CDG is back and so am I!

taynbowen

Forum Regular
Hey guys. So sorry that I disappeared! I missed you all so much!

Some updates on my journey to becoming a medical examiner, however. I am switching colleges, so, I haven't started school yet. I'll be starting this fall at my dream college, though, so, I am so very excited!

How is everyone else?!

Hey,

Glad to see you back why are you switching colleges?

Hey,

Glad to see you back why are you switching colleges?

I'm actually switching colleges because the college that I'm switching to is my dream college! I'll be starting my biology degree this fall and I have plans to do a cooperative education program where, basically, the school hooks me up with a job and the work goes towards college credit! It's also a private college as opposed to the community college I was going to go to and I feel that a private college is more suited to me. I'll be able to focus solely on my biology degree and getting into medical school as opposed to obtaining a basic associate's degree with general education classes at a community college before I can even start my bachelor's degree, if that makes sense. I'm only worried about degrees and schooling because, in order to be a medical examiner, I have to actually have a medical doctor's license, so, I have a lot of schooling to look forward to, but, I'm excited and I think I've finally found where I fit in!

Back