Dagestan church shooting leaves five dead in Kizlyar

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
gDtpgzz.jpg

Five people have been killed in a shooting at a Christian church in the Russian republic of Dagestan.
Five others were also injured in the shooting, Russia's interior ministry said.

A local man fired at people leaving an evening service in the city of Kizlyar.

The attacker was shot and killed at the scene, and two police officers were among the wounded.

Russian media report that the attacker used a hunting rifle, opening fire on worshippers leaving a service during the Maslenitsa celebrations - a traditional pre-Lent festival.

The injured have all been sent to hospital.

Yes. I am sure his big feet smell hard in those black socks and dirty sneakers.

Kizlyar is just across the lake from you, Meatpie. This incident sounds like something that would happen in the U.S. of A. The insanity is spreading.

Last edited:
Kizlyar is just across the lake from you, Meatpie. This incident sounds like something that would happen in the U.S. of A. The insanity is spreading.

Hunting is a very popular sport in this region, northern Iran, Azerbayan and Russias Caucasian regions, there is a lot of guns for hunting purposes in the homes of people. I have heard friends from Iran saying that people in this region are like people in Texas USA -They love their guns.

Dagestan is a muslim region 8/10 the rest are mountain Jews, some pagans and a Russian minority of Christians. I guess the attentator was after Russians and perhaps want his Dagestan to become a free country.

It will be interesting to see what USA and EU will try to do in the region. Destabilizing Russia=Good but Muslim=Bad will be the algebra in their heads.

Old bearkill, your description of some of the non-Muslims as "pagans" caught my eye. Does that just mean atheists, or is there some special old-time pagan religion being practiced in the mountains of Dagestan? As for what the USA and EU will do in the region, I hope NOTHING! I am becoming an ardent isolationist.

The shooter was later identified as 22-year-old Khalil Khalilov, a resident of Dagestan..

"The killed shooter was identified as Khalil Khalilov, 22, a resident of Rassvet village of Dagestan’s Tarumovsky District"

Last edited:
Old bearkill, your description of some of the non-Muslims as "pagans" caught my eye. Does that just mean atheists, or is there some special old-time pagan religion being practiced in the mountains of Dagestan? As for what the USA and EU will do in the region, I hope NOTHING! I am becoming an ardent isolationist.

I mean pagan religions still practiced in the mountain regions. Atheists and Christians are just a couple of percent of the population.

When it comes to interfering in the Dagestan nation i totally agree with You. We are not paying our politicians astronomical salaries and treating them as semi goods for them to fuck things up and drag us in to war. EU and US -Hands off Dagestan!

Supermarket Nash

Groznenskaya Ulitsa, 4, Kizlyar, Dagestan Republits, Russia, 368830

+7 928 253-03-06

Closed. Opens at 8:00 AM

AF1QipOa5p-ua7cj7FphWJpzI8UNCfx5G8zdSShqNhXA=w600

Last edited:
Olga Sergeeva
The very best store in Kizlyar city. Prices are significantly understated, professional customer service, respect for customers

Ibrahim Umarov

Great selection of products and always the freshest!

Umar Akhyadov
Everything is convenient

Moscow Dream
Excellent Supermarket

Ruslan Talibov
A good supermarket

Last edited:
It's not good enough to be a good store when your competitors are excellent or the very best stores. Rusian Talibov needs new management.

Back