Italian died on the job

The Italian was too old to be having sex at all, but if he insisted on going all the way to Thailand to get laid, he really should have hired a younger prostitute. That's the whole point of Southeast Asia, the ease with which you can procure young meat. At 22, his sex-worker partner was close to retirement age.

Here in Stockholm You can a that big lot of the ladies by traffic lanterns are around 70. They look like "ordinary" old ladies taking their little dog for a walk.

Here in Stockholm You can a that big lot of the ladies by traffic lanterns are around 70. They look like "ordinary" old ladies taking their little dog for a walk.

Are you saying there are 70-year-old prostitutes on the street? Who in the world would want to have sex with them? Even if they are dirt cheap, they surely can't be getting any business.

It is amazing but they do have clients. My sister owns a Greek taverna in the city of Stockholm (Valhalla avenue) and sometimes i help her out. One light summer evening my mother my sister and i was chilling out on the veranda of the restaurant after the work. My mother and my sister started to giggle and pointing in the direction of the traffic semaphores where the car were stopping. Yes there were traffic! ladies in their 60:ies - 80:ies, i would guess, looking like retired librarians or bank clerks waiting for their customers. The ladies were wearing hat and handbag, one of them even had a little dog. A car stopped and a nearest lady went to the side of the car, talked a short while, went around the front of the car and in to the passenger seat.

The Swedish sin is not dead , it have just reached retirement age.

Younger prostitutes are trafficking other streets in the city like Malmskillnadsgatan and norrlandsgatan.

Last edited:
Well then, old bearkill, it is clearly happening, but I don't understand it. I thought everyone wanted young. The young want young and the old want young. I didn't know there existed any interest in sex with old people. This is a perversion of the first order!

Believe it or not some men aren't attracted to teenagers.:retard:
The Italian was too old to be having sex at all, but if he insisted on going all the way to Thailand to get laid, he really should have hired a younger prostitute. That's the whole point of Southeast Asia, the ease with which you can procure young meat. At 22, his sex-worker partner was close to retirement age.

Believe it or not some men aren't attracted to teenagers.:retard:

Are you sure? That is indeed very hard to believe. Maybe men who aren't attracted to teenagers are just men who haven't seen the right ones.

Back