Forum Newcomer
Hi, my name is Andrew, I'm 32 and want to be murdered
My contact details are:
Wickr: andrewbreach
Whatsapp: +44 7919 072 607
Chat and serious killers, all welcome!
Andrew :)

Just a reminder of Meatpie's comments on a similar thread:

Just to remind our members that this forum is moderated and we monitor all posts 24/7.

We assume killing ads are for play only.

If we get information or a hint that someone is planning to commit a real homicide we are obliged by law to report you to your local police authorities and give them your real location.

Real murder talk will never be tolerated in this community.

We work with police mainly in Europe and the USA.

It would be sad to see more members go to jail because of posts they make on our forums.

Just to reiterate: I am a fantasist. I am very masochistic and dark in my mind, but in sex I am almost totally vanilla. I never even do anything kinky let alone more than that. I find that chat which for me is masochistic helps me re-focus and feel like I've expunged any feelings of negativity. That's the reason I fantasise about doing dark things to myself, to make myself confront my emotions and then move on. I need to point out that I truly am nothing but a fantasist and do not condone anything illegal.
I may have sounded for real, but that's because I like the fantasy to sound as if it might be for real, when in reality it is nothing but chat and escapism. I find myself desiring this sort of talk less and less as I feel better in myself and there is absolutely zero way I would ever harm myself, while hurting anyone else has never even been a question.
I hope if you contact me you will have it abundantly clear that it is a dirty, sordid chat-fantasy which goes no further.

Back