Rod through the head

deaddirty

Forum Elite
I guess this fits best in this section since he was still alive when he pic was taken - 'critically ill' so I don't know if he survived (or whether he wished he hadn't if he did).
The full story in Translatish below, but the moral is clear - the human head is not made of concrete, so the use of reinforcing rods is not necessary and in fact positively NOT recommended. It's a nobrainer really. :spiked hair:

A Labor Project Jump, Embedded Iron Translucent To Head

BALIPORTALNEWS.COM – Whether what is in the mind of ARI DWI SAPUTRO (30) derived from the hamlet of East Java's new Tulungagung Krajan a week working as a labor project in construction project of hotel Canggu Intercontinental road Munduk banjar Supply Canggu village of Canggu Kuta Utara Sub-district Badung (CRIME SCENE).
He jumped off the wall approximately 3 metres tall so the iron column stood at the base of the neck stuck to the project penetrated up to the forehead and other iron piercing on the right part of the armpit, Thursday (19/01/2017).
Colleague Ari which incidentally still on the scene spontaneously give aid by cutting the iron that stuck to the melarikannya and to the PROVINCIAL HOSPITAL of Badung.
According to eyewitness I Budi Astawa Kt (32) security on the project, he saw immediately the incident said witnesses were initially suspicious of the victim gelagat that surrounds the area of the top floor of the project. Victims according to witnesses had wanted to jump on the southern part of the upper floor projects, but the witness had stopped him to jump because of the harm. But victims instead ran toward the East the floor project and directly jump so the iron column mounted stand penetrates the body of the victim.
Other witnesses Hadi Prayitno (40) mention that at 16.00: before the incident, the victim's colleagues have returned everything to Raised to rest, but only the victim who has not returned even victims rises back to the top of the wall project and jump and we hear cries that we (the victims) together ran approached origin cries.
We saw the victim already skewered the iron column on her pierced his head so that one of our initiative cut the iron so that victims can be rushed to the hospital.
The society received a report, North Kuta Polsek Members led kapolsek Kompol Pius X ebri Aceng Loda, S.I. K direct doing Though the SCENE and asked for a description of the itnesses to the materials of the investigation.
"The victims were still in critical condition, we still dalami the cause of Victims jumps,whether there are elements of a victim to attempted suicide or other elements there are," said Centurion Medium this calm. (guz/humaspolbdg/bpn)

I believe there are people who have very famously lived through similar injuries in the past, but I think it would be best that Ari died. One wouldn't think so much could go wrong, jumping only nine feet, but I guess it's all in how you land.

Back