29 yo Marcelo de Moura Drech Executado

Executado by airbag -- those fuckers pack a mean punch! I think the photographer is trying to point out to us that Marcelo also shot himself in the crotch by accident. That didn't help matters.

I like his nice lean body and perfect feets......BTW Takata air bags will kill you:shock:

Yes, I've heard those reports. There are metal parts in the assembly that will hit you like shrapnel