. The story he had been about to post was still playing on repeat. Augusta was giving his a wink, pointing at the camera, telling NYC he'd conquer it soon, on repeat. The thought that such an energetic, happy, dumb boy had been doing this just fifteen minutes ago made Eric hard all over again. He would let the phone go on until it died, keeping it next to them on the bed as he fucked Augusta’s dead body over and over again that night and the next. It had been fully charged and had a remarkably long battery life. Definitely was brand new. He loved the juxtaposition. Augusta dead, his eyes staring into oblivion, rocking with each hard thrust, right next to Augusta alive and smiling in that very apartment.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_25_at_4_53_40_PM.png

Soon, though, Augusta was beginning to smell. Eric brought him into a now plastic-lined kitchen and began the work of dismembering the body, piece by piece, starting with the head. The sound of the trachea and ligaments popping sent a shiver down his spine. He grabbed Augusta by the mouth and lifted the head aside. He would keep it a while longer in the freezer. The rest was cut up, arms next, then legs. Dick, then torso cut down the center. The sound of ribs cracking reverberated through the apartment. The smell wasn’t pleasant, but once he had Augusta in the large, industrial blender then flushed down the toilet in slow parts, it would subside.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_26_at_11_14_57_PM.png

Eventually, when Augusta’s head was freezer burned to the point that it was barely recognizable, Eric took it out and let it thaw, gave it a quick kiss, and chucked it in the blender like the rest of him. Watching the decapitated head bounce around into a bloody bubble before finally catching in the blades and becoming a viscous mess felt like a satisfying end to Augusta. There’d be no more of this ultra supermodel appearing in any magazines anymore. A little sad, Eric thought, as he scrolled through Augusta's instagram. Then he flipped to a photo he had of Augusta from a shoot the model had posted on instagram, wearing a crown that read "2 fast 2 live, 2 young 2 die." Eric laughed.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_26_at_10_52_33_PM.png

After a few days, news of the disappearance made the rounds in a couple style magazines, but didn’t gain too much traction. A police investigation quickly faltered after 48 hours of no results — Augusta’s family being poor and foreign didn’t help matters too much either. Despite an outpouring of pleas from a thousand or so instagram followers, Augusta wasn’t posting, and other pretty boys were still posting pictures. The internet’s attention span is short, and soon everyone pretty much forgot about Augusta, aside from the occasional repost.

Luckily, though, Eric had been fastidious in his documentation. Cameras rigged all over the apartment caught this and every other death he had performed in ultra high definition, pristine sound. He would be able to watch Augusta die again and again.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_26_at_9_31_56_PM.png

Unsure why I can't go back and edit this a second time, but I re-edited dead Augusta's eyes so I'm altering it here in the quote. Enjoy, and hope Ben was a little fun, too. Admittedly more of a personal angle on that one for me ;)

Screen_Shot_2018_03_27_at_11_13_01_PM.png

When Eric saw Matthew post an instagram story about a trip to New York for fashion week — he would be walking with some trashy line of club clothing — the serial killer couldn’t have been happier. He had been watching this instawhore for a few years now, one of the boy’s oldest followers. Matthew was constantly looking for attention and constantly putting himself out there, trying to grow a dumb brand of youthful idiocy paired with incredible good looks. His body was muscled and lean, like a dancer, with delicious legs and a great ass. Not an ounce of fat on this boy.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_28_at_10_46_54_PM.png

And a plus was that he was gay. It did not take much work at all for Eric to track the hottie down at a party Matthew had geotagged in a story post. In a room full of other hot models and instagram stars, Matthew was drowned out, lost in a sea of people just as beautiful as him. So when Eric, a beautiful, muscular man, came up to him and offered him a drink, Matthew was delighted at the attention.
“Sorry,” he said coyly. “I don’t take drinks from strangers.”
Eric smiled, then downed the cosmo he had offered Matt. “Smart,” he replied.
Matthew laughed and decided he could trust Eric — in fact, he kind of liked the stud.
“Why don’t you come by me another drink,” he shouted in Eric’s ear, playfully squeezing his butt.
“Sure thing,” Eric said. They went over to the bar and began talking as they waited for the bartender.
“So you’re here for fashion week?”
“Yeah! It’s dope!” Matthew said. His voice was somewhat deep but had a slight gay inflection. He was bubbly and smiley and clearly dumb.

Screen_Shot_2018_04_14_at_2_29_06_PM.png

“That’s so cool! I’m a photographer! Eric. Work in Vogue, Elle, Cosmo. Nice to meet you Matthew, I’ve been following you and your brand for a while.”
Matthew couldn’t believe his luck. He had been trying to sell himself out for years, creating his own lines of clothes and hobbling together photoshoots wherever he could. A big smile betrayed any coolness he might have wanted to project, were Eric actually a real photographer at Vogue.
Their drinks arrived. “Wanna dance?” Eric asked. Matthew obliged, and the two went to the floor with their drinks, where they danced closer and closer to each other, feeling each other’s asses, arms, cocks. Eric leaned in, a few inches taller, and kissed Matthew, then whispered, “We should get out of here. My apartment’s on the other side of town but my driver’s waiting outside. What do you say? I can show you my photo studio, too.”

Screen_Shot_2018_03_28_at_11_45_29_PM.png

It hadn’t taken much convincing. In no time, they were out in a parking garage. Eric took out his phone for a quick snap, which Matthew playfully obliged with his signature look: sticking his tongue out of his mouth like an idiot. Somehow, it turned Eric on. He wanted to take Matthew by the throat right there, throttle him, choke the life out of him so the tongue would stick out for real, swollen in asphyxia. But he knew other people could easily see and held off. Back at Eric’s apartment, Matthew was in awe of his luck. To have met someone so hot, so rich, and so connected. It was a dream come true. He jumped up onto the counter, showing off his meaty calves and thighs. They looked delicious. Eric had always thought about eating his victims, but he couldn't be so selfish with Matthew. Someone else was hungry.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_27_at_11_13_20_PM.png

