Bits and pieces

Many new, thank you! Epic selection of rare photos. :bow:

Thanks, I'll carry on the search when I next have time.

My pleasure, there'll be more when I find the time.

Illustrating a post about penis enlargement - I'm not sure I underand the connection, I don't think that's what is concerning this guy just at the moment.

Last edited:
Did he set off a large firecracker in his mouth? I'm thinking handgun damage would have been more discrete than this, and shotgun damage would have been more widespread. What gets into people?

Thanks Alex.

"This father ride a motorcycle stopped at a stall and suddenly died please know who contact the nearest police station or to rsud sidoarjo"

For a clear explanation, how can I possibly improve on the Translatish?:

". Chronological: On Thursday, November 23 nd 2017 approximately 00.55 wib the victims of Br. DIDIK MURTALDHO with his wife sdri. ISTINING departed the house of the victim Ds. Glagaharum Kec. Porong Kab. Sda to the new market Porong shopping, at the time of the victim's trip through the pour road Ds. Besuki Kec. Jabon Kab. Sda, when passing through Ds. Pejarakan Kec. Jabon Kab. Sda precisely in front of the former Hall of Desa pejarakan / Spilway korabn in pepet by two men who rode with white metic motorcycle bike, after being hit by a motorcycle victim in kick the perpetrator to the fall which at that time sdri. ISTINING fell onto the highway of the head hit the asphalt until the wound, after the jaku perpetrator menbacok victims. DIDIK MURTALDHO was stabbed by the perpetrator until lying on the road, after Brother MURTALDHO in paralyzed the perpetrator seized the bag brought by sdri. ISTINING and the perpetrator of the bag to the west, in the incident Br. DIDIK MURTALDHO passed away two (2) pokung d pungung and br. ISTINING sores a tear in her head. In the incident the perpetrator successfully seized the victim's bag containing the cash of Rp. 90.000.000 (ninety million rupiah) and two hp brand Lg and lego."

Welcome to brazil
Result of the war between the Armed Forces and drug traffickers in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Not all dead, but I think it's safe to assume that some of them are.

https://pixhost.org/gallery/YKTY9

"Yesterday the 4th. A body was found lying dead in a ditch under a bridge. Police found no signs of struggle. The cause of death is unknown. The victim was later named as Mr. Adkins 80 years of age."

https://pixhost.org/gallery/hV3Ln

Back