Garrot

I love the garotte as a form of execution, there was an old series of the Borgias (the first one I think) in which Paolo Orsini got executed in this way, his struggles (in skintight breeches) were so horny!

The garotte is amazingly versatile (There are as many versions of it as there are spellings of the word). The Verdugo ReDrum garotting images cover virtually all the possibilities. The instrument can be a rope, a metal band, or a wire. The condemned man can be standing, kneeling or seated in a formal garotting chair. He can be expecting it or not, and the constriction can occur by means of a turn-wheel, a simple toggle, or just a strong barehanded pull by the killer. Regarding depictions on film, in addition to the Borgias scene that KonTiki mentions, I also like the garottings in the Spanish film Salvador (Puig Antioch) and in Pasolini's classic Salo, or the 120 Days of Sodom.

Thanks for sharing your creations with us!

Great work. Turning the lever slowly as he chokes, then watching the victim as he thrusts his pelvis. He's fucking the air as his rock hard cock sprays its final load onto the floor in front of him just as his trachea collapses.

Back