Waiting for treatment in hospital

baddiunit

Forum Resident

I don't know what problem he had.

He went to hospital, sat on chair in waiting area. when his turn came he found still completely still eyes and mouth still open no pulses visible in his neck as before, heart stopped beating long before....

can anyone guess what happened to him?

Same thing happened with this man too..

He managed to reach in hospital alone deposited fee, waited for his turn for treatment

When his turn came, he found motionless cold, no sign of life.

both of them died silently in presence of many people and medical staff but its unfortunate no one even noticed them in their final moments. life of both of them could be saved.

unfortunate....

Unfortunate occurrences such as these happen in the U.S. too. Poor people, in the waiting rooms of hospitals that cater to those who cannot pay for their treatment, are left waiting for hours. I suspect the hospital staff does not much care how ill the patients in the waiting room are or how long they have to wait, even if they have to wait so long they die in their chairs. I believe the health care system in the U.S., and the hospitals and the people who work in them are all incompetent and uncaring. India probably has it even worse.

No such situation are very are in India, even these people paid their fee .

Sad thing is that some negligence may cost them their lives.

And final thing is

"DEATH HAS ITS OWN TIME, No one can cheat it"

We all are going to be a corpse one day.

Today I am saying a corpse sexy maybe tomorrow you all will call mine .....

One thing I wanted to say that, I dont know why I had such relation with DEATH, I dont have fear of death.. I am just waiting for that like my friend... I wish that come soon..

probably died of starvation

I dont think so...

They had money for their treatment too even both deposited required amount in the counter and waited for their number..and silently died on the chair in waiting hall...

I hope they had very weak hearts.. got very strong stroke. cant utter a word even can't change the expression in face. you can see no expression of pain in their face... body stay motionless while life leaving it permanently...

I hope they are lucky enough to get a nice peaceful way to leave the world.

Back