Nipple play and snuff/necro and how did you get started?

givesgoodchat

Forum Newcomer
Many here have bellybutton/navel and neck fetishes that are part of their death fantasy. But no death is complete without some attention to the hard, erect sensitive nipples that tingle and spark with pain and delight as they are viciously or gently caressed, flicked or cut on the helpless victim. Any fans who also crave nipple play as part of the erotic demise? Lets hear either first time stories or particularly hot experiences or fantasies - both killers or victims!

Any fans who also crave nipple play as part of the erotic demise?
I absolutely do, yes! In many of the stories I have written about my own demise, my killer abuses my ginger nipples as part of the snuffing process. Sometimes he removes them pre- or post-mortem to keep as souvenirs...

2907612307.jpg

mmmm beautiful fantasies ... I would like my executioner to remove them after having tortured them for good

I want to chew them off, while my trussed victim squirms in pain. Nipples just taste good.

An excerpt from my first story: Call Me Caleb (1): Nick

I lowered Nick down, loosening all tension on his arms. Again, he dangled in front of me, hanging by the chain around his chest, toes just touching the floor. I removed the blindfold. He blinked a bit in the bright light. Then he saw me and his eyes brightened briefly with recognition. But the pain and immobility quickly brought a look of confusion and uncertainty. I smiled and said softly, “Hey, Nick”. I moved closer and tapped his ribs, which brought a short wince of pain. Still smiling, I winked and reached for his right nipple. His eyes followed my hand as I pulled on the nipple and, with a pair of sharp scissors in the other hand, very quickly cut it off. Another gasp of pain and a sudden look of fear in his eyes. I held the nipple in front of his eyes and slipped it into my mouth. I began to chew, slowly. My face was inches from his. His eyes showed real terror now and he began to struggle, making noises that surely meant “let me go”. I swallowed, then whispered “I want you inside me, Nick”. I reached down and cupped his still-hard, blood-crusted cock in my hand. “I want your dick inside me.” At that moment he understood everything.

When did I get started? Age fifteen. High on coke. Stared at my left nipple. Poked at it with a tack, and then ran it through with a needle. (Didn't know enough to wipe it with an antiseptic, stupid me.) But I had discovered the divine pain of piercing my nipples. And the sweet taste of my blood. Life began anew that day.

Back