Cannibal Tastes

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
If you are a cannibal, or have tastes that lean that way, and you could eat one male part, and only one, what would it be. If you could kill a hot man, or be given a fresh corpse, and allowed to eat only piece of him, what would it be? How would you prepare it? Or not?

There are many parts I crave: nipples, toes, dick, heart, even guts. But, if limited to just one, it would have to be his nuts. Testicles, fresh out of the sac, white, soft, moist. I’d pick it up, raw, and bite into it. Don’t know if the covering would be tough or what, but eventually my eager teeth would bite through. Is the soft interior liquidy? Mushy? And the taste? I’ll find out soon enough. And I know that, whatever anyone else’s opinion might be, I will absolutely adore the taste. After all, I’ve lusted for years to consume a dude’s nut, this will definitely be the most divine pleasure of my life.

Love to enjoy the nuts raw served on ice. They should be sliced very thin and dressed with peppered/garlic olive oil and lemon juice. The penis should be cut hard from the body while the heart still beats. I would flash freeze it so it congeals in its natural erect shape. I would pressure cook it with garlic and shitake mushrooms, salt and pepper. The pressure cooker causes the collagen to become tender and soft until the penis is almost falling apart.

Love to enjoy the nuts raw served on ice. They should be sliced very thin and dressed with peppered/garlic olive oil and lemon juice. The penis should be cut hard from the body while the heart still beats. I would flash freeze it so it congeals in its natural erect shape. I would pressure cook it with garlic and shitake mushrooms, salt and pepper. The pressure cooker causes the collagen to become tender and soft until the penis is almost falling apart.

Oh My God, I'm salivating! PLEASE invite me to share.
(To be honest, though, I must admit that if I prepared this meal, I would be too selfish to share. I would want to savor every flavor and texture alone, just me and my rock-hard cock.)

I - like Caleb - would be too selfish to share, unless - it was my meat and another's - and it was a taste test

but - the calf muscles I think would be the best steaks around -

you know my answer, THE FEET!!!!!!! raw and some cooked, mostly raw.

I - like Caleb - would be too selfish to share, unless - it was my meat and another's - and it was a taste test

Now THAT is a great idea. There are several sexy members of CDG that I would love to carve and prepare into various dishes. SO MANY possible dishes! Sample them all, compare, keep a score, proclaim a winner. Who would be proclaimed "Tastiest Cute Dead Guy"? Someone handsome and muscular, or someone with more average appearance? After all, you never know what's inside a dude until you slice and peel back his skin. I'm ready to start the contest. Who's first?

:yummy::yummy::number one::number one::breakfast::breakfast:

Last edited:
I'd want to taste fresh cock. Have the guy chained to the wall and gagged. Get his cock hard and close to shooting a load. Then put the head in my mouth and bite it off and eat it while he watches.

I'd want to taste fresh cock. Have the guy chained to the wall and gagged. Get his cock hard and close to shooting a load. Then put the head in my mouth and bite it off and eat it while he watches.

Oh, yes! May I watch you eat, and perhaps have a taste?

You get free cum sauce by doing that :D

I'd go for a rump roast, it would probably be a little tough, but most tasty!

For me, it's most definitely the testicles. I have fantasized about castrating an unwilling dude for I don't know how long. I would be more than willing to share the rest of the meat, but his testicles would belong to me. With any luck, his testicles would be larger than average.

I have often wondered how I would prepare them, or if I would eat them raw. I love the idea of slicing open his sac and letting them hang by their cords. Chewing on one of his nuts while he is still alive would be pure agony for him, but hot as fuck for me.

If cooked, I like the idea of testicle fajitas. Peel off the tough outside membrane and slice the meat into thin slices. Saute the meat in butter, along with some fresh mushrooms, peppers, onions and garlic. Warm up some flour tortillas, spoon the meat and veggies onto the tortillas and top with fresh lettuce, tomato, sour cream and guacamole. Normally I love hot salsa, but I want to make sure I taste the meat, so I'd probably go with a mild or medium salsa.

Back