Bits and pieces

"Said Si Mbak Nyah crossed and crashed into the Turuck Emoticons - Grieving (S) Tapii is still intersecting with the siurr in the victim's wound and there are markings disenonohi blunt emoticon-Betty (S) and intentionally thrown in a state of inanimate emoticons-Grieving (S) Wait for postmortem emoticon-Ngacir Tubrukan."
Which possibly means 'run over by a truck'?

https://pixhost.to/gallery/UV5tt

Philippine bomb. JAKARTA - At least 22 people were killed and more than 100 civilians and security forces were injured in a double bomb that exploded in the Church of Jolo, Sulu, southern Philippines last Sunday (01/27/2019). On Friday (1/2/2019), the Philippine Interior Ministry said suicide bombers from Indonesia were behind a double explosion of churches in Jolo, Sulu, reports ABS CBN News. Responding to this, Indonesian Foreign Ministry spokesman Arrmanatha Nasir said on Friday night that the Indonesian government was trying to communicate with various parties in the Philippines to get confirmation. According to him, Indonesia is still carrying out searches related to the issue of Indonesian couples who committed suicide bombings in the Philippines. Meanwhile, the Coordinating Minister for Politics of Law and Security (Coordinating Minister for Politics and Security), Wirantom said, currently the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the National Counterterrorism Agency (BNPT) are currently conducting a search. "Until now it has not been completed, it has not been completed, it has only been explored by the Philippine authorities themselves, the police, the parties concerned with the problem of terrorism," Wiranto said in his office on Monday (02/04/2019), as reported by Anadolu Agency. Minister Wiranto said in that case there were many possibilities that anyone could be involved, so the Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and BNPT would send a team to coordinate with the Philippine Government. "There should not be one of our own understandings on the basis of a one-sided explanation that directly sentenced that Indonesian citizens committed terrorism crimes in other countries," he added.

https://pixhost.to/gallery/I2H2E

I know the problem - Deliveroo doesn't handle uncooked meat, and UPS puts a card through the door saying they will try again tomorrow, from which you're meant to know that actually they've left it at a newsagent's two miles away with no refrigeration. And since I'm not an aristocrat I've never liked my meat 'well-hung', at least not in that sense of the term.

And can I commend this useful article on cooking even if it does need a bit of adapting - for our sort of white meat feathers are rarely an issue for instance:
https://www.shootinguk.co.uk/answers/hanging-shot-game-15521
But it contains much useful advice - "Even then, I would recommend that any hanging takes place in a thoughtful way and 
in a cool, shady place" for instance.

I'm glad the Brits recommend hanging the prey by the neck. I know others prefer hanging by the feet, but I've always liked by the neck. Easier for examining the entire slab of meat. And since I love to lip-lock a corpse, very convenient, too.

Serious lacalalin

Pakdhe accommodates the spray, please check directly bro …
Dear Commander. Good morning. Permission reported on Friday 14 02 19 at 01.00 a lacalalin occurred between the K.6323.DD motorbike and the car picup H.1830.PA (Car parking condition) On a high-speed motorbike on Jl.Gajahmada which resulted in a hard impact so that the motorbike and MD burn victims in a.n Onesivus JV. Address Jl.Tanggul mas timur 305 rt.012 / 09 Panggunglor North Semarang. It has been handled by the smg tgh police. That's what was reported.

I'm not sure what a lalacalin is, but it took his jeans off and left him 'bleu' (as a French chef would have it) from the waist down.

https://pixhost.to/gallery/Z6j2F

The father's face was slashed sadistically by his own child
His father was killed by his own son, then cut off his face and dressed like his father to go to his grandfather. The grandfather talked to him for a while before he finally realized something was wrong and finally called the police to go to the father and son's house.

https://pixhost.to/gallery/nsF9P

Lightning when fishing
According to local residents Alm is fishing then in sambar siamg lightning in the area Kp. Kelapa Dua padurenan - Bekasi Victim without identity.

"Nemu on FB. he said. Check it out Chronologically, I still don't know ... but from Komeng it can be seen. Sorry if it's lacking Dephe ... because this is just a coincidence ... for the victim, hopefully you can repent ... for the car, hopefully it will recover quickly. crime is because of opportunity ... beware."

Well that's clear then isn't it? But I'm sure we all join in wishing the car a speedy recovery.

https://pixhost.to/gallery/neE2g

Deaths from hypothermia.

"Climbing the Mountain Through the Valley and the End Killed
Newbie Passes Over Again by Gan emoticon-Shakehand2
The group of Mount Tampomas climbers who came down the mountain stopped the steps at Pos 4, Kereteg Awi Block, Narimbang Village, Conggeang District, Sunday (3/3/2019) at around 09.00.
They stopped the steps because they saw a tent that had tilted.
"We saw a tent in the fourth post that had been tilted. We shouted out to those in the tent but no one answered, "said Sahroni (18), a climber from the Second Fruit Vocational School who lives in Sumber Hamlet, Bojongloa Village, Buahdua District, Sunday (3/3/2019).
According to him, because no one answered, he opened the tent and it turned out that there were three people lying lying and motionless.
"I called there was no reaction and it was stiff. Some of us went down to the village to report that someone had died. There are also those who are waiting at the location, "he said.
The condition of the victim lay close together and only wore a shirt and trousers without a jacket and did not wear a sleeping pad.
Two people were supine wearing blue jeans and long gloves and one person was wearing a gray short-sleeved quiz and field pants.
The other victim was on his side and only wore a short-sleeved black T-shirt and camouflage color pants.
There are no standard mountain climbing equipment that the victims brought.
They are expected to go up the mountain on Saturday (03/02/2019) and take a break at Pos 4 because the rain has fallen on Mount Tampomas area since Saturday afternoon.
Allegedly the death toll due to hypothermia, a condition in which the body's mechanism for regulating temperature has 0difficulty overcoming cold temperature pressure.
The victim rose from the Narimbang Line, Conggeang District and had time to register Lucky's name on Indramayu's address and climbed the mountain on Saturday (03/02/2019) at 11.00.
The police who received a report with the SAR Team evacuated the victims who were at Pos 4 at an altitude of 1,100 meters above sea level.
This article has been published in tribunjabar.id with the title 3 Climbers Who Killed on Mount Tampomas Ride from the Narimbang Line, Noting on Lucky's Name."

Back