boy in trouble

voretentacleguy

Forum Regular
visit my blog: tentaclesvore.blogspot.com
I am about to finish the entry of my blog:night of perverted witches
and I have tried to put into the story, several suggestions that you have asked me. now the end is coming and I would like to know, what would you like to happen to Zack:
-more tentacles
-to be devoured
-that they keep fucking him
Gore Scenes
-a lot of blood[
-to be free
-I finish as a slave
I would like to know your suggestions for the end.
Greetings.
some images of the story:

Those are creepy little big-dicked monsters in the final image, but, unfortunately, you've posted all of this in the wrong forum. I think it belongs in "Art, Literature, Photoshop". This is good work, but you should re-post it or ask that it be moved.

Thank you very much for commenting.
I'm going to change the post
but I would like to know your opinion, how would you like the victim to end up?
in my blog: tentaclesvore.blogspot.com; I have developed a more extensive history and I have published as 30 images. I would like you to comment now that the post changes place.
Greetings.

I think I'd like to see the victim stripped, bound and gagged. Then, have all of those little gremlins take turns fucking him in the arse with their big dicks.

I've asked Meatpie to move the post since presumably he's the only person who can.
Suggestions:
- I'd like to see him stripped to his underwear for a while before the tentacles take them off
- one tentacle slides over rather than into his cock, milking him while another tentacle fucks him from behind before bifurcating and destroying his insides.
- the above with his underwear still on (loose boxers with his cock out through the fly?)
- the tentacles wrap round his throat and/or enter him by the mouth, choking him; he loses control down below before the tentacles appear, coming OUT through his ass and cock.
Grest pics, as always.

Back