Navel Executions

Gaius1

Forum Regular
Navel Execution

After the battle, the Emperor had ordered the captives executed. But he wanted to experience the thrill of seeing them killed one by one, stabbed in their navels. I have been selected to be the executioner. The captain of the guards walks into the arena where I wait, he hands me a short sword normally used for close in fighting, the blade is wide and short and sharpened on both sides.

I take the sword turn and look at the line of captives. There are at least a hundred men, all of them hanging by their hands which have been bound together. All of them are naked except for their loincloths which have been pulled low on their hips exposing their entire stomachs. Their feet have been tied and weighted with rocks to keep their bodies from swinging too much as they struggle. A guard is going from one man to the next, he tears a strip of his loincloth off and ties it over his mouth. Soon the screams of the men are muffled by their gags.

Thought of stabbing the navels of a hundred defenseless men makes me hesitate. The crowd chants and the Emperor grows impatient, but I am frozen with a mix of excitement and loathing as I look at the line of men hanging almost naked in front of me. The belly dancer that I had been given for the night is brought out and stabbed in her navel in front of me. She cries and begs for her life but a soldier shoves a shaft into her navel as she screeches in pain. She falls to the ground squirming in the dirt clutching her wounded navel. As she lay dying, my bed slave is also brought out. He calls to me for help, but before I can move the soldier shoves his wide, dull battle sword into the slaves navel slitting it wide open. The man falls next to the woman both writing on the ground clutching their bellies.

I must begin or forfeit my own life. I walk to where the first men hang. I recognize them. They are a father and son who had refused to fight in the war and now were condemned to die with the captives. The son couldn’t have been more than sixteen or eighteen; his skin is white and smooth. The bones in his chest stand out in sharp definition as he hangs in front of me, his eyes wide in terror. His bellybutton is stretched to a slit and I can see that it isn’t very deep. I touch his stomach and it is tight as the cover of a drum. I put my finger on his bellybutton and shove it in as he groans in pain and humiliation. His father hanging next to him is screaming something at the top of his lungs and thrashing about trying vainly to get to me as my finger invades his son’s navel. I pull my finger out of the boy’s navel and move to the father. I untie his cloth gag.

“Spare my son, thrust your sword in my belly if you must, but I shall tell you where you can find 200 gold pieces if you save my son’s life”

I respond, “Two hundred gold pieces would do me no good when the Emperor ordered me to hang with you.”

I stepped back to the son who was whimpering and shaking his head, he obviously was pleading with me not to stab his navel. Putting my hand on his bare shoulder to steady him, I turned the sword to align with the shape of his elongated navel. Cocking my arm back I thrust forward.

“AAAAHHHHHH! the son groaned through his gag, his eyes opened wide.

“NOOOO!” the father screamed at the same time.

I continued to hold the boy still as his body jerked from the knife invading his navel. I could feel his movements through the handle of my knife.

“Leave the blade in him, and stab the father” the Emperor shouted out from his box.

A soldier tapped me on the back and handed me another sword. I released the boy and took the new sword. The boy’s body jerked furiously on the ropes. His feet kicked wildly as his body swayed back and forth sometimes knocking into his father hanging next to him. Like the crowd, I watched his struggles for a few moments. I hadn’t buried the sword in him to the hilt, since I was sure the Emperor and crowd wanted to see the blade in his navel. The sword had sliced his stretched bellybutton neatly in two. And his blood poured out of his navel onto his loincloth staining it a bright red.

The boy screamed into his gag until he was hoarse, his body swinging wildly. The handle of the sword in his belly pitched wildly in the air with his body. After a while his screams became hoarse groans and his body stopped thrashing in the air. His body twitched now, raising the handle of the sword in a most erotic manner. I looked down the row of condemned men and noticed that they too were mesmerized my the boy’s dying struggles.

With his son still struggling from the sword in his navel, I stepped in front of the father. He brought down a curse on me saying that I too would die, wounded in my bellybutton. Not waiting for him to say more, I thrust the sword into his belly. “AAAHHH” he groaned but otherwise didn’t cry out. He jerked slightly as I stabbed him but not as much as his son. I looked at his belly and to my horror I had missed his navel completely in my haste to stab him. The sword was in his lower belly below his navel. I respected him all the more in that he was able to hold back his cries from such a painful wound.

“Again! It must be in his navel!” the Emperor commanded.

I quickly pulled the sword out of his belly. I looked at his navel. It was deep, I couldn’t see the bottom. Fascinated, I poked my finger in his navel and couldn’t really determine where his deep navel ended. He had thick muscles on his shoulders and chest, a very powerful man! His bellybutton although stretched, was almost round even though he hung in mid-air.

I wanted to take a few moments to explore his navel with the tip of my sword, but I dare not chance the Emperor’s wrath. Instead with careful aim I thrust the sword into the center of his bellybutton. The point went in and pushed his navel in like my finger, the sword could not find the bottom to pierce. I pushed with all my might, pushing his body back in the air. Suddenly, his navel broke and the sword buried itself in his belly. The crowd, quiet until them, erupted in cheers when they saw the sword pierce him.

“AHHHHH” a loud scream of pain escaped his hips as the sword penetrated his navel. I held on to the sword and felt his convulsions go through the sword into my body. He groaned loudly, shaking his head from side to side.

I pulled the sword out of his belly. He jerked back and forth groaning. I walked back to his son who now hung still his head down on his chest. I pulled the sword from his belly and got no response. I wanted to be sure so I turned the sword blade crosswise to his navel and stabbed him again. His father had been watching and again cried out in protest.

The son’s body moved back as I drove the sword into him and swung slowly when I pulled it out. His navel now had been cut in a perfect cross. I was sure that he was dead.

The father’s curses began anew now that he knew that his son was dead. I stepped back in front of him.

Holding the sword that I pulled out of his son’s belly up in front of him, I said, “This sword has just pierced your son’s navel” and I stabbed him with the sword again in his bellybutton. He groaned and lifted his head to the sky.

I grabbed his hip and pulled the sword out. His bellybutton poured forth blood that ran down his lower belly onto his loincloth and the ground. I stabbed him again in his deep navel. He groaned “No more No more, my belly “

Taken by the excitement of the moment, I stabbed him again in his navel, then again and again. His body shook with pain as the sword pierced his navel. His body jerked back and forth from the force of my thrusts into him.

Finally, I forced myself to stop. I pulled the sword from his belly and looked at his navel. It was gone! completely destroyed, now only a red hole remained where his once proud, deep navel had been. His body twitched as he hung in the air.

I picked his head up by his hair. His eyes were wide open, pain was evident in his expression. I released his head and it fell back onto his chest. If he wasn’t already dead, he soon would be.

Excellent little story, I love it when guys get offed by a stab or shot in the belly.
Thanks for posting.

Back