Matthew got down once he saw the glass door to the back balcony.
“Dude, I can’t,” he said, with millennial panache, looking out at the insane view of the city.
“Well, I can,” Eric said, pulling up behind Matthew and pressing his crotch against the boy’s bubble butt. This had all been too easy. He slowly rubbed up against the boy. Matthew smiled and turned around. Eric put his hand on the window behind Matthew and leaned in for another kiss. His other hand held a wine glass that he handed to Matthew. It wasn’t drugged. Eric didn’t need that for what was in store here. And Matthew seemed to be going along with the whole thing without any need of persuasion, anyway. Dumb 23 year olds, Eric thought. Easy prey.
Matthew took his glass and put it down on a table blindly next to him, all while making out with Eric. Eric grabbed the boy by the ass and lifted him, bringing him more forcefully to his mouth before turning him around and dropping him onto the bed. Matthew instantly unzipped his pants and tore off his shirt. Eric did the same, then climbed on top of him, kissing the tip of his cock, then up his navel, to his chest, and neck. They felt all down each others’ bodies, squeezing and digging in nails.
Eric went down on Matthew for a good five minutes, caressing the boy’s thick tool and sucking on his delicious balls. Then, with Matthew lubricated and in a state of ecstasy, Eric slipped on a condom and plowed into the gay instafamous star.
“Fuck! Fuck!” Matthew screamed as Eric plowed into his asshole. Normally Matthew topped, but he was loving bottoming for Eric. Eric picked up the pace and fucked harder and harder, turned Matthew on his back and fucked him from behind, then back around, lifting the boy’s legs over his shoulders. Matthew took his cock in his hand and began jerking off.
“I’m gonna come,” he said to Eric.
“Do it,” Eric replied, as Matthew’s face twisted in pleasure. Just as he shot his load over his chest, Eric shot his. Both boys’ eyes rolled back in their heads as they let the orgasms wash through them.
“Fuck, that was hot,” Matthew said between deep breaths.
“I’ve wanted to do that for a while,” Eric said.
“A lot of people have,” Matthew winked back. Cocky bastard. Eric laughed.
“Well, let’s get cleaned off.”
The two entered a shower together, making out heavily and wasting twenty minutes of water as steam filled the bathroom. Finally out, they dried off and put on clothes, then went out to the balcony with the wine Eric had poured. It was just past midnight.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_28_at_10_43_40_PM.png

“Night’s just started,” Matthew said.
“Yah, I thought it was much later,” Eric replied, “That’s great. What are we gonna do with this time?”
Matthew bent his head down and brought his hand through his hair, sexily. “Well, I have an idea.”
“What’s that?” Eric asked, winking. “Me fucking you again?”
Matthew laughed. “Get your head out of the gutter,” he said, “This ass is on strict reserve. Once per night. You’re lucky you got it this time.”
Eric smiled, “You’re cocky, huh?”
“Only because I got it like that,” Matthew quipped back.
“Well, what did you have in mind, if fucking wasn’t on the agenda?”
“Why don’t you show me your equipment,” Matthew said back slyly. “Photo equipment, that is.”

Eric’s set was so elaborate you might think he was actually a photographer, and he took such good pictures that he could have started a career instantly if he really wanted to. It was a great ploy to get all-to-trusting twinks like Matthew back to his apartment, where they would never leave. Matthew was in heaven.
“So much good stuff!” he said, of all the backdrops and different color lighting. The duo worked together through various poses.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_28_at_10_33_10_PM.png

Matthew’s hair was white, but the roots were showing through.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_28_at_10_33_22_PM.png

It was a hot look, and Eric had enjoyed pulling on Matthew’s hair while fucking, but he suggested to Matthew that if he really wanted to go high couture, he should think about shaving his head. All the successful supermodels toned down the parts of their body that attracted attention; everything should go to the clothes. Eric thought back to Augusta, one of his favorite kills.
Matthew hesitated for a moment, then decided he would trust Eric’s judgement.
“Sure, why the fuckity fuck not?” he said, jokingly.
Eric winked, then went to get his clippers. In the meantime, Matthew flirted with the idea of going short and put a cap from Eric’s collection of modeling clothes on his head, taking a selfie. If it looked too bad, he’d always look cute like this, he thought to himself.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_28_at_11_45_18_PM.png

When Eric returned, the two got down to it. It was incredibly erotic, coming his hands through Matthew’s hair, then bringing the clippers to them.
“Ahh!!” Matthew shrieked, as the first clump of hair fell.
“Rapunzel, rapunzel, let down your hair,” Eric laughed. Matthew looked a little confused. “Never mind,” Eric said.
Soon Matthew was buzzed down. As Eric swept away the stray hair, Matthew tied a bandana around his head and took a quick selfie. He looked hot and knew it.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_28_at_10_34_32_PM.png

Then the photoshoot began in earnest, Matthew getting into various outfits.
The first was simple: red pants, white shirt.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_28_at_10_36_00_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2018_03_28_at_10_36_14_PM.png

The second saw a little more come off: just a cropped wife beater and white underwear.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_27_at_11_09_27_PM.png

The third saw it all come off.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_27_at_11_11_02_PM.png

Matthew made sure to show off his slender neck.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_27_at_11_10_50_PM.png

It took all of Eric’s self control not to grab it. He imagined the flailing, the gasping. Matthew’s life slowly seeping out of him, like water from a squeezed sponge. Eric wanted to shake the limp body, fuck the dead boy down his dead throat. But he had grander plans for Matthew. Practical ones.
“So this is the simple studio. But wait until you see the actual sets.”
“I’m intrigued,” Matthew said, with a raised eyebrow. Intrigued. It was maybe the biggest word the idiot boy had said all night.

Eric led Matthew down two floors — “How big is this fucking place?” Matthew asked, to an unanswering Eric — until they got to a thick steel door, which Eric card keyed in. Matthew thought it a little strange that it would be under such lock and key, but as soon as he walked into the room, he instantly lost his train of thought.
On the other side of the door was a control-panel type set, octagonal, facing out into windowed views of a variety of different natural habitats.
“Holy shit, dude, what is this place?”
“These are my terrariums. I can bring models to whatever environment makes sense for the shoot.”
“Wow, this is the craziest thing I’ve ever seen.”
Just you wait, thought Eric. Each set had something living in it. Matthew was going to meet Isabel, the anaconda.
“So, for you, I’m thinking nude tropical. Some palm leaves to cover your junk, or you can let it hang out, whatever you want. What do you say?”
“Man, this is awesome, I’m up for whatever. Trust your judgement.”
“Alright, get in there,” Eric said, pressing a button and opening the door to the rainforest habitat.
Matthew undressed quickly and walked through, dick flopping around. He looked over his shoulder. “You gonna join?”
“Oh, I have all my equipment out here. The window is non-reflective, so I can get perfect shots from the other side.”
Dumb as a rock, Matthew didn’t think anything of it. It amazed Eric at how consistently stupid models with their egos rubbed could be.
“Okay, so let’s hit some poses!”
Matthew went through a variety of well-rehearsed positions as Eric pretended to snap away.

