Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I have credible information that necrolord has leaked a morgue sex video and more disturbing necro sets on the dark web.

Unfortunately everyone is scared to share the links.

There is a video of dead teenager getting fucked by two guys.

Can anyone search for this stuff on the dark net?

Does anyone know this guy on goregrish? He has the links.

Xreu2to.png

Hi Meatpie, can't help with this one, I'm not on the dark net. But I hope someone can!

If it's possible to go on the Dark Net or Dark Web, why doesn't everyone? Is it illegal just to be there, even if you don't acquire anything that's against the law? Can you just look around? I remember reading about Silk Road, where you could buy heroin and missiles. Are all of these just different names for one and the same place?

Some claim there is a difference between dark web, dark net and deep web. However I myself fail to see the difference although I would love to have a look and learn more.

Problem is there is no search engine you can use to search the dark net and you must be extra careful to avoid getting cheated, scammed, tracked or infected.

I suppose the NSA and the CIA (and all the other spy agencies) are lurking there in full force, looking to arrest people. They certainly have the technical means to gain access to the Internet Underworld.

Some claim there is a difference between dark web, dark net and deep web. However I myself fail to see the difference although I would love to have a look and learn more.

Problem is there is no search engine you can use to search the dark net and you must be extra careful to avoid getting cheated, scammed, tracked or infected.

Deep web is anything that isn't search engine front facing.

Dark web usually refers to a decentralised encrypted peer to peer network like Freenet but TOR is the most popular and famous (thanks to drugs "Silk Road" and Bitcoin). TOR is also incredibly secure much more so than the web. Cute dead guys is actually part of the surface web as nearly all posts are indexed by Google from what I can see.

You need an onion address on TOR to find what you're after, in which case you will need to know someone who knows the onion link.

By the way speaking on the subject of "being extra careful" you need to look up the difference between carbon copy and blind carbon copy group emails. Sending email addresses of PayPal accounts was concerning when signing up to Elite membership.

So obviously I use TOR but for procurement of low harm substances. Found a couple of necro onion links, all female so far. Will post if I find anything of interest.

Thank you for adding some of your personal knowledge to the discussion, brisbane-blood. It would certainly be desirable to operate from a more secure area than the web, like TOR. However, for me, that benefit would be outweighed by my fear of the "bad guys" I would imagine lurking around every corner of the dark side of the Internet.

There are great uncensored search engines like oniondir. Use duckduckgo.com to access onion links.

Some people call it deep web, dark web or dark net. The majority and I prefer calling deep web...

A good vpn program and tor browser to protect yourself but not 100%.

Last edited:
Ofcourse hidden wiki too, how could I forget that. A place tons of search engines but you will still need contacts to get a link to necrolord contents.

Hope I was helpful.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for your comments we are currently looking for CDG members who are well-versed in the Dark Arts of the Dark Web and who could offer their assistance in our search for necrolord pics and video.

I was banned from goregrish yesterday and lost my contacts there latest I heard is that there were some additional pics that he posted and in better quality to the ones that have already surfaced in the clear web but that they were not that many. As for morgue sex video it's only rumours for now.

i am super late to this convo but tbh with you the dark web (the part that isn't just indexed and has actual entertaining stuff) has pages of interest that are few and far in between. i've spent hours just mindlessly opening random links using tor and nothing. if someone could update on anything with regards to these necro videos i will pray and wish good karma times a million for you lol

Back