meeting snuffers - and chat / cam

gutting is awesome - would love to watch two fags bb fucking and spilling their guts - a quick hip-to hip slice, with a center pulling up cut - and the intestines wil just spill out -
Oh fuck yes! Hot!! How about a super strong dude choke lifting a little faggot with one hand, little bare feet dangling a foot off the ground, and then opening up the fags belly with the other hand. Yank Out the boys guts and jerk off with his slippery, warm intestines.

I'm wanting to get snuffed by executioner with machette. Head cut off and impaled. Wickr Daemon55

Last edited:
gutting is awesome - would love to watch two fags bb fucking and spilling their guts - a quick hip-to hip slice, with a center pulling up cut - and the intestines wil just spill out -
would like to know if one thing possible , gutterc are you on wickr ?

Want to be apprehended, abducted, chloroformed, drugged, raped, then forced to cum simultanously just as my head is being cut off. As you masturbate me and just right at the moment I ejaculate for the last time, bound naked to a tree or table (whichever is most practical), you take your knife or machete and begin to slice off my head. Gut my body if you will. My headless body and head are yours for your amusement, sexual pleasure, consumption, or disposal as you see fit. I'm daemon58 on Wickr. Please, contact me.

want watch participate in snuffing hot fags (gutting is my favorite) and ultimate want get guttied in front of an audience. want start by chatting and cam2cam
Hi, if you find someone on cam into snuff that is willing to show, let me know man.

Back