Matth2.jpg

What Eric was really looking for was a hint of dark green movement in the background. Isabel was sly and moved slowly so as not to be detected. Eventually, Eric saw a flash of her yellow marking through a leafy under covering. She was getting closer. Eric spotted her head, reaching out from the brush and flicking a tongue out to taste the air. It would only be a couple seconds.
“Okay, so this is the last shot. Make it count! Act like it’s the last one of your short, stupid life!”
Matthew cocked his head back and made a confused smile. “What do you mean by —” he began to ask.
At that moment, the massive anaconda struck with lightning speed. Eric almost jumped, startled.
“WHAT THE FUCK!?” Matthew screamed, as the snake clamped down on his shoulder, then with terrible strength collapsed Matthew’s thin frame down to the ground. Immediately, as if throwing a net over Matthew’s body, the snake sent heavy coils around the boy’s torso, and began to twist and twist along the boy’s flailing body. In a matter of seconds, it was completely wrapped around Matthew, whose only visible parts now were his feet, an arm that stuck straight out from the coils, blindly trying for a grip against the snake’s smooth scales, and Matthew’s neck and head, bright red. The boy’s mouth was open and his face frozen in horror. Few noises but guttural sounds of air being compressed out of his lungs could escape him. His eyes were wide with fear. Help, he mouthed to Eric.
“Help?” Eric asked, now holding his camcorder. “Not sure that I can really do that for you, hot stuff. See, Isabel hasn’t gotten to eat for over two months now. And her favorite food is hot little jocks, so I really don’t think I’ll be able to dissuade her from this meal. But think about just how tasty you are! I bet you’re delicious. Salty, savory.”
Matthew’s eyes took on a sad, defeated, horribly scared look that winced into pure pain as Isabel tightened her crushing grip.
“God, it really turns me on, you know, imagining your face, the contours of your nose and lips and chin, what that must feel like against the roof of her mouth, then sliding down her stomach lining. Really, sometimes I wish I was Isabel, so I could know what all the boys taste like. You especially, Daddy Crawf,” Eric said, referencing Matthew’s dumb instagram handle.
Then he went quiet, and walked around, getting different angles. Matthew’s eyes followed him. He couldn’t believe what was happening. Never in his life had he imagined an end to his youth, much less his very life; and even if he were to die somehow, this was beyond imagining. For about a minute, he held on to some stupid hope that, somehow, he’d get out of it. The minute passed, and soon he wasn’t really able to conceptualize much of anything abstract anymore.
That said, Matthew wasn’t dead. Close to death, maybe. Internal hemorrhaging, stroke from lack of air, a broken back along with many other, more minor bones. Constriction was no joke, he was learning. His mouth hung open and his tongue stuck out swollen, his eyes going cross. Eric held the camcorder up to his face and zoomed in.
“What a show,” he said. “You’re really a natural performer, Matthew.”
Though Matthew was in a world of incomprehensible pain, he could still register despair. He was entirely sickened by Eric’s glee. Eric was loving watching the cocky wannabe model get his due. People who spent their life trying to attract everyone’s attention, doing so by using other, more talented souls, without thanks — people like that would, sooner or later, attract the wrong person’s attention. Eric snapped the camcorder on a tripod, opened the door to the habitat, and went over to Matthew, who had some spittle dripping down from the corner of his mouth. He wiped it away, then leaned in for a kiss, which Matthew was too weak and too immobilized to resist.
Then Eric took Matthew’s throat in his hands, not because he thought he would do anything the snake couldn’t do, but because he had been so tempted by it through the entirety of the faux photoshoot. When Matthew leaned his head back, every muscle and tendon popped up through the skin; the windpipe was so inviting. Eric squeezed, feeling that slightly bumpy, hard columnar structure. If only he could clone the boy, he thought, and kill him a thousand different ways. He decided to vocalize the wish to Matthew. “If only I could keep killing you. Next time, I’d do it myself, with my hands on your neck, listening to you gag and letting you flail about until the life left your body. Then I’d fuck your dead body. And then I’d cut you up.”
A tear or two had fallen from the corner of Matthew’s bulging eyes which now rolled back as the boy flirted with unconsciousness.

Screen_Shot_2018_04_14_at_2_14_15_PM.png

Unfortunately for him, he didn't quite black out before the truly terrifying part happened. Eric tilted Matthew’s head up, just as the snake brought its own maw up to meet the boy. It flicked its tongue, softly butting its nose along Matthews features, then it slowly opened its mouth and stretched it to take in Matthew’s whole face. Matthew’s head, long having ceased to be in his own control, twisted with the snake’s as the huge reptile unhinged its jaw and attempted to catch good purchase on the dying boy. In the process, it curled Matthew’s head back so that his neck jutted out once again, all the tendons visible one last time. Eric was rock hard watching this boy, who had been previously so in control of his own body, now utterly helpless. The snake’s mouth had by this point completely enveloped his face and finally had some momentum, catching its mouth over the top of Matthew’s skull as well. Soon, the head was entirely inside the creature’s upper throat. The hot model’s despair and disbelief at this point new no bound; it was almost surreal, getting swallowed. The snake used its seemingly infinite muscles to lift Matthew’s body — which it had loosened its coils on somewhat, allowing both his arms some freedom to drop to his side — dragging the boy’s feet across the ground and lifting the torso. Matthew’s arms twitched a few times, then went still. He was finally dead. How hot -- just an hour before, he'd gotten a shot of the boy goofing off, hands in his underpants, tongue sticking out. Now Matthew was to be erased.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_27_at_11_13_37_PM.png

Eric sat on the chair and began jerking off as the snake struggled to get past Matthew’s shoulders. It was a clever creature, though, and had long ago figured out that if it used its constricting power to compress the shoulders toward the chest, it could eventually fit its mouth around them. Eery crackling filled the room as more of Matthew’s bones broke in the process. About five minutes later, his chest was in the snake’s unhinged jaw. The process sped up from there, with the widest part of the boy’s lithe body swallowed, the snake gripping the boy’s skin with razor sharp, hooked teeth that allowed it to pull him down its gullet. Matthew’s arms had straightened out and rested in front of his torso, following the line the crushed-forward shoulders had started, as the anaconda’s mouth traveled down them, past the elbow. Soon, only the boy’s meaty cock, hands, and muscular but relaxed legs stuck out from the snake’s mouth. Eric got up with the cam corder and took a hold of the boy’s cock, giving it a final squeeze before it disappeared.
Then Eric had a great idea. He wasn't ready to give up watching that beautiful face.

