Florida, U.S., High School Shooting

alexonedeath

Mortua sed non sepulta!
I just heard on the radio that there are 17 dead! I don't know anything more.

Yes, there has been another mass shooting in USA, this time in Florida school.

VZCAzPp.jpg

Shooter is 19 yo Nikolas Cruz who was expelled from the school and has been caught by police.

It's funny because americans believed in a president who said.
Ban all Muslims entering US.

Mass shooting in Las Vegas and now this.

Nikolas looks defective. Not that it would excuse his crime, but he appears to be an idiot (in the former medical sense of the word).

There's some footage on theync.com

This young man should have been stopped. Police had been called to his house over 30 times in the last 7 years with reports of violence and nothing was put on paper to keep him from being able to buy guns. The FBI had a report on him last month from people reporting he wanted to shoot people and they did nothing.

Yes, I just heard about the call to the FBI tip line last month. That is one huge screw-up, and people are going to be asking themselves what good the FBI is if it can't even protect us when it's told exactly who the bad guy is and what he's going to do. They didn't need to do any investigating at all. The information was handed to them on a platter, and they proceeded to either misplace it or totally ignore it. A lot of money could be saved by disbanding that organization. It seems to be worthless.

Last edited:
very sad that this happened...this kid was obviously troubled and needed help...all the signs were there...including the FBI being notified...shouldnt have happened

It has just been reported that the woman who is the killer's adoptive mother had named him in her will to collect $800,000 upon her death. I wonder if Cruz knew about this bequest, and, if he didn't, whether knowing it would have made a difference. I don't mean to suggest that he would have killed her for the money; that is too stupid even for him. He might, however, have decided he had something to live for, with all that cash on the horizon...but it's too late now.

Last edited:
Holy hell, it's worse than I thought. This killer was ALREADY wealthy. His Mom died three months ago and the fortune was his. He was a rich killer. There is just no understanding people. Some murderers are simply evil, but this one was insane as well.

Back