Father and Son Warriors Part 2

Gaius1

Forum Regular
Here is the second part of the story:

Marcellus responded, “Yes, father to be naked with you after fighting our enemy and seeing their naked bodies covering the field of battle is what I long for. I want to hold my juices until we are together again and not lose them as I fight. I will save them for your to release, as I will want to release your's”.

They enter the battle together dressed only in loincloths and sandals but during the battle Gaius and Marcellus are separated. The enemy, like the defenders are dressed in loincloths and sandals. Gaius fights and kills several of the enemy, his cock swells as he looks at their bare chests on the ground. Then one of the enemy, a young boy, about the age of his son, beats him and plunges his sword into Gaius' belly. Gaius' eyes grow wide in shock having been defeated by one so young. He falls to the ground among the many other men who have fallen that day.

After the battle the boys from the neighboring town walk through the battlefield stripping the dead and dying of their sandals and loincloths, leaving hundreds of men lying naked some still alive. Some of the boys enjoy stabbing the now naked and dying warriors to death. They enjoyed the sight of thousands of naked warriors laying on the ground. Unable to hold back, the boys released their juices onto the naked bodies of some of the warriors.

One of the boys was naked and erect, aroused at seeing a battlefield full of dead and dying combatants. He removed the loincloth of a wounded warrior with the intention of putting it on himself before he would kill the wounded man. But before he can put on the blood and semen stained loincloth, the wounded warrior, a large and muscular man, grabed the much smaller and thinner boy, pulling him down, rolling on top of him, and he stabbed him with a spear, much to the horror of his friends, their penises dripping pre-cum, who watched their buddy's death but do nothing to intervene.

The warrior pushes his spear into the lower belly of the naked boy driving it through his body into the dirt. Both scream, the boy in terror, the warrior in the lust of another kill. His friends stare on in shock as the warrior pulls his spear out of the boy's belly as the youth groans and drives it in a second time just under the boy's ribs, when the spear pierces the boy the second time, his cock, which had been hard from looking at the naked men on the battlefield gave up it juices onto the belly of the warrior. His friends have looked at many dead and dying naked warriors on the battlefield, but they have never seen one of their own friends being stabbed. The warrior knows that the boy is mortally wounded. The warrior rolls off of the boy.

The other boys look on still too stunned to move, they know both the warrior and their young friend has only moments to live. The warrior and the boy, both naked, lay next to each other when, to the surprise of the boy's friends the warrior reaches over and takes the boy's cock in his hand. The boy's young cock immediately responds and becomes rigid. His friends look on amused and become excited themselves. The wounded boy responds by reaching over and taking the large cock of the warrior in his young hand. The warrior's cock is more then a handful for the youth when it finally starts to respond. The boy releases his juices first, onto his belly and onto the chest of the warrior. Then the warrior's large cock gives up its cum for the last time as it fires huge amounts of white liquid into the air and onto the boy's cock and loin hair. This scene before them works the other boys into a frenzy! One boy rips off his loincloth and begins stroking his shaft as he looks at the warrior and his young friend still holding each other's now limp cocks. Then all of the other boys take off their loincloths and stand in a circle around the still twitching naked bodies of the warrior and their friend. Following the scene that they had just witnessed, each boy takes the cock of the one standing next to him, stoking his cock until, almost in unison, they came spraying their young juices on the naked bodies of their friend and the warrior. The warrior was dead, but their young friend was still barely alive and felt their hot juices hit his chest, cock, and bare feet. Feeling exhausted themselves, the boys walked away leaving the cum covered bodies of the naked warrior and boy lying together.

Gaius had been stripped by a boy also. He was obsessed now with finding his son, whether he were alive or dead. He began to crawl over the stripped naked bodies of the fallen warriors. He grasped their bodies and pulled himself over them. Some of them dead already and some still alive. On some his cock would slide over their chest or belly, on others his chest would cross their cocks. More than once he would feel the wounded man give up his last juices as Gaius crawled over his cock. The warriors final juices exploding over Gaius chest and belly.

Finally, after dragging himself over many bodies of naked warriors, Gaius saw his son. Marcellus had taken a sword thrust to his belly and an arrow to his chest. Gaius crawled over the last warrior and reached his son. Marcellus lay naked, stripped by the scavenging boys as well.

Marcellus moans, “Father, I fought well, I held my juices, but when the arrow struck my chest I faltered and the youth that I was fighting stabbed my belly, however, I finished him before I fell. You can see him lying at my feet.” Gaius looked at the naked young man at his son's feet. Marcellus had gutted him.

Gaius laid over the naked body of a fallen warrior to reach his son. “Marcellus, you have been a good son and fought well, now there is a last tribute that I must perform”.

Gaius took his son's young cock in his hand and stroked it until it was hard, then he put his son's cock in his mouth and began to suck it, deep into his throat.

“Father feeling your lips on my shaft!! It is too much, I can't hold out any longer!!” Marcellus screamed out his father's name for the first time. He arched his back and began shooting his juices into his father's throat. Marcellus stopped arching his back and went still, he was dead, but his cock, in a reflex action kept pumping white fluid into his father's throat. At the same time Gaius could feel the warrior under him shoot his cum on Gaius' belly having been aroused at first by the huge slaughter of naked men on the battlefield and finally by Gaius' action on his son.

Marcellus' cock went limp in Gaius' mouth having released all that it could. Gaius pulled back, staring at his son's cock which he knew would never get hard again. Knowing he had only minutes left, he looked at the warrior under him who had shot his cum and saw that he was now dead. His cock also was now limp. Gaius then took his own cock in his hand and furiously stroked it while looking as his son's naked body and was able to shoot his juices onto his son's cock and lower belly. The effort finished him and he fell dead and naked over his naked son's body.

No one would know that they were father and son, just two more naked dead warriors after the battle among many other naked men.

Thanks for sharing this story. The mass battle death is a turn-on, and I like it that the fallen warriors are stripped and anointed with shot cum. One of the best aspects of the story for me is the inseparable link between dying and cumming and between killing and cumming. The description of Gaius dragging himself toward his dying son is very hot. It’s great how he crawls over the naked bodies of wounded studs, stimulating their final ejaculations with his chest muscles or his cock. I also like the ending. It’s hot that after those final manly tributes to the son, both warriors dissolve into the anonymity of mass killing. Despite the bond between them while they were alive, they end up as just two more casualties, with nothing special about them.

Thank you for responding to my story with such a well written reply. Evidently we have the same types of fantasies.

Yep, a fine sequel. Loads of guys getting it in the belly and cumming their final loads. The father crawling over the bodies of others and triggering their final cum is definitely hot. Might be nice to read a gladiatorial combat where a trident in the belly was the mode of death?

Back