Feet'em All

Thanks - nice sets.
Looks like this one shat himself.

One point though - I'm having to click on each thumbnail individually to see the full Pixhost image. It's possible the problem is at my end (some things are displaying a bit oddly today, including this site), but my guess is that you haven't created a gallery for your pics - if you do, we should get the < and > icons at top right to move direct from pic to pic.

many sweet treats for my cock to fuck and my mouth to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's an incredible pic yes I was wondering the same if you have more pics or info please share.

Thank you for provided the back story and additional photos, itsmedf. The guy is to be applauded for NOT being a criminal, just an unlucky laborer. I'm assuming he was working on the roof, but he does seem a bit too well-dressed and well-groomed for such an occupation. Maybe that's it. He was not accustomed to the job he was doing and made a big mistake.

Not sure if this is a re-post, but I really enjoyed where this section was going before we lost all the pics, so I figured I would do my small part to help get it re-started. Not much is known other than he was a 17 year old who picked a fight with the wrong person and was stabbed to death for it.

I wouldn't worry about whether a contribution is a re-post or not, Redoktobar. CDG is home to 400,000 separate posts, and nobody could possibly keep track of everything that's here or not here. Thank you for adding your image to the mix!

Back