Congenital malformation Cyclopia

Considering the severity of this overall malformation, that thing above the eye might be a hand or foot growing where it doesn't belong. I hope the mothers are somehow not permitted to see their babies in situations like this. It is not a memory a mother would cherish.

If I were the parent of such a child, I don't think I could help but feel there was something wrong with ME, to have been able to create a monster. I would be afraid to ever try making another baby.

Almost the entire male human population on Earth suffers from low sperm quality due to air pollution and catastrophic environmental degradation.

Kim Stanley Robinson posted a remarkable article today in the Guardian basically claiming there will be a global societal collapse due overpopulation, environmental degradation, limited resources and climate change in the next decades, not centuries.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2018/mar/20/save-the-planet-half-earth-kim-stanley-robinson

I'm glad I won't live to see the worst of it. All the wealthy people have already purchased or built their fortified bunker-style homes because they know the shit is going to hit the fan soon. I've read that New Zealand has filled up with the world's billionaires, who see it as a defensible island refuge in the societal storms to come.

Back