Mexico: Dismembered Guy

All men are created equal. All men are dismembered equal.

Insane find, thank you! Any other details, how old was he?

This guy has such a beautiful face. I want to stick my cock in his mouth. I wonder if his mouth would be dried up being dead?

wow, what a beautiful man - I love seeing his gorgeous body sectioned off like it is, and what a wonderful face. I wonder if they butchered him alive? That would be so hot to see. Thank you for posting

Younger than most dismembered victims. Better looking and more fit. Too bad they left the underwear on. Too bad there's no video.

I bet I can put that head to good use one last time. This guy is so handsome! His death didn't really affect how good he looks.

I want to hold his head by the cheeks and give him the most passionate kiss he has ever had, alive or dead. I would let my tongue slide by his teeth so I could reach his own tongue. I would French-kiss him wildly while running my fingers through his hair and playing with his ears.

After enjoying the taste of his gorgeous mouth, I would then wrap his lips around my cock, then fuck his mouth while cock-feeling his tongue. It doesn't matter whether his mouth has dried up a bit; I will cum in it so much that it will be enough to lubricate it for a few rounds. I might even alternate between fucking his mouth and his throat until cum dribbles from his beautiful lips.

Back