'Sky Woman' a fucked up story on how the world started...

livingdeadman20

Forum Regular
I made this video a while ago. It was my last youtube upload for year 2016 :)
it's called Sky Woman and it's a story they read to us back in elementary school of how the world started... it's pretty fucked up...

I didn't change anything about the story either, besides making the god of life be myself :p
let me know what you think :)

I wish my connection were faster, because I would have liked to watch this...but, alas, I can't. I'll tell you this, though: Joe Winko needs a sugar daddy!

I wish my connection were faster, because I would have liked to watch this...but, alas, I can't. I'll tell you this, though: Joe Winko needs a sugar daddy!

a sugar daddy?
umm maybe. idk. I really just wanted a nice man who'd want me to live with him in Florida and who'd want to suck on my cock a lot and take me on roadtrips every now and then and be my lover/partner :)

let me know if u get a chance to watch the movie :) <3

I was able to enjoy just a little bit of your movie (the first 40 seconds), but that was enough to be able to compliment you on your pleasant speaking voice, which won't (by itself) scare the children during story hour. Also, the islands floating in the sky were neat. :D Now, back to your sugar daddy. If you could find a man who offered everything you are looking for EXCEPT that he would require you to submit to getting fucked in the ass while you wore your Joe Winko hat...would you be willing to compromise on that one point in order to have all the rest?

Alex, are you implying that I have sinned? :super mad::shock:

HAHA...deaddirty you infer correctly. So have we all. I was about to pick up a viaticum for myself, and then I thought: my good friend, deaddirty, could use one as well! So I asked for two. :D

Well I guess a viaticum never did any harm, did it?
For I have a confession to make, to my trusty Father Alexonedeath. I am indeed a sinner - I am a tsundoku.
You got me bang to rights on that one!

Last edited:
Holy shit -- if you're guilty of tsundoku, then you need the viaticum even worse than I thought. As your parish priest, I'll be happy to administer it to you, my son. Just come to the rectory tonight wearing your alter-boy robe, with nothing on underneath.

It's a deal, Holy Father.

If you could find a man who offered everything you are looking for EXCEPT that he would require you to submit to getting fucked in the ass while you wore your Joe Winko hat...would you be willing to compromise on that one point in order to have all the rest?

i would tell him to fuck off...
i can't take it up the ass. i hemorrhage very easily and if anyone tried sticking anything up my ass i would get blood and feces splattered all over him and the stench would never come out for days. i would also be in extreme pain and i'd be very pissed off and angry and that would not go well...
i can't take it up the ass due to an injury of me being sexually assaulted when i was young. i have rectal scar tissue. plus, i am a strict top. i literally can not take it up the ass and i also don't suck cock either because i don't like doing it.

I love having my cock sucked though and im open to getting back into intercourse again only as the top, but that's it.

i'd bury myself in a shallow grave before i let anyone control me. i'm more of the dominant type too and i'm definitely not submissive in anyway.

sorry if i seemed rude, but just getting that straight :)

Also, the picture of the floating islands was just something i found on google images to be honest lol. but the people in the video were made with a program i was using called simpose 1 :)

you should watch the rest of it when you get the chance too :) it's a very interesting story :)

Is there any chance you can take legal action against the person who raped you as a child? Many men have been awarded judgements in the millions for being sexually abused as boys. Your case seems more serious than most since you were physically as well as emotionally damaged.

Is there any chance you can take legal action against the person who raped you as a child? Many men have been awarded judgements in the millions for being sexually abused as boys. Your case seems more serious than most since you were physically as well as emotionally damaged.

i already tried to. the police were notified but they did nothing about it.
they blamed it on me because i was soliciting men online

The response you received from the police (i.e. no response) is probably more common than people realize. A cop is apt to be as lazy as the next guy, and if he thinks he can get away with brushing off a citizen in need, he will. After all, you may have been interrupting his doughnut break. I imagine you've been left with a bad attitude towards the Men in Blue. I don't know what the laws are, but I would guess that even if it is illegal to solicit for sex online, that doesn't make it legal to assault the sex worker. I wish I could find you a sugar daddy. That's exactly what you need.

The response you received from the police (i.e. no response) is probably more common than people realize. A cop is apt to be as lazy as the next guy, and if he thinks he can get away with brushing off a citizen in need, he will. After all, you may have been interrupting his doughnut break. I imagine you've been left with a bad attitude towards the Men in Blue. I don't know what the laws are, but I would guess that even if it is illegal to solicit for sex online, that doesn't make it legal to assault the sex worker. I wish I could find you a sugar daddy. That's exactly what you need.

sex worker?
i wasn't doing any prostitution at that time... I was really young and just wanted to try having sex with a man. i wasn't asking for payment at all.

by 'soliciting sex' they meant that i was looking for sex online, not prostitution. that was just the wording they used at least.

Oh my God, then the treatment you received from the police is even more outrageous. First of all, you were only trying to "date" online, which is certainly legal. Secondly, you were "really young" at the time, which means whoever raped you should have been in serious trouble. Are you seeing anyone now, in Florida?

Oh my God, then the treatment you received from the police is even more outrageous. First of all, you were only trying to "date" online, which is certainly legal. Secondly, you were "really young" at the time, which means whoever raped you should have been in serious trouble. Are you seeing anyone now, in Florida?

no, i'm still single. i've been trying to find a lover/partner but everyone here just wants sex

...and the ones who just want sex don't want the same kind of sex you want. Keep trying, because you are handsome enough that guys are going to hit on you if you are out there and approachable, and of course you don't have to agree to do anything you don't like. There are plenty of romantics roaming around and you will meet one eventually. Are you old enough to hang out in gay bars?

...and the ones who just want sex don't want the same kind of sex you want. Keep trying, because you are handsome enough that guys are going to hit on you if you are out there and approachable, and of course you don't have to agree to do anything you don't like. There are plenty of romantics roaming around and you will meet one eventually. Are you old enough to hang out in gay bars?

i'm 22 years old
i honestly can't stand the gay bar scene and i don't like nightclubs either. i never go to those at all. plus the nearest gay bar from me is a long bike ride away.
i try looking for men online instead.

i'm 22 years old
i honestly can't stand the gay bar scene and i don't like nightclubs either. i never go to those at all. plus the nearest gay bar from me is a long bike ride away.
i try looking for men online instead.

I understand. You are in a unique situation, which makes your search for romance difficult. Now I have a picture in my head of a guy going to a gay bar on a bicycle, and it makes me smile. :)

Back