Tortured during physical examination

secretchamber78

Forum Regular
[This is a story I found many years ago online]

My team would have an important game with a strong rival in the next week. But many people around us knew that as long as I was in my team because I was among the top local strikers. Yesterday, I went to do my pre-game physical assessment as the committee sent me an email. But until I started my cardiac exam, hadn't I known that it was a trap made by the rival guys!

As requested, I had to remove my vest to expose my upper body so that the doctors could have auscultation and ECG test on my chest. I took off my singlet outside of the checking room and put it into a locker (which was same as what I did during my previous physical check). But this time, once I pushed the door entering the room, I was drugged...

When I woke up, I was firmly fixed on a gurney, lying straight with my ankles, legs and arms tied with climbing ropes. And there were 4 people from the rival team whom I would meet next week around me. I didn't know how they could enter the medical centre of my football club headquarter and used the facilities there. Before I could figure out what happened, one of them asked me: "Do you mind quitting the game next week?"

"No!" I answered solidly.

"Whether you can play for your team depends on how health you are. Let's see whether you have a breast cancer aha" Then another guy pushed a 10-cm long needle into my left nipple, staying there for a few seconds and then dragged it out. But there was no blood coming out and my nipple became burning hurt. I suddenly became sweaty but didn't scream at all!

"I don't think you can go for the game, because there is no blood coming out and it means there might be something horrible in your breast!"

I had decided to cling to my belief for my team and bear all the pain I might face later, so I said: "If you like, do more checks for my breast!"

"Really? Let's try a better way to exam your tit!" Then another guy cut down my left nipple and stirred inside my wound with something like a metal stick. I almost passed out. But I still didn't sound!

However, the worse thing still yet to come. They even carried a device for electrocution. One electrode was inserted into my wound on left chest, and the other one was clipped on my right nipple. This time, I couldn't help screaming loudly. My right nipple was okay, but the left one (of course there was no nipple already) felt totally numb. I felt I lose my heartbeat; but when they turned on again, I woke up suddenly. This came with several iteration until I was entirely weak. And they removed the electrodes and ended this type of torture on me.

"We think your heart is strong enough for the game." One of them said coldly.

Now I was aware that they wanted me to die indeed. Because they started attaching the probes of ECG to my chest.

"No matter how strong your heart is, a simple rope can make it stop forever!"

"So come on! Look carefully how I am honoured for my team!"

Then a rope was placed around my neck and tightened. I was finally honoured with the cost of my life.

Back