The Hunt - Part 2 of 3

Gaius1

Forum Regular
Gary and Joe started to run with the men. Gary looked over his shoulder at the group of men waiting anxiously to begin. He couldn’t help but feel exhilarated at the thought of being hunted barefoot by these men who where clad only in skimpy loin cloths.

As the men reached the woods, they scattered. The wooded area had rolling hills and some massive rock formations that would provide plenty of cover. Then he heard another bell that signaled the start of the hunt. Looking through the trees, he saw the men spread out as they slowly approached the woods. Some of them where reaching back to pull an arrow from their scabbards. He saw the ugly triangular hunting tips on the arrows and shuddered when he imagined it piercing male flesh. Someone pulled his arm, he turned around and saw Joe looking frantic.

“Come on Gary!,” Joe said, “let’s find a place to hide.”

They both ran with the other men seeking cover. He heard a scream to his right. One man that was barefoot had fallen.

“Someone help me!” he pleaded, “I’ve hurt my ankle.”

But no one paid any attention to his cries for help, they were too busy trying to save themselves. Gary stopped to watch as the man with the hurt ankle stood up and limped through the woods looking for a place to hide. The man was probably in his late thirties, but in excellent shape. His stomach was flat and well muscled, and although his pecs were about average size, they were hard.

Gary and Joe found a hiding spot under some bushes. He watched the terrified man crying out as he tried to climb the hill for better cover. Suddenly, on top of the hill a man appeared; barefoot, with a loin cloth around his waist, his hairless body looked gorgeous to Gary. He wanted to warn the man below but he would have been discovered. He watched as the man pulled back the arrow and took aim at the man. The arrow flew threw the air and hit the man in the back a just above his ass, the head came through his loin cloth just above his cock. He jerked back violently, reaching with his hands he arched his body showing his pecs to the hunter.

“all right!,” he yelled, “what a great kill”

The man moved his hands forward and grabbed the shaft of the arrow that was sticking out above his cock. Gary couldn’t help but think that he looked like he had a cock that he was holding with both hands, only this “cock” was dripping his blood onto the ground.

“UHHH UHHHH UHHH” the man hoarsely groaned as he turned to face the archer. Another arrow flew through the air and with a loud thump it struck his in his left pec.

“NOOO!” the man screamed as he saw the arrow buried in the middle of his pec. Falling to his knees, he started to shake, his eyes wide, still holding the arrow near his cock. Then two more arrows struck his in the stomach. He screamed again and looked down at the arrows that had sliced through the muscles of his stomach. He fell over onto his side, his bare feet kicking in the dirt.

“Hey!” the archer said to two other men that had appeared over the hill, “that was my kill”

“Don’t worry, John,” one of the them said, “we just wanted to try out the bows”

The three men walked down to were the man lay. He was still trembling on the ground. Her bare feet scraped against the dirt like he was trying to crawl away.

“That’s a hundred bucks you owe me for that pec shot” the first archer said.

“OK, OK” one of the men responded, “we’ll settle up at the end.”

“I wasn’t going to shoot him in his pec, but I might not get an easy shot like that again.”

The man bent down over the man and broke the shaft of the arrow that had pierced his cock. “Don’t want to mess this up, do we.” he laughed.

Then he pulled the other arrows from his body taking special care not to tear his flesh too much as he pulled the arrow from his pec. “Now let’s see his little cock” He pulled off his loin cloth leaving his body naked. Then removing his scabbard and pulling off his loin cloth he stood over him, naked, his cock rock hard sticking straight out from his body. Kicking his bare feet apart, he lay on top of the man and forced his cock into his body. Gary watched as he raped his prey. His body sweating, his hands exploring his helpless body, squeezing his pecs, his bare feet caressing his feet as he thrust his cock in and out of his ass. He groaned loudly and collapsed on top of his prey and Gary knew that he had cum. He lay on his body for a few moments regaining his strength. The other men had stood watching him, laughing and making comments to each other.

When he pulled himself out of the man’s ass, he removed the strap from his scabbard and tied the man’s ankles together. As he pulled the strap tight, his bare feet came together. He threw the other end over a tree limb and pulled his body, feet first, into the air. His naked body hung in front of the men, his arms hanging past his head to the ground. Gary stared at the body of the dead naked man tied to the tree, red circles in his belly and pec marked where he had been hit by the arrows. The man picked up the man’s knife and started toward the dead man.

“Wait a minute,” one of the men said, “I’m not sure we’re supposed to do that.”

“You guys go on,” the man with the knife said, “I’ve done this to deer before, but not to a man.” The other men walked away as the man plunged the knife into the man’s body near his cock and sliced through his belly until he reached his pecs. Although Gary was sure that the man must have been dead before he was hung up, he thought that he saw his shudder one last time as the man plunged the knife into his belly. When he had finished cutting him open, he pulled out his guts and let them fall to the ground.

This last outrage was too much for Gary. He came out from his hiding place and charged toward the man who’s back was toward him. When he reached him, Gary jumped onto his back and wrapped his feet around the man's waist while covering his mouth with his arm. He felt something wet on his feet and looked over his shoulder, his bare feet were crossed over his cock, that was still wet from the man’s rape.

“He must have gotten hard again when he slit the prey open.” Gary thought. Gary stabbed him in the lower back with his knife. Not knowing what was happening at first, when he felt the knife enter his back, the hunter screamed and twisted violently around throwing Gary to the ground. The man felt his wound and said, “You no good cock! I’m going to cut you wide open!”

All at once, Joe appeared, his bare feet stepped on the wounded man, he stabbed him just above his cock. Pulling the knife up, he cut through his belly all the way up to his chest bone. The man stared at his in shocked horror, then he looked at the wound that his knife had made.

