Mixed

This is the most colorful mix I've seen in a long time. It's a rainbow of death.

AND then sooooo many Americans cry and moan about the "poor illegal immigrants" and how NASTY it is for President Donald Trump to want to BUILD A WALL to keep THESE kinda BAD-ACTORS ***OUT*** of the USA !!!!

Latin America is M O S T L Y a total CESSPOOL of godless, vicious, life-negating drug dealing satanic losers .... and WE don't WANT them HERE in the USA!!!

"Oh, these POOOR DACA kids, they are SOOOOO innocent and PURE" .... here is the REAL TRUTH about these "soooo pure and inncent DACA kids" :

http://thehill.com/opinion/immigration/356231-the-truth-about-daca-is-uglier-than-weve-been-told

Look at at these above photos that have been posted here by SoldierTom, and ask yourself "would you want THIS going on in your CITY and YOUR USA NEIGHBORHOOD???"

Because IT WILL and in many places already IS happening, thanks to all the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS that POUR into the USA and these "poooor DACA kids" that so many moan and cry cry cry about.

WELL, they are NOT crying for YOU, no way ... WAKE-UP and look at REALITY for once ....
WE don't WANT THIS here in the USA!

:super mad::super mad::super mad::super mad::super mad:

Last edited:
I absolutely positively agree 100% with ArrowMan! I have witnessed my own neighborhood change over the past 20 years to almost all non-native residents. One way I know this is that everyone around me is speaking foreign languages. Also, the local Police Log is full of one foreign name after another, all of them cited for stealing or assaulting or otherwise breaking the law. I am not sympathetic to the needs of immigrants or refugees. I'm tired of their problems.

Please keep your racist paranoid rants in the proper section. I came here to look at pics but have to read these bullshit stereotype posts. At least in general discussions i can ignore it.

Back