Scat Patient Torture

avalonboy

Forum Regular
Hi, I'm 27 years old and I'm looking for someone who make me scat patient. I want to be tied to bed and treated like a sick person in psychiatry. You will treat me with shit and piss. I want to have to eat all the shit as food, forced eat from plate with spoon by you, lick dirty ass,eat cum, sniff your farts for hours because i need fresh scat air to be healthy and be mummified in shit for better face skin. I would like to have a several-day treatment. Possibly a few weeks or months. I would like to play as real . I am sick person and shits are medicaments. i am central europe 27 years. You can whatsapp me +420 728 397 427

Hi, I'm 27 years old and I'm looking for someone who make me scat patient. I want to be tied to bed and treated like a sick person in psychiatry. You will treat me with shit and piss. I want to have to eat all the shit as food, forced eat from plate with spoon by you, lick dirty ass,eat cum, sniff your farts for hours because i need fresh scat air to be healthy and be mummified in shit for better face skin. I would like to have a several-day treatment. Possibly a few weeks or months. I would like to play as real . I am sick person and shits are medicaments. i am central europe 27 years. You can whatsapp me +420 728 397 427. If you contact me ob whatsapp please say more than Hi. Thanks

Back