Erotic Suicide

I'd like to hang: barefoot, handcuffed and shackled, shirtless (so everyone can see there's no harness) and in skimpy white cotton briefs (so my flapping dick is not a distraction from all the other motions of my body, but tight enough to show my erection). Would need a lot of planning to ensure video is high quality, and my swinging body is centre of the picture, perhaps with other cameras simultaneously showing my neck, torso, and feet. Biggest problem is how to get the video and images get on to the net without involving others and without the cops turning up too soon. Any solutions?

Hot fantasy. But just to remind you of what Meatpie has recent said on a couple of similar threads (does it really need saying?):

"Hello,
Just to remind everyone who reads this that we only allow such ads for those interested in fantasy roleplay. Threats, talk or plans to hurt other people for real will be immediately reported to local police who can respond and reach you within minutes."

I wouldn't do it for just that, but knowing I would leave behind a hot video of my hanging would enhance things a bit!

Would somebody fist me , ruin me by ass and then i do what he preferes as snuff . Would liek to have ass ruined before snuff .. fist .. double fist .. punchfuck .. double punchfuck, and if the guy has patience, uin the second assring fisting me tii elbow or shoulder .. if he goes out with a double fist and push .. maybe prolapse a few inches .. tehn being destroyed forever by ass .. ruined gaping .. beter to be snuffed as the guy wants .. that should be erotic , but only those who like to fist or watch fisted guys .. if nobody snuffs me, would impale me later

I am interested in that as well, like autoerotic gone wrong or something

Here are some photos of a man in his 20's found hanged/strangled, with a fully erect penis and a cum filled condom. Condom was removed from him at morgue and is laid on him in these photos, along with the strangling/hanging cord. He must have had a big orgasm at the moment of death. That is why he has death erection aka angel list. This was either autoerotic asphyxiation or sex game gone wrong. Photos were taken by a female medical student, I guess that explains the fixation on his penis.

Would somebody fist me , ruin me by ass and then i do what he preferes as snuff . Would liek to have ass ruined before snuff .. fist .. double fist .. punchfuck .. double punchfuck, and if the guy has patience, uin the second assring fisting me tii elbow or shoulder .. if he goes out with a double fist and push .. maybe prolapse a few inches .. tehn being destroyed forever by ass .. ruined gaping .. beter to be snuffed as the guy wants .. that should be erotic , but only those who like to fist or watch fisted guys .. if nobody snuffs me, would impale me later

Here are some photos from morgue of a man in his 20's found hanged/strangled, with a fully erect penis and a cum filled condom. Condom was removed from him at morgue and is laid on him in these photos, along with the strangling/hanging cord. He must have had a big orgasm at the moment of death. That is why he has death erection aka angel list. This was either autoerotic asphyxiation or sex game gone wrong. Photos were taken by a female medical student, so I guess that explains the fixation on his penis.

I think it's fake - which is as it should be really, since this isn't the Real Death section.

Agreed and since the poster is no longer with us, I think it's safe to assume too many rule breaks got him kicked.

i try a suicide with 5 or more viewers live on skype or facebook. anyone interested? the audience set the outfit and method. i prefer hanging oder slowly strangle.

The idea of a group of guys jerking off as I slit my own throat on camera is pretty exciting.

The idea of a group of guys jerking off as I slit my own throat on camera is pretty exciting.

The thought of a group of guys in the same room - all fucking / sucking / jerking off - as one or more guys start killing themselves is exciting - I would want to ride a spike, as another sucked my cock, as I watched you slit your throat - and, as the others' spewed cum -

I'm ready for suicide, fully naked, with guys watching around and excited about the vision of my agony ...

The thought of a group of guys in the same room - all fucking / sucking / jerking off - as one or more guys start killing themselves is exciting - I would want to ride a spike, as another sucked my cock, as I watched you slit your throat - and, as the others' spewed cum -

Snuff orgy? Sounds exciting.

Okay, I'm sure most guys on CDG are here just for the fantasy. Safe sex, safe as houses. But there might be a few who are in it for real.
For those select few, just a reminder that death is one way, permanent and un-do-able. For those of us with imaginations, we get to be snuffed - or snuff - as many times as we fukkin like. I'll take bulk-buy any day - and leave the "once in a lifetime offer" on the shelf.
Jeez, sorry to make a sermon of it, but hope you get my drift :)

Back