“OHHH!” he moaned “You fucking bitch!” His hand clutched his belly, holding in his intestines as Joe pulled out the knife as he stared into his eyes. Both men watched the naked hunter stumble away clutching his belly, screaming. Joe went after him and plunged his knife into his chest.

“AHHH!” he moaned and sank slowly to the ground staring into Joe’s eyes as he fell to the ground. He held onto the knife, as he fell. He collapsed on top of Joe with his hand still holding the knife, Joe felt his cock still hard between his legs as he lay on him. His bare feet against his, his breath coming in fast gulps against Joe's face. He thought “I’ve killed this naked man with my knife.” It felt exhilarating to lay on the man's naked body as he died from his knife thrust.

“Joe,” Gary yelled, “the other two are coming back!” He picked up the bow and grabbed some arrows from the quiver on the ground. The barefoot men were running toward them yelling.

“John, they’re over there,” one yelled, “it looks like they’ve killed Ted!”

“OK I’m right behind you!” the other one replied.

Gary pulled back the bow and took careful aim at the one in the lead. He let the arrow fly. It struck the man just below his right pec with a loud thump. When he heard the arrow strike his body, he felt a rush of excitement, his cock became hard and ached for satisfaction. The man groaned loudly when the arrow struck him, but he continued to run toward the men. “Christ, I’m hit” he screamed. His feet began to wobble as he ran. Gary noticed that he too was barefoot. He tumbled onto the ground as Gary notched the second arrow. The man running behind let fly his arrow, it struck the ground next to Gary's feet. He pulled back and fired. This man was farther back than the first and the arrow dropped lower hitting him in his loin cloth. Gary could see that it must have hit his cock. He screamed and clutched the arrow, dropping his bow. He rolled on the ground cursing Gary and pulling at the arrow. His screams filled the air. Gary ran toward him; he knew that he had to silence him or others would soon follow.

He when he reached him, he cursed. “You fucking bitch,” he screamed as he rolled on the ground. His loin cloth stained red with blood. Gary dove on top of him. His bare pecs against his chest as he plunged his knife into his body. He felt like he was going to cum as he thrust his knife into the hunter's bare chest.

“AHH! fuck” the hunter moaned and tried to defend himself from his attack, but Gary was filled with power and pushed his arms away as he continued to stab in his side and chest as they rolled on the ground. His screams turned to groans and his struggle weakened until he lay still. Gary pulled himself off of his body and ripped off his loin cloth leaving him naked. Breathing hard, he stared at his naked, barefoot body on the ground for a moment then taking his limp penis in his hand, he cut it off with his knife and held it over his head in triumph.

He thought, “Joe and I are naked warriors, and we will kill all of the men!” Just then Joe reached him. “Get the other one’s cock” he told Joe, I’ll get the one down there.” Joe gazed at him for a moment and Gary could see that he too was filled with lust. He walked past Joe who was kneeling over the man, he had his cock in his hand and was about to cut it off.

“Gary!” Joe yelled “more of them are coming!” Joe ran toward him with the penis of the man he had castrated in his hand. Quickly grabbing his loin cloth, he and Joe wrapped the cocks that they had won in the cloth and he tied it to his belt. With only moments to spare he and Joe ran into the undergrowth as other men reached their fallen comrades. They were truly warriors. They watched the men walk around their dead friends. Gary could feel his excitement grow as he watched the barefoot men in loin cloths walk around in the woods. He wanted to kill more barefoot men!

Suddenly six men appeared with bows in hand; they walked among the bodies of the three dead men. Gary heard one say, “Look, their dicks have been cut off.”

“I guess that means they’re out of the hunt” one said and all of them laughed.

“Come on, spread out, lets find the bitches that did this” another said and the men spread through the woods looking for men.

“Gary, lets get out of here,” Joe said, “there’s too many of them.”

But, Gary was filled with lust. He wanted to fight with these barefoot men but he knew that Joe was right. The two men ran through the woods until they could no longer hear the men’s voices.

When they had slowed their pace to a walk, Gary heard someone coming and he motioned Joe to hide as he hid behind a large tree. Soon, a man came stumbling down the path. He was an oriental about twenty years old with a slim figure, small waist and full round pecs. An arrow had struck him in the side and come through his belly. Gary noticed that he was wearing sandals and wanted to get them. He stepped from behind the tree in the man’s path. The man let out a muffled scream as Gary jumped in front of him. When the oriental saw that it was another of the hunted, he walked up to Gary without fear.

“My belly hurts so!” the oriental man said, “please kill me quickly.”

“Where is the man that shot you?” Gary asked.

“I don’t know, I think I lost him. But I know it won’t be long before another one gets me, so I want you to kill me before one of them does. I don’t know how much longer I can go on with this arrow in me.”

Gary decided to do as the man wished and kill him. He stepped close to the man, Gary placed his bare foot on top of the man’s open sandal so that he could feel his feet as he killed him. He pulled his knife from the scabbard and moved his arm back as his left arm circled around the Oriental’s shoulder.

“Wait,” he said, “I want you to kiss me as you kill me, please.”

Gary could see tears come to the man’s eyes. He pressed his lips against the man’s mouth, he could feel his labored breathing as he kissed his. He stabbed him just under his left pec, pushing the knife in quickly to the hilt.

“OH” the man groaned softly as he stuck his tongue into Gary’s mouth. Gary took his tongue in his mouth and kissed the dying man passionately. The man slowly sank to the ground as Gary supported his back. Both men fell slowly to the ground. Gary stood up looking at his body. Gary’s knife was still in his chest, he bent over and placing one hand on the warm pec of the dead man, he pulled his knife out of his body. Gary then knelt at the man’s feet and removed his sandals. Then he handed the sandals to Joe, telling him to put them on, and as Joe slipped his feet into the sandals.

Back