Athletic young man dismembered alive completely naked by Mexican cartel

Bones in young people are not that thick and can be easily cut though with sharp knife. His cock does seem a little hard towards the end of the video I am not sure why this happens I have to ask some of my colleagues. Just being naked can sometimes give you a woody but given the circumstances I doubt he felt excited about being filmed naked.

After the first cuts his sensory neurons fired off like crazy and overwhelmed his brain but he didn't pass out because he was young in good health and fit. The body continues to struggle until the neurons in the cerebral cortex are depraved of oxygen and switch off.

It may then take a few hours for all the neurons in the brain to completely die off. Skin cells in his amputated limbs will continue to live for additional 2-3 days.

Very hot video, Meatpie and thanks for the explanation! Hopefully the cartels will start doing more of these types of executions.

I do wish they'd take higher resolution videos and castrate their victims. I still haven't been able to find a good, clear castration video of an *unwilling* victim.

I am too hoping for better quality vids like this we will continue to monitor the situation.

Don't understand I see no blood
Taught when you cut someone the blood will splashing around
Dude, you should’ve listened well at school. If you damage a large artery you’ll have blood fountain. Also, if you might notice blood is pouring from the poor bad guy.

i do have to say, wow. It does seem to me his cock is very hard, as mine is. would love to have had that in my mouth

I would have scrubbed the severed areas with rubbing alcohol to prevent infection.

I would take the body home to play with, but give the feet to my new bud, Ricky.

In some recent videos they start from the chest which I find extremely hot their red juicy ribs exposed and skin and muscle peeled off then the belly pops open and the guts spill love it.

Yes, these vids are fuking hot! Seeing "red juicy ribs exposed and skin and muscle peeled off then the belly pops open and the guts spill", it doesn't get hotter than that. Boner heaven!

Back