64d79f65fec712c91a5d099370260645--yo-internet.jpg

Quickly, he ran outside of the room to a drawer in the observation room, where he found a small, extendable fiberoptic camera with a light attached to it. It was a medical device he had collected at some point or another, one that doctors used to see clearly inside of patients. He had bought it recently with the idea that he could use it to get an inside view of the anaconda’s stomach. Turning back, Matthew’s upper thighs, which were covered in a fine layer of light hair, had slid halfway down the snake’s throat. Eric rushed over and slide the camera gently into the gap between the boy’s legs, and pushed it down into the snake’s. The snake didn’t seem to mind, and quickly Eric had a view of Matthew’s dead, expressionless face — not a terribly wonderful view, as stomach muscle pressed up against much of it and obscured many of the once-hot features, but a view nonetheless. He wrapped some tape around the base of the cable and Matthew’s calf so that the camera would continue to move down the snake with him and wirelessly transmit the stream to Eric’s computer.
Soon, with faster and faster pace, Matthew’s calves slid down the creatures’ throat, and then, with a couple strained, almost goofy snake yawns, the model’s still feet were swallowed up forever. Eric sat back and watched as the large lump in the snake’s long body slowly migrated toward the stomach in the center of the creature. If it weren’t for the camera traveling up against Matthew’s dead, empty-stared face, you’d never know the snake had eaten a human rather than a deer or a caiman or whatever it was anacondas ate.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_27_at_11_11_30_PM.png

The idea that the boy, once so alive, so athletic, so hot and so cocky, was now in the process of slowly dissolving in the gut of another creature, to be melted down and assimilated almost completely into that creature, the rest disposed of as waste, along with some of the inedible parts, and that the boy had died in pure, unbelieving horror — the whole thing made Eric so horny. He came twice in a row thinking about everything he had seen, replaying footage from the camcorder and looking at the live feed of Matthew’s face, pressed up against the lining of the creature’s stomach, scrunched into a grimace. Already, the snake’s acids were working on his skin; open wounds beginning to appear in the cheeks.
Eric put the camcorder back on the tripod and let it record continuously as he left the snake’s enclosure. About two weeks later, when Matthew was totally digested, he would return and retrieve the footage, then watch on time lapse as the lump in the snake slowly shrank, and the footage from inside the snake showed Matthew’s skin then muscle then bone all dissolve into a red sludge to be absorbed as rich nutrients for the massive creature. It was the perfect conclusion to end the whole performance, a home movie Eric would shoot his load to for years and years to come.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_27_at_11_12_05_PM.png

Continuing a Legacy

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_51_50_PM.png

Sean had been depressed for almost over a year now. One of his best friends and business partner, Michael Dean, had gone missing in February of 2017.

Screen_Shot_2018_04_20_at_11_05_47_PM.png

Sean recalled daily the texts he had received from Michael about some photographer that had selected him for a photoshoot — that it was going to be that big break. Congratulatory, Sean had let his best friend go alone to the shoot, a decision he regretted more than anything. Michael never returned, and a police investigation turned up little evidence on the whereabouts of the missing person. Soon, everyone had written Michael off as having committed suicide, another incredibly hot boy with mental health problems boiling beneath the surface. Sean couldn’t bring himself to accept that.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_50_48_PM.png

Nightly, after days of working out and photo shoots and celebrity modeling events — Sean’s career had taken off shortly after Michael went missing — the hunk would go out on benders with a couple other personal fitness friends.
So it was a little bit of a surprise when at a particular bar in the Bronx that Eric spotted Sean sitting by himself, looking sad. He had been following the hottie for a while on social media and was surprised to see someone of Sean’s new-found societal stature up in this part of town. Eric got the feeling that Sean wanted to be alone, and had made a bet that no one would recognize him up here. But Sean was instantly recognizable to Eric. Sexy, muscular frame, dark black hair, cut long enough to run his fingers through, somewhat small but beautiful eyes, grey in color with a kind of sadness to them, a pronounced, peculiar nose that flared whenever he breathed or talked, full lips that had the slightest, inviting gap between them even when closed. Sean had the look like he very easily could have been ugly, but somehow had played all the genetics cards just right and came out looking not only hot, but different from the crowd. The result was that he was even sexier.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_51_42_PM.png

Well, Eric thought, when the fly lands in the web, the spider must come out…
Eric went over and sat close to Sean, leaving a seat between them so that the boy wouldn’t be immediately put off.
“Hey Eric, what are you having?” asked the bartender.
“Hey Nick, the usual,” Eric responded.
The bartender brought down a shot glass and field it with top shelf whiskey. Eric downed in it in one go.
“How about another, and one for my friend over here,” Eric said, motioning toward Sean with a slight nod, “He’s looking like he needs it.”
The bartender looked at Sean and exchanged a knowing glance with Eric, who winked coldly.
“Thanks Nick,” Eric said, as Nick silently poured out two shots, his demeanor having changed from warm to cool instantly. He knew exactly what this meant — he’d have to tape over the camera footage tonight. Another returned favor cashed. If Eric could kill Nick’s problem, Nick could kill Eric’s, too.
Sean looked up quizzically as Nick put the shot in front of him.
“From a friendly neighbor,” Nick smiled, and motioned to Eric. Eric looked over his shoulder and held up his own shot in salut.
Sean let a short breathy laugh out of his nose and shook his head, took up the glass and drank his shot straight. “Thanks, homie,” he said. “Hope you’re okay with me drinking that and not going home with you.”
Eric laughed, “That’s alright, man. I know the limits of my luck, and besides, I bought that for you mostly because it looked to me like you might need it.”
Sean was, like all model boys, pretty susceptible to flattery. Unlike a lot of others, he was very susceptible to anyone who could gauge his inner turmoil. He was an easy turn for Eric.
“You could say that,” he said.
“Well, what’s bothering you?” Eric asked. “Nothing like a stranger at a bar for a free therapy session.”
Sean laughed, “You know it, this city ain’t easy for a Houston boy trying to be a model. Barely have the money for rent, and I’m even getting gigs these days.”
“I’m guessing money problems aren’t what’s got you down, though.”
Sean raised his eyebrows and took a deep breath, turning to look straight ahead. After a moment, he turned back, smiled, and with a laugh said, “if we’re in therapy now, let’s get some more drinks rolling.”
“My pleasure,” said Eric. Sean probably thought he was playing Eric, but Eric had the model right where he wanted him. And, sociopathic as he was, Eric was pretty good at manipulating emotions. He’d bet therapy would be a lot more effective than Sean was anticipating.
Eric raised his finger to Nick, who put down two more shots for the men.
“To therapy,” Eric said, raising his glass to Sean.
“Ha, to therapy,” Sean said, giving Eric a flirty wink.
The two took their shots. “Oof,” Sean said, “already down from top shelf, huh?”
“This could get expensive for me! I’m already losing money doing this for free!”
The two laughed for a moment. Sean gave Eric a smile that said Eric had ingratiated himself.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_50_00_PM.png

Eric continued on, pleased at himself for building up some trust.
“So you’re from down south? Houston?” he asked.
“You know it,” said Sean.
“And what brought you to New York?”
“I came here with a college buddy,” Sean said, a little bit of pause in his voice.
“And what was the goal there?”
“We wanted to open a gym together and try out the modeling thing,” Eric responded, voice growing sadder by the syllable.
“Oh?”
“Yeah, you know, we met at the college gym and became lifting partners, kinda by chance. Started hanging out, getting reputations for being players, bringing the party… you know,” he said, laughing a little and shaking his head at some fond memories. “Anyway, here I am.” Sean was feeling somewhat caught, so he attempted to move past the subject. “I don’t know, this city just takes a lot out of you.” At that, Sean decided to light a cigarette.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_53_02_PM.png

