Travis Alexander.

taynbowen

Forum Regular
Travis Alexander, 30, was murdered by his 27-year-old ex-girlfriend, Jodi Arias, in Mesa, Arizona at around 5:30pm on June 4th, 2008.

Alexander was stabbed 29 times, his throat was slit, and he was shot in the head. He was found decomposing in his shower stall on the night of June 9th, 2008.

http://murderpedia.org/female.A/a/arias-jodi-autopsy-photos.htm

Oh my God, I'd almost forgotten about that monster, Jodi Arias. She was regular front-page news for such a long time back then. I remember she wore glasses in court, in the hopes that they would make her look timid and harmless. I doubt she wore them when she was murdering her ex-boyfriend. I also remember the shocking photos of his brutalized corpse in the stall. I hope that woman is in jail and stays there.

By the way, I see you linked murderpedia.org. I love that site, but I don't think I've ever investigated the female side of it.

Oh my God, I'd almost forgotten about that monster, Jodi Arias. She was regular front-page news for such a long time back then. I remember she wore glasses in court, in the hopes that they would make her look timid and harmless. I doubt she wore them when she was murdering her ex-boyfriend. I also remember the shocking photos of his brutalized corpse in the stall. I hope that woman is in jail and stays there.

By the way, I see you linked murderpedia.org. I love that site, but I don't think I've ever investigated the female side of it.

Oh, yeah. She's been locked up for a long time, ten years now. She was sentenced to life without parole instead of the death sentence only because one juror wanted to get back at her prosecutor, Juan Martinez, for putting her ex-husband in prison, I think. I think about Travis everyday. Even though I don't know him, I read a book that his friends wrote about him and, after that, I just couldn't help but be so sad.

I LOVE murderpedia! It has so much information!

I didn't know that about the one juror responsible for a miscarriage of justice. Arias should have been executed! That juror who threw the verdict for personal reasons was certainly breaking the law, and SHE should go to jail for it. Put her in the cell with Jodi. The two of them are made for each other. Poor Travis -- I'm glad to learn that he was remembered with a book. One can only hope that there is some reward in the afterlife for misused and abused people like Travis.

Yes, murderpedia is a site I go back to again and again, and I never seem to have to reread anything (unless I want to). It contains enough fascinating information to last a lifetime, and the guy who runs the site apparently TRIES to keep it current. That, however, is just too much for any one person, when you consider the number of murders that occur every day.

Back