Suspected gay serial killer in Toronto

steveo1955

Forum Regular
http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/timeline-of-bruce-mcarthur-murder-case

For quite a long time now people have been disappearing in the gay village in Toronto. It has made a lot of us nervous and anxious about is there a killer. It now seems the police have found a man and parts of 6 dead bodies in a neighbourhood near me. Its important to say he has had no trial yet, and not found guilty, but he is being held, and the bodies are piling up.

I can imagine how relieved people must feel to have SOMEONE in custody. I'm sure the cops will continue to investigate until the current suspect has been proven to be the killer. Even if he is not responsible for the missing Toronto gays, he's going to have a lot of explaining to do regarding the body parts in his possession. I think it's safe to assume he is guilty of SOMETHING. I hope you will keep us informed of developments.

Although he was in a straight relationship and raised a family, he had a sexual relationship with one or more of the victims, and some of them were seen working for him in his landscaping business. His apartment was under surveillance when police saw a young man enter his apartment. When he did not leave they decided it was time to do something and break his door down. They found the young man unharmed but chained to the bed.

A young man unharmed but chained to the bed...this sounds very erotic. Considering what's happened to the other missing men, he must be one lucky guy.

All of the murdered men shown in the article are older. I wonder how "young" the young man found chained to the bed was.

Back