Eric knew exactly what he was prying into, so he kept up the line of questioning.
“Well, at least you’ve had a friend here with you. What was his name?”
Sean took a sip from the beer he had ordered for himself when he walked into the bar in the first place. He turned to Eric, “Sorry, did you say what was his name?”
“I meant what is his name,” Eric replied. “Present. Sorry, sometimes I get stuck in a past tense mode.”
“No, it’s all good,” Sean said. “His name was Michael.”
“Oh, so we’re back to past tense already?” Eric said, with a hint of surprise. False surprise, of course. He had seen the videos and photos that leaked to the dark web. Michael with ligature marks around his neck, head limply hanging down on his chest, eyes open in an eternal, empty stare, swaying from a hook in what was another, clearly adept killer’s formidable trophy room. Eric had seen hints of this killer in the news, hot boys going missing, some showing up with numbers carved into their backs.

tumblr_oiz295HJm51rkpltno5_1280.png

Sean had taken a long pause. “Yeah, past tense,” he said. He was getting a little drunker, feeling looser. Eric had been expecting it. Nick was getting good at discretely squirting a few drops of Eric’s various serums into drinks without anyone noticing. This one wouldn’t make Sean dizzy, but it would make him get comfortable far more quickly than expected from the few shots offered to him. “He’s been missing for about a year now.”
Eric feigned sympathy. “That’s not easy,” he said, solemnly.
Sean wiped away a tear. “No, it’s fucking not…”
Eric moved a seat over, and rubbed Sean’s back. “Hey, why don’t we go for a walk. I’ll put yours on my tab. They know me well here. We can keep talking, any time you want to leave we’ll get you to the nearest subway station.”
Sean laughed, “Sorry man, I just got a little more tipsy than I thought I would from that whiskey. I guess I haven’t eaten much.”
“That’s okay,” Eric said, laughing back. “Let’s stop drinking then. Come on, tell me about this Michael. I can see you want to talk about him.”
Sean gave in. “Yeah, that sounds good. I’m Sean, by the way.”
“Right, hadn’t even asked. I’m Eric.”
“Good to meet you, Eric. You seem different than most people.”
“Well, good to meet you, too, Sean. I like to think I am. And back at you.”
“Alright, I need to take a piss first,” Sean said. Eric pointed him to the back restrooms. As Sean walked back, Eric got his coat on and zipped up, looking straight at Nick. Neither said a word. Eric nodded, and Nick turned. This was his deal, even if he hated it.
Sean emerged a few moments later. “Feeling a million times better,” he said.
“Good, let’s go.”
The two walked out the door, Sean with a slight smile on his face at the serendipity of finding a new friend.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_59_26_PM.png

It did not take much for Eric to make an instant bond with Sean. The boy trusted him and confided in him. Soon, Eric offered his apartment, in a part of town, he promised, where Sean wouldn’t run in to anyone he knew. Sean agreed.
“You can stay as long as you like,” Eric said. “I think you’ll like it there. Most people do.”
As they traveled, Eric was able to pull the thread of Sean’s friendship with his dead friend with a few careful questions, quickly unraveling the tapestry of their relationship. Michael had been a straight boy player through and through. The two got together, got some modeling gigs, and with that money had opened up a gym where they worked as personal trainers and business managers together.

Screen_Shot_2018_04_20_at_11_06_01_PM.png

They spent nearly every moment with each other, whether at their shared apartment, at work, or out at night picking up girls.
Sean was about to enter a heavy moment, recalling a drunken night out with Michael, when they walked into the apartment.
“Holy shit, man. This is the biggest place I’ve ever seen. And I’ve been to a ton of penthouse parties,” Sean said.
“Welcome, its your home now too for as long as you want to stay.”
Sean’s mood lifted as his mind was quickly taken off Michael. He explored the vastness of the open floor plan, tried out a variety of the expensive lounge chairs and couches.
“What do you do?” he asked.
“I’m a graphic designer and photographer,” Eric responded. Sean raised his eyebrows.
“Really? And you can live here?”
It was the perennial question, one of the weak points of Eric’s alibi job. But nothing like the promise of an expensive camera to get a self-centered model to see past inexplicable realities.
“I’ve been smart about where I put my money,” Eric said.
“Clearly,” Sean said.
“Hey, I work with a number of big magazines. While you’re here, I could take some shots of you? Not that this was my angle. Trust me, I don’t need the money. But you’re handsome guy and it could help you out.”
Sean didn’t need much persuasion. “Yeah man, I’m always down for a shoot. Just try not to get me when I’m all teary eyed like back at the bar, okay?” he asked with a laugh.
“Wouldn’t dream of it,” said Eric, snapping his first shot of a smiling Sean.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_59_49_PM.png

The two spent the next couple of hours taking a variety of pictures, laughing, drinking, talking about the modeling and photography world. Eventually, the conversation turned back to the subject of their therapy session, as Eric carefully prodded for more information, making sure to keep Sean inebriated and comfortable.
“I don’t know, man” Sean said, looking out the window at the magnificent view of the city. “I really loved him, you know? Like, real… I don’’t know. It’s so confusing, you know? I mean I always…”

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_51_16_PM.png

He trailed off. Eric genuinely felt bad for the guy. It must be hard living into this masculine image, having to fulfill fantasies for countless people. Clearly, he had had intimate feelings for Michael that he didn’t know how to express, stuck in the paradigm of straightness. Sean was regularly posting stories of him in the backseat of cabs with different beautiful women. At the same time, one particular story stuck out in Eric’s mind, of Michael, in the back of a cab with him and a girl, combing his hand through a drunk Sean’s hair. You could tell Sean was loving it. The video had stayed in Eric’s mind long after. He wondered what had happened later that night, whether or not Sean had gone home with the girl or his best friend. He loved imagining the sex, each of them sucking each other off, drunkenly, not saying a word in their confusion. It was a favorite fantasy of Eric’s.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_50_18_PM.png

