Bits and pieces

deaddirty

Forum Elite
I've just found my way round an Indonesian site called Kaskus (works in a strange way) while looking of course for hanging images. But there's a forum called 'Disturbing Images' which contains, guess what, some pretty disturbing images :grin: Not actually my style but it will certainly appeal to others - I'll post the good stuff here until I run out of steam, with any covering info in English or what I can make out of Indonesian (Translate doesn't work on the site, and life is too short to paste stuff into the translate page every time.

The site looks like an Indonesian CDG!

A convict was beheaded and another seven were killed due to a riot within the Presidio of Feira de Santana, located 110 km from Salvador. In addition to the dead, five inmates were injured on Sunday afternoon 24th of May. The riot took place because of a disagreement between two rival gangs within the prison unit.

https://pixhost.org/gallery/tBzWl

Seriously overcooked.

Brazil

Thai drowned.

"The body of a man estimated to have been dead for at least three days was discovered and pulled from the water by a group of Thai First Responders in a boat. The man’s death has been ruled as a drowning and that is all the info I have on this case. What we see in the video is the Thais going out to collect the body and then tie it down and cart it away. I suppose they do this to keep the body as condensed as possible so they can transport it easier than if you have arms and legs sticking out all over the place." [Vid isn't on Kaskus]

https://pixhost.org/gallery/cjteU

https://pixhost.org/gallery/uSiH4

Curi Kambing, Youth 20 Years Killed Mass Burned
Tuesday, February 20, 2018 A young man from Tangga Baru Village, Monta Sub-district, Bima District, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB), was reportedly killed by mobs after being caught stealing goats. The vigilante event took place on Tuesday (20/2018) at around 13:00 pm.
As a result, the latter known youth named Julkifli (20), died with the condition of the burned body burned.
Head of Monta Sub-district, Muhktar SH justify if a citizen died patently after being burned by mobs in soccer field, Desa Tangga Baru, this afternoon.
"Yes, right. The death toll was named Julkifli. Stories from the people, the victims were arrested and killed for allegedly stealing goats, "said Muhktar.
Based on the information received, said Muhktar, the incident started when Julkifli along with one other culprit was caught while trying to steal a goat owned by residents in the vicinity of Dusun Tanjung Baru, Tangga Baru Village, Monta Subdistrict.
Residents who know the action of theft then yelled at him thief. Hearing that, the citizens rolled around in pursuit.
As a result, one of the alleged perpetrators of the theft that Julkifli successfully captured citizens while trying to escape using a motorcycle. While one other actor who has been identified with the initials MH (21), escaped from the pursuit of citizens.
"After being arrested, the victim was taken to the football field. The mob then burned it. As a result of that incident, the victim died at the scene with the body burning condition, "he said.
In addition, the vehicles they used were also burned. Shortly thereafter, the police arrived at the scene to secure the crime scene. The direct victim of the medical team's divisum at his family's home.
"Even his family agreed, the bodies of victims will be buried tonight," said Muhktar.
Meanwhile, the Head of Police Sub-division of Bima, AKP Kaharudin Thalib confirmed the incident of an alleged perpetrator of the theft of livestock died judged by the citizen."

He doesn't look like he'd steal goats, does he?

Tiger kill

"Six People Mauled to Death by Man-Eating Tiger in Pilibhit, India
In Pilibhit, Uttar Pradesh, India, a man-eating female tiger mauled to death six people, and injured one. The two year old tigress has been terrorizing the village since November of 2016, prompting the villagers to threaten the authorities that they would boycott the elections if actions is not taken to contain the cat.
On February 12, 2017, forest officers succeeded in tranquilizing and capturing the tiger, who was put in a cage to be taken to the zoo in Lucknow. Kalinagar Villagers were so enraged by the carnage the tigress caused, that they snatched the keys of the truck brought in to take the tigress away, and tried to burn it alive."

https://pixhost.org/gallery/oqBsH

Another masterpiece of Translatish:

"Dare Begal Dare to Die
Two actors motor origin Rembang, Pasuruan dies mass, while doing the action in Limbe Hamlet, Village Kedung Pandan, District Jabon, Sidoarjo.
As reported by the online media site beritajatim.com, the second motorcycle that died was known named Herman (25), and one of his friends who until now still unknown identity.
"At that time there was a biker named Misnan (48), a resident of Kedung Pandan Village RT 10 RW 2 was driving a motor matic type Vario. While in the middle of the road he followed four actors by boarding two motorcycle Honda Beat and Suzuki Satria berboncengan. At TKP Dusun Limbe, Kedung Pandan Village, the victim immediately dibacok hand, "said Munir, local residents.
"Goting that, the victim spontaneously shouted out for help. Inevitably, the citizens who heard, directly scattered to the street and blocked the perpetrator.
"The perpetrator was blocked by the residents and beaten with wood, bamboo to fall. Crowded mass with the actions of the two perpetrators, directly judge it, until both victims dying and died at the location, "he said.
Munir continued, the perpetrator information there are four people with two motors. But residents think only two actors. While the actors who ride Suzuki Satria motorcycle, fled. "Misnan victim who came home from delivering his son's work, was rushed to Bangil Hospital," he concluded. "

https://pixhost.org/gallery/mBPPW

Back