Happy birthday deaddirty!

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Happy birthday DD from all of us here at CDG team! Many more happy returns!:Birthday Cake:
:cheerswine:

How old are you now?

:super happy:

Hey thanks Meatpie, I'm 64. :blush: :jawdrop:

HAHA...deaddirty, you may be very old, but you are also VERY WONDERFUL! Sorry I missed your birthday, but Happy Belated! :D Did Harry send you a card (maybe even a naughty one)? If so, please share.

Last edited:
Thanks, Whybother and Alexonedeath.

Harry sent me a very naughty card - far too naughty to share :shock:
I don't think he told even you quite what he got up to in the 'Stan?

What is "the 'Stan"? Is that Pakistan? I saw a photo of Harry butt-naked from the back, and he had the word "Open" painted on his one arse cheek and "Me" painted on the other. I figured that was in the card he sent you. Tell us what it was like to open those firm white buns! So, what was Harry up to in "the 'Stan"? I hope it was more of the homoerotic nonsense he got up to with his military buddies before (i.e. licking their erect nipples for photo ops). That Meghan woman is ruining EVERYTHING.

No, Afghanistan. He piloted drones, and you should just see what those drones got up to, or rather into :ass fuck: :jawdrop:

But he made me promise not to show them to anyone, least of all you, so my lips are sealed. :nono:

happy belated b day, please check your PMs.........................

Back