A tear rolled down Sean’s cheek, which he quickly caught with his forearm. Eric snapped back to reality and put his arm on Sean’s back, and Sean quickly broke down and hugged Eric close in a tight, muscular embrace. The two stood there for a few seconds before Eric rubbed Sean’s back and grabbed his shoulders, pushing him a little further away and looking him in his eyes.
“It’s okay, Sean.” He said, staring straight at the broken down stud. “It’s okay. You loved him. Not a superficial love, not just as friends. But real love. I’m sorry. I know it’s hard.”
At this, Sean grabbed Eric by the head and pulled him in, kissing him on the lips. Eric pulled back at first, a little bit shocked, but looking at Sean’s eyes, seeing the sincere sadness and desire in them, he decided to go back for more, kissing Sean deeply. The two stood there, hands exploring each others’ musculature, Eric running his hands through Sean’s thick hair. He grabbed it, and pulled it firmly but gently down, jutting Sean’s neck out, which he kissed and sucked on, making a red mark. Sean moaned loudly, and Eric backed him up onto the arm of the couch, which they both fell over onto, Eric on top of Sean, all while continuing to aggressively make out with each other.
Within minutes, Eric couldn’t resist and went down on Sean. His package was gorgeous; clean shaven, smooth almost like it had been waxed. It tasted slightly salty, and its precum slightly sweet. Eric worked the shaft with his right hand while blowing him.
“Oh, fuck!” Sean moaned, “Fuck, Eric. Holy shit.”
Eric began to feel up the base of the stud’s scrotum, then trailed with his finger down the skin leading to his asshole. Sean tensed, a virgin.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_52_40_PM.png

“Don’t worry, this is going to feel great,” Eric said. “I’ll go slow and start small to get you started.” He leaned over the couch to a drawer and got out a small bottle of lube, which he rubbed on his finger. The cold sensation on his pink skin made Sean start a moment, but it quickly warmed as Eric massaged the opening. Already, even before penetration, Sean was feeling a pleasurable tension build in the base of his cock. “Fuck yes!” he said.
Eric smiled back up at him. “You’re a bottom, turns out bud.”
Sean smiled back, gave a short laugh, rolled his eyes and shook his head. He had very little idea how to process what was happening except that it was ecstasy. Then Eric stuck his middle finger up his ass, slowly. It was momentarily painful, a new experience, but when Eric found the boy’s prostate, it was all over. Sean was hooked. “Fuck, fuck fuck!” he exclaimed, and began jerking himself off. Eric grabbed his hand, “wait a moment, you’ll come too soon,” he said.
Sean shook his head, “I’m so close.”
“Of course you are, that’s the g-spot. But you have to wait. I haven’t even gotten started.”
“Well hurry up,” Sean laughed, throwing his head back and gasping as Eric complied and stuck his pointer finger in with the middle, massaging the prostate with both. A few more seconds, and the third went in. Sean was in a little pain, but it was subsiding quickly. Eric tried spreading his fingers to stretch Sean out a little, then looked up at him.
“You ready for the main show?” he said.
“Bring it,” Sean replied.
Pulling out his fingers and bringing up his cock to Sean’s ass, taking both the boy’s upturned legs in his arms, over his shoulders, Eric massaged his cock in the valley of Sean’s perfectly round ass. “You really do put all the requisite effort into making this body beautiful,” Eric said.
“Aim to please,” Sean said, head positioned to look up at the ceiling, eyes closed with pleasure.
“Okay, I’m gonna take it slow,” Eric said, before gently pressing the head of his cock into Sean’s asshole.
“Uhnnn,” Sean groaned. The pain was real, but the pleasure doubled it. Slowly, Eric pushed his cock deeper and deeper, silence aside from both boys breathing heavily.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_54_20_PM.png

Once fully in and pushed firmly against Sean’s prostate, Sean let out a long moan. Eric began to speed up a little, thrusting in and out with a slow, steady rhythm.
“Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit,” Sean said.
“First time is always intense,” Eric reassured. “Let me know if you need a break.”
“No, keep going.” Sean said. “Faster.”
“Whatever you say, captain.”
Eric picked up the pace, going at a medium pace, then faster and faster. Sean took his cock in his hands now, and the sound of Eric’s meaty thighs and cock slapping against the back of Sean’s ass filled the whole apartment. Sean was basically screaming in ecstasy.
“Yes! Yes!” His face scrunched up in pain and intense pleasure as he began to come, feeling the rhythmic pounding of Eric’s dick building up the warm, tense, beautiful sensation at the base of his cock, deep in his pelvis. He shot his load, a massive splurge that arched above his head at first, onto the arm of the couch. Eric thought the whole thing was unbelievably sexy, and quite in control of his orgasm he came deep into Sean at that moment.
“Ha!” Eric laughed, as Sean continued to shoot for a good ten seconds, first into his own face, hitting his eye and his mouth, then onto his chest and stomach.
“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” Sean said with each exhale. His eyes closed, he stopped talking and caught his breath. “Holy shit. That was the best orgasm I’ve ever had.”
“Yeah, bottoming is pretty great. Having sex with other men when you’re into them is pretty great.” Eric said, slyly.
Sean’s eyes were closed, and his head shook side to side in stunned disbelief.
“Man. When can we do that again?” he asked.
Eric laughed. “Why don’t you stick around and we can do it all weekend.”
“That… sounds ideal” Sean said, slowly falling asleep. Eric got up and got a towel to mop up the mess, lifting the semen off the couch, Sean’s face and body, then rubbing off the lube, before falling next to Sean on the couch. Sean peaked out of one eye at Eric. He was a little uncomfortable still with the idea of being with another guy, but comforted that no one knew where he was. Eric was comforted by that idea as well, but for different reasons. He moved in and gave Sean a peck on the cheek. Sean smiled and returned the favor. The two then met lip to lip before falling asleep, entangled on the couch.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_59_11_PM.png

The weekend progressed, and the two had spent every second of it together, wandering around unfamiliar sections of city or lounging in the apartment, snapping various photos between bouts of fucking. Sean's mood had lifted considerably, and he was getting a little cheeky.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_51_11_PM.png

Eric was worried. Sean was clearly a smart, sensitive, funny guy. He had that dumb jock intonation to his speaking and put up a show of cockiness now and again — definitely, he knew he was beautiful — but this was tempered by his other more amenable characteristics. Eric was starting to feel something for him; the two had fucked three times a day at that point, once even out in a park. It was pretty incredible how quickly Sean had committed to the other side of his bisexuality, but also still pretty cute that, when a hot girl walked past, he still followed her with his eyes. He’d never be completely gay.
The time to act needed to come soon, Eric thought, or else he’d never go through with it. That notion was compounded when Sean came to him back at the apartment, hat on backwards like he was about to head out.
“Okay, this has been really incredible, I can’t thank you enough for everything,” Sean said. “But I need to head home tonight so I can be at the gym early tomorrow. Lots of clients lined up.”
“Sure thing,” Eric said. “Let’s have some wine then to celebrate a new friendship.”
“Some kind of friendship,” Sean said with a sassy inflection. Eric laughed, then went to get the wine.
“Here, pour some yourself,” he said.
“Sure thing,” Sean said, taking the bottle in his hand. He poured for him and Eric, then held out the glass in salut.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_53_36_PM.png

Eric reciprocated, but while Sean took a big sip, Eric simply held the glass up to his face without taking in any of the liquid, peering over the crystal edge to watch Sean down his whole glass. Perfect.
“I can’t believe this weekend,” Sean said. “You have to promise me you won’t tell anyone about us.”
Eric cocked his head to the side, “Well how do you think that makes me feel?”
“Oh, dude, you know what my business is like. If I’m gay all the sudden, half my clientele leaves instantly. It’s all about the fantasy that it could be real with these ladies. And the gay men love a gay-for-pay fantasy. Please promise not to tell.”
“Are you my gay-for-pay fantasy?”

