Bits and pieces

And a variant - use your bike for transport, then deselect by noose.

"September Suicide Compilation Mr. Jembut G
Suicides are increasingly prevalent lately ...
This time, Mr. JEMBUT G will examine more deeply why humans prefer to see / hang themselves compared to other, more effective ways ...
So …"
[Actually, hanging seems to have been pretty effective for these guys]

https://pixhost.to/gallery/E48Jj

Last guy has a cum-spot through his jeans, second-last maybe a hard-on?

"run off the hit victim
Quote:
My nononojis doesn't know emoticon-Roll Eyes (Sarcastic), he said, he was hit by a private emoticon-Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) car.
the information is KeceLakaan is accompanied by a crossroad of PJR Kencana
I hope that those who run down can be found or they give up the emoticon-Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)"
[Translation from Translatish to English - hit-and-run victim].

"This meatball trader is named Purnomo aka Gipol 41 Thn resident Jln Nakula RT 03 RW 05 Polehan Village, Blimbing District.
According to information from the local residents, the victim, who was a meatball vendor, was still single and was still single, at that time the victim was known to climb a kernatu tree behind his house near SDN Polehan 5 or near the cemetery of Polehan. When you are busy taking kernatu fruit on a tree, it is suspected that the twigs that are made by the broken are broken and the victim is slammed and dropped.
Local residents who knew directly helped the victims and were taken to the local health center. But a few moments later the victim breathed his last breath due to severe head injury.
Afraid of something unwanted, the head of the local RT reported this incident to Polimbing District Blimbing. Obtaining officer reports directly goes to the location. The victim's family did not want the victim's body to be taken to the RSSA corpse and made a Stamped Statement if the family was sincere to accept that this was purely a disaster."
(ie fell out of a tree).

And another variant on same theme. This time the helmet kept the head in one piece, but an unfortunate distortion of shape.

https://pixhost.to/gallery/r2Ko0

79972697_8380139_20180819081121.jpg

fuck dude. shave your ass. that is the hairiest ass I have ever seen.

fuck dude. shave your ass. that is the hairiest ass I have ever seen.

That is indeed a bear of an arse, but it would be an impossible chore to keep it shaved. The dude might as well just kill himself...though I suppose, since the image is at CDG, he's already dead.

And another variant on same theme. This time the helmet kept the head in one piece, but an unfortunate distortion of shape.

I can't even make out what's what on the distorted side. I hope he wasn't still awake when this photo was taken.

I can't even make out what's what on the distorted side. I hope he wasn't still awake when this photo was taken.

I think we can be confident of that - his brains must have been scrambled to custard, and custard is never awake in my experience.
Incidentally, looking closely I see he was wearing 1980s-style small patterned briefs so perhaps the fashion centre in his brain was always a bit distorted.

Unfortunately, that sort of patterned brief can still be found on countless mentally distorted lads the world over. Judging by the underpants I see daily, the 1980s never ended.

Hey, I've been wanting to ask you about an insult I heard coming from the mouth of a guy who was either British or Australian. I'd never come across it before. He was angry at some woman and said to her, "You're a right slapper." How serious is that, as epithets go?

No wonder you are already disturbed - even I found 1980s clashingly-patterned nylon briefs disturbing.

Slapper - "British derogatory A vulgar or coarse woman, or one who has many casual sexual relationships." It sounds very old-fashioned to me, and actually the sort of insult that reflects more on the person who makes it than their target.

Slapper - "British derogatory A vulgar or coarse woman, or one who has many casual sexual relationships." It sounds very old-fashioned to me, and actually the sort of insult that reflects more on the person who makes it than their target.

Thank you, deaddirty, for educating me thus, and I can not deny being old-fashioned. That must be why I was so attracted to this particular insult. You know, even more than the noun "slapper", I like the adjective "right". It expresses clearly that the woman so addressed is the very worst sort of slapper (i.e. a RIGHT slapper). I hope to use the phrase soon, and it can reflect on me all it wants. :D

Thanks.

Who Is Wrong Ato Horang Gilak
On Friday, October 5, 2018 at around 9:15 a.m., a train accident happened on Jl. Hamka Depan SD Angkasa Kel. Pupupuk Tabing with the identity of the victim. JELITA KURNIAWATI, 20 Th, Minang, Students, Indonesian Air Force Complex Sutan Syshril RT RT1 001 RW.009 Kel. Pukupuk Tabing Kec. Koto Tangah Padang
Witnesses:
1. N.ISNALDI, 41 Years Old, Minang, Angkasa Elementary School Teacher, Koto Pulai Kel. Koto Pulai Kec. Koto Tangah
2. N.MONALISA, 34 Th, Minang, SD Angkasa Teacher, Komp. Garuda II AURI Kel. Pukup Tabing Kec. Koto Tangah
Chronology of the incident begins when the victim is phoning a motorcycle taxi and stands on the edge of the railroad tracks and in front of him there is a crazy person passing by and the victim dodges backwards and then passes the airport train from the direction of Padang to Pariaman directly crashing into the victim and the victim is bounced off and rolling around in Tkp, as a result of the incident the victim died on the scene in the condition of broken hands, feet and waist then the victim was taken to Rs.M.Djamil using a Patrol car 6.0 picking up Traffic Koto Tangah Police Station Aiptu Ali Parman and Andean Bripka.

https://pixhost.to/gallery/SFsyc

The victim did the action because depression was decided by his girlfriend. It was found because the boarding house neighbors smelled a foul odor that was very distracting from the victim's room. When found using a red tank top and shorts. A pure victim hanged himself because he found a will for his lover and physical characteristics of hanging himself, namely tongue sticking, eyes bulging, and feces coming out. For other photos and the news is over, emoticon-thumbs up.

Back