Toe Fetish?

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
He knelt and lifted my left foot. His knife sliced at the soles of the foot, deep slashes from heel to toes. Then the other foot. The pain made me try to lift my feet from the ground, but I couldn’t keep both up at the same time, suspended as I was by my wrists from the tree. I had to stand on my feet but now my weight had become unbearable. Blood ran into the dirt, which turned it to red mud, which caused my feet to slip, aggravating the pain even more. He lifted one foot and methodically cut the toes off with the pruning clippers. He stood up and showed me the five toes in his palm. He picked one and tossed it into my open mouth. Told me to swallow, which I couldn’t. He dropped the other four toes in my mouth, pulled my head back so they rolled to the back of my throat, and poured in some whisky. Reflexively, I swallowed. My toes disappeared like gum drops. He knelt again and snipped off the other five toes. Again, into my mouth, and washed down my gullet with whisky. Tears ran down my cheeks as sobbed uncontrollably.

(Excerpt from my latest "Call Me Caleb" story, posted just today)

all i can say is...........
RICKEYS GOT A VERY STICKEY DICKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back