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_55_08_PM.png

Sean laughed, then got up and took Eric’s ass in his hands. “This isn’t a fantasy, babe,” he said saucily, leaning in for a kiss. Eric accepted it, then cut it off with a smile after about ten seconds. Sean closed his eyes, then started to feel the room spin slowly.
“Oof,” he said, bringing his hand to his temple.
“You okay?” Eric asked.
“Yeah,” Sean responded. “Just a little dizzy all the sudden.” He stumbled over, losing his balance. The drug was taking effect, and the room was spinning faster.
“Jeeze, what’s the alcohol content on that wine, man?” Sean asked. Eric laughed.
“Here, lay down and you’ll feel better.”
“Wow, maybe I should.” The two walked toward the bedroom, Sean leaning on Eric.
“How long does it take to get to midtown from here? Maybe I’ll stay tonight.”
“Yeah, I think you’ll stay,” Eric responded. Sean was in the bed, and Eric was straddled on top of him, massaging his chest and shoulders. Sean winced, trying to brush away Eric. He was beginning to get a little worried. Eric hadn’t roofied him, had he? He decided against it, and tried to enjoy the rubdown, closing his eyes, but the spins returned at that moment with a vengeance, and he opened them. Eric’s hands moved closer toward his inner shoulders.
“Seriously though, I need to know how long it’ll take to get to my gym tomorrow,” he said, with a little more urgency. Eric leaned in to kiss him.
“You really don’t need to know.” Eric whispered.
“Wha… what? Dude, stop being weird.” Panic was rushing in on Sean’s brain.
“You’re not leaving,” Eric said, with more force, before beginning to massage Sean’s adam’s apple.
“What are you doing?” Sean wheezed, a look of confusion growing in his eyes. “What the fu—aaaccckk!” Eric had taken the boy’s neck in a vice grip.
“Did you think I’d let you leave?” Eric asked. Sean was finally a boy whose neck was thick enough that Eric’s hands were just short of making it all the way around. The desperate model shot his hands up and pulled at Eric’s wrists, to the point where he was actually making a difference in the pressure on his neck. This one would be a challenge. Eric realized he needed to weaken Sean. He wrapped his legs around the boy’s body and rolled off the bed onto the hard wood floor, then wrestled his way back on top of the sexy, naked body. He pressed down with all his weight on Sean’s neck, just long enough wingspan that Sean’s shorter arms couldn’t get to his own face or neck.
Aarrrgggkkk — let go of m — aakk — why are you doin — kkkkcuuuuhgh!”
Eric understood the question. “You’re not understanding yet, are you?” he said between breaths. “I’ve been wanting to see you die now for a while, Sean. I’ve known who you are for years. I knew Michael, too. Guess what. I know someone strangled the life out of him, like I’m going to do to you.”
The sad pain of betrayal winced out from Sean’s peculiar eyes. Then a rage built and he started to fight back again, through the dizziness of the drug. Eric, knowing he had to keep the upper hand now or risk Sean escaping, lifted the boy by the neck and slammed his head down on the hard floor. The crack was sickening, and Sean’s eyes immediately rolled back, his grip on Eric’s hands loosening a bit. Eric, straddling the boy, lifted his head again and shook it viciously until Sean let go entirely and his arms shook in motion with the rest of his body. It seemed like perhaps he was slowing down. The fullness of his thick neck, the thin layer of fat — the boy was chiseled, but clearly on the upswing of a bulk, and eating heavily — it all contributed to a malleable, soft squeeze of the throat that Eric absolutely loved. Eric had been craving crushing the boy's throat, especially after taking a shot of him out on the balcony earlier, Sean leaning his head back and exposing his adam's apple just slightly.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_52_26_PM.png

Now he had the neck in his hands, and Sean's sputtering was music to his ears.
“Yeah, baby. Just die. Couldn’t believe my luck when I spotted you at the bar alone. Knew then and there I’d lure you back here to kill you. Didn’t know it would be so easy, though, or that I’d get to fuck you so many times along the way. Ha, you must have thought I was falling in love, like you were, didn’t you?”
All of the sudden, a surge of energy came over Sean, his eyes widening, teeth grit with determination. He kicked up at Eric’s gut and sent the killer tumbling off him, releasing Eric’s grip. Sean coughed, rubbing his neck, and Eric rolled on the ground in pain, clutching his ribs. Both boys were immobilized but quickly regaining some strength, though Sean’s need to escape for the sake of survival saw him motivated to get up and slowly advance toward the door, still massaging his bruised neck and limping slightly. When Eric noticed this, and had recovered his breath, he leapt up and quickly gained on Sean before his prey made it to a door. Not that it would have mattered; Eric had made sure everything was locked.
He grabbed Sean by his hair, yanked — “Fuck!” Sean screamed — then slammed the stud’s head onto the metal door with another sickening crack, stunning the muscular adonis before leaping backward onto a couch with the boy wrapped up in his legs, hands clamped on his neck.
“Thought that little stunt would save you, huh?” Eric whispered into his ears. “I’m going to enjoy watching your body ripped to shreds.”
Eeerrkkggh” Sean was gasping again. Eric tightened his grip with more force than he had before, pissed at the kick he’d received. Sean’s eyes bulged “Mmmmfff” he gagged in a high pitch, loud, guttural squeal. Eric began shaking the boy back and forth viciously and unceasingly, enjoying how the sharp motions slowly broke the muscle boy’s strength. Soon, eyes wide open, mouth ajar with a swollen tongue sticking out, Sean’s vision was going bright red as his brain, starved of oxygen and beginning to stroke, sent painful jolts through his body.
“Oh, I forgot to tell you, I’m the proud owner of a small nature reserve. We’ve been doing some interesting genetic testing. A couple of my new guys are quite big and quite hungry. Your corpse will be the perfect breakfast for one of them.”
Sean had let go of Eric’s hands, his arms unbending and falling straight along his side. A little last ounce of strength brought them back up to try one last time to fight off his attacker, and then, as Eric gave him another violent shake, they dropped to his side, moving only with the jolts of unfocused energy his dying brain shot through them. Eventually, Sean began seizing, stiffening his legs and shaking violently, as Eric held tight on his throat.
When it finally stopped and Sean was dead, Eric still kept his grip, lifting the adonis body up with stretched out arms so that Sean’s arms flailed backwards awkwardly, unsure of what to do in their sockets and unable to fall backwards as gravity would have them. Eric gracefully, using both his arms and legs, turned Sean around in the air so that the boy’s arms could fall straight down. He looked up at Sean’s deep red face, eyes rolled back, pupils half covered by drooping eyelids, some drool escaping from the tip of his swollen tongue. Eric went through the motions of contorting Sean’s head a little from that angle, holding him up by his neck, until more spittle started to fall on him, seeing Eric sit up, pushing Sean’s dead body onto the ground before grabbing him by the hair and lifting the corpse to a sitting position. Positioned close to the couch was a large TV cabinet with mirror inlay doors; Eric watched through that reflection as he keep Sean’s hair in his grip and shook his head back and forth. It was incredibly sexy how Sean’s relaxed muscles jiggled with the movement, how his mouth hung open, and the emptiness of his eyes, lights out forever, stared into his dead reflection, seeing nothing.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_53_57_PM.jpg

