Spurting blood (decap)

And another. A masterpiece of Translatish, but you get the picture - double decap, without anaesthetic:

With machete, Red Command pulls off men's heads that killed pregnant; strong scenes The video was made with the intention of punishing those responsible for killing Viviane Silva, 18, a young pregnant woman found dead near the bathhouse of the iron bridge in Cuiabá A video that circulates on social networks has been drawing police attention because of the cruelty used in the double murder that would have been motivated by revenge for the death of the seven-month-old pregnant Viviane Silva, 18, who was found dead on the bridge of Ferro, in Cuiabá, on the 18th of this month. The young woman had a trauma to the head and the skin of the face removed with the use of a stylus. The order for Viviane's death would have left the jail and so the Red Command retaliated and killed those involved. To make clear the power within the world of crime, the bad guys still filmed the whole reprisal. In the images, which are being shared in several WhatsApp Facebook groups, two men have their heads ripped out. A boy in a blue shirt tied to his head, identified in the footage as John, uses a machete to cut and decapitate the victims, who are on their knees and arms bound. The scenes, which resemble attacks by the Islamic State, were recorded in Cuiabá. And at all times those involved shout that they are part of the Red Command, a criminal faction led by Sandro Louco in Mato Grosso. "Here is everything 2, everything 2," cries and vibrates the executors, mentioning the acronym CV. The "João", receives the order of the boy who is filming. "Go John, go John." Then the boy passes the machete on the victim's neck, which still lives until it moans with pain. Soon after, the executor removes the head from the body and places it next to the body of the mototaxista. This first victim, before being executed, is questioned by the members of the faction. He is the mototaxista who took Viviane to the Iron Bridge, where she met a boy by the name of Rubinho, who is the suspect of killing the pregnant girl. The mototaxista, before being killed, appears tied up and his face is swollen. He reports that he did not kill the young woman and that he only took her to the Iron Bridge. On the way, Viviane would have received a phone call and talked to a man named Zulu. "I have not said this before, afraid. I was afraid someone would kill me or kill my daughter, "says the man, before his death.

http://theync.com/with-the-machete-the-red-command-beheads-men-who-killed-pregnant-women.htm

Just give these young men castration and penectomies - why always kill them? it's just waste of good service

I love they are either shirtless or cut away their shirts in Mexico - let's see those hot brown Bodie! I wish ISIS would take a clue, or better yet, why ruin a perfectly good orange jumpsuit and just execute everyone nude

hot pup hot head hot stump

Sometimes I get carried away by the hot stump pump of warm blood and overlook the rest. This puppy has a smooth brown torso that I wish I could sink my teeth into and rip and tear and gnaw and chew and consume him. My lips red and my belly full. So hot.

man i have both of those and they are such good jack material. cant get enough of the sounds of gurgeling and blood splashing on the floor!

what a beautiful young man - I'd love to bathe in that blood and drink it all down and lay with that hot brown body as I jacked off

Back