Mexican Atlas of Forensic Medicine

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
BsgUCTo.jpg

Below are all photos from the first edition of Atlas de Medicina Forense by Mario Alva Rodriguez. Currently looking for download links for second edition.

"Below are all photos..."? I see the image above your typing, of the Atlas, but nothing appears below. Did you remove them, or is my 'puter fugtup?

I can see them fine, but this isn't the first post I've seen recently where someone can't see images that are visible to me. And my display has gone weird for the last few days - CDG used t 'wrap' to my vertical rather than horizontal screen, but it doesn't any more so I have to scroll along every line to read the right hand end, which is a pain!

Thanks, deaddirty, for letting me know I'm not the only person with the occasional computer problem. Right now, all of Meatpie's images, which I couldn't see earlier today, are perfectly visible. This is the first time I've had this particular problem, and I hope it's the last.

Pixhost went down for me as well today. :sad:

Everybody calm down. Pixhost didn't go down just changed names. All sets are still available, you just have to search with .to instead of .org :smirk:

Back