Eric grabbed him by the throat again, and pulled him closer, then repeated what he had done to Augusta, and many boys before, rolling the limp head back and forth, before twisting it, body firmly held down in Eric’s legs, until the sound of breaking vertebrae popped in his ears. It was a little more difficult to do to Sean, muscular as he was, but it didn’t take too much effort. Hard as a rock, Eric stuffed his cock into Sean’s wet mouth for one more blow job. The sensation of butting up against his throat, imagining how he would be gagging were he alive, and staring into the dead eyes of the stud, all had Eric shooting down Sean’s throat in no time. When he had finished his climax, he let Sean’s body flop over onto the floor, then closed his eyes for a brief nap.
Later that night and the next morning, he would fuck Sean’s dead body, watching it jolt up and down with each thrust. It was a little sad; Eric actually did like the response he had gotten from Sean when he was alive. Something about taking the once-straight stud and forcing the gay out of him really got Eric going. He would miss that time, but he was so glad at having snuffed out the hot model. It had really been a sexy kill: struggle, pain, and all. And Sean was so fun to manipulate in death.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_49_39_PM.png

But Eric knew that his animals wouldn’t want to eat flesh that wasn’t anything but fresh. He couldn’t keep Sean around much longer. Giving him one last kiss, he dressed the boy up in his clothes, put on his sunglasses, and positioned him on a wheelchair that he brought out to his jet. Eric scrolled through the boy's instagram, noticing a photo of the hottie on a plane.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_58_51_PM.png

"Back in the sky again," he said to himself. In a few hours, the two touched down in a remote wilderness in Western Pennsylvania, where Eric had constructed his animal compound.
He took of Sean’s glasses to reveal the dead stare once more, than pushed him out to an enclosure marked with various bright warning signs. “DO NOT ENTER” “DANGER” “DEATH MAY OCCUR” all bordered the walls of the five acre habitat. Eric keyed for the door to open, quickly pushed the wheelchair in, and dumped Sean’s dead body onto the ground. There, he flipped the boy up so that he could see that sweet, dumb, dead face, and quickly exited the enclosure, closing the foot thick plexiglass glass doors behind him. He then sat and watched. It could take a little while for the scent of the dead stud to catch the creature's attention. Eric decided to flip through the pictures in Sean's phone, many of them selfies, one of them from Eric's bathroom.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_53_46_PM.png

Another from the guest room mirror.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_52_33_PM.png

As he deleted the photo, he began to hear birds call in warning and a crackling of twigs.
When Sam emerged from the bush, Eric stepped back a moment. He was never not slightly terrified of the creature, a genetic mutant stitched together of a variety of animals including gorilla, crocodile, tiger, and a host of other creatures. Sam was definitely a silly, sci-fi villain-esque thing to have done, Eric knew, and that’s partly why he had given the creature such a soft, harmless sounding name. Having the money he did, he did a lot of things to itch his kinks. To hear this particular venture, in the abstract, he could admit it was especially ridiculous, really. Not at all believable. But that was the beauty of it. Who would ever think of such a thing? And if they discovered it, they’d probably not be in the best position to do anything about it, or ever tell anyone either. The park was rigged so that if an intruder entered, all the gates opened. With no signal out in this part of the country, there’d be no one to call, and no one to hear their screams as they were ripped to shreds.
And Sam was absolutely terrifying. Bipedal with small beady eyes on the side of his head, scaley skin, long fingers with sharp talons, short snout and a wide mouth filled with two rows of horribly massive incisors and molars, the creature looked like a demon out of a horror movie. It locked on to Eric at first, and charged forward, running on all fours now like the gorilla in it, but it stopped before it got to the doors, knowing there was no way of getting around them. It had also seen Sean’s body. The creature sniffed down at him, pushed at him to get a response, brushed its face up against Sean’s, licking the boy’s nose, pushing the cartilage from side to side, then rolling his head on to its side so that the tendons in his neck became more pronounced.
Satisfied, it returned to a bipedal position as it effortlessly picked up Sean’s body in its hands by the stud’s shoulders and lifted the boy so his feet dangled clear above the ground.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_54_53_PM.png

By comparison, it was bit less than double Sean’s height. Sean’s entire face easily fit into the creature’s horrifying maw; the sound as Sam bit into the head and ripped off half of Sean’s skull was sickening. The crunching as it chewed Sean’s face into a bloody mash was even worse. Eric was incredibly turned on. Somehow, seeing the face go was like seeing the soul of the body be finally, totally extinguished. Of course, seeing the rest of the body go heightened that effect. Eric thought to photo he had taken of Sean earlier, throwing up his strong, muscular arms.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_52_50_PM.png

How kind of Sean, he thought, to work so hard to give Sam such a delicious, lean meal.
He sat and watched as the creature swallowed, then forced the rest of Sean’s head into his mouth, cleanly decapitating the boy before moving to the arms, both down in three bites, then the into the torso, which took a bit longer. Eric continued to watch as the stud slowly disappeared, blood splattering onto the ground, crunching of bones and liquid slurping not deterring him at all from taking his dick out and masturbating to the whole spectacle. Soon, the creature had both legs in its hands, still attached by the pelvis. The boy’s sweatpants had been ripped off a while ago, so his dick flopped around loosely. The horribly strong beast then pulled both legs in opposite directions, splitting one of them from the pelvis, like pulling on a wishbone.
It then gnawed down through femur and muscle until nothing was left of either leg.
Finished, It looked up at Eric for a moment through small, terrifying slits in its face, then turned into the woods, leaving nothing of Sean but some splashes of blood, ripped clothing, and some small pieces of flesh and bone. Another hottie, annihilated.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_29_at_1_52_18_PM.png

Back