Bits and pieces

Another road accident.

The grim #reality of a pedestrian vs truck fatality. This happened at a cross junction in Nigeria.
ALWAYS stop, put your phone down, look and listen!

https://pixhost.to/gallery/z0rGA

Decap in red undies.

Machete.

Machetes don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people, but this fellow may find the distinction spurious. All he knows is that a MACHETE made fatal contact with his noggin -- case closed.

Driver gets incorporated into truck.

Are those cantaloupes he was crushed by? It looks like all he would have had to do was lean over and put his head between his knees and he would have survived. Unfortunately the killer melons gave him no warning.

Decap and amateur heart surgery.

Doesn't that heart seem small for a grown man's? I tell these guys not to do this sort of thing, but they don't listen. They say they're practicing to be doctors.

By the way, there's a collection of concentration camp images at https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/5b12a569dcd770f5738b4570/concentration-camp-images/ for those who can stomach them, but that's one of the few things I just won't post. Upload them to another thread if you must (it's not against the site rules so far as I know, though many of us dislike them), but not in this thread please!

Thank you for sharing the link, deaddirty. I never saw any of those photos before, and it's obvious why they have'nt been widely circulated. They are shocking. How do the Holocaust deniers explain such images? Here at CDG, I am used to seeing the dead all bloody and mangled, so it is disorienting to look at thousands of corpses who seem unharmed EXCEPT that they had been starved to death. They could have walked out of those camps if only someone had fed them.

I'm not sure what happened here, but it's brutal.

It's brutally disgusting for sure. He may have just been hiking naked in the middle of nowhere and dropped dead...rotted where he lay. I don't understand how those women can be working on the stinking mess he became without even wearing a paper mask. A full head-to-toe space suit would seem more appropriate.

Back