Six more years of Putin

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
sI93fBw.jpg

Russia has the deadliest chemical weapon on Earth and nuclear missles that can reach anywhere on Earth and cannot be intercepted.

KGB agents can kill you everywhere.

As we in UIK know all too well at the moment.

And they chose the American President and got many Americans to like it.

How the hell did this happen.

We are living in turbulent times. Russia's comeback as a superpower really does surprise me. I thought they had been beaten down for good.

Russia is the largest country in the world with unlimited natural resources. The Russians also detonated the Tsar Bomba most powerful nuclear weapon ever created on Earth. They will remain a global superpower in the 21st century.

They were knocked off their feet for a while there, weren't they? Like, after the Berlin Wall came down, didn't Russia's economy crumble?

They were knocked off their feet for a while there, weren't they? Like, after the Berlin Wall came down, didn't Russia's economy crumble?

The Berlin wall fell in November 9, 1989 while the offical dissolution of the Soviet Union occurred in December 1991. The economic collapse started in 1989.

I read somewhere that Putin is worth hundreds of billions of dollars, but that doesn't seem possible. He's rich enough though, no doubt about that.

If you can find a credible source regarding that information please share links.

When I put the phrase "putin net worth in the hundreds of billions" into a search engine, I get a dozen sites on the first page which mention him having 200 billion dollars, but I don't know what is considered reputable.

Russian economy is weaker than it seems, almost all its production from tanks and aircrafts to socks and pens is build on foreign supply and technologies. Its budget is generally consists of oil and gas trading with europe. Majority of russian govern members have their relatives living in usa and other western states. So it's absolutely not in its government interests to begin a real war. All this military show is arranged for russian population to distract it from inner problems and concentrate on the enemy form abroad.

from tanks and aircrafts to socks and pens is build on foreign supply and technologies.
Socks, mmm nice would love to try a pair of Russian-made socks. What about construction? Moscow and Yekaterinburg have booming construction with lots of new apartment and office buildings popping up every year. Also wikipedia article about Yekaterinburg says industries like heavy machinery, metal processing, metallurgy and military equipment making are very active in the region and the economy is booming and the population is growing leading to new home construction.

Moscow is also constantly growing with new apartment blocks under construction far beyond the MKAD. How do you account for that? I also saw on the news that they recently opened a brand new metro station in Moscow.

Is there any reason why a person couldn't go online to one of the big Russian stores that have web sites and order a pair of their socks to be shipped out?

Russian economy is weaker than it seems, almost all its production from tanks and aircrafts to socks and pens is build on foreign supply and technologies. Its budget is generally consists of oil and gas trading with europe. Majority of russian govern members have their relatives living in usa and other western states. So it's absolutely not in its government interests to begin a real war. All this military show is arranged for russian population to distract it from inner problems and concentrate on the enemy form abroad.

Interesting that you say this, as over here some experts have suggested that that was the reason for the Salisbury nerve-agent poisonings, whereas others have rubbished the idea. It's also ben suggested by a lest one of the leading emigres that there is now a considerable disconnect between the official Russian government (who may often not know what's really going on and certainly don't control it) and Putin and his gangsterish entourage in the Kremlin - and even that Putin may be losing control of his cronies who may be undertaking operations like Salisbury without his approval.

Putin might be taken out by an assassin. That would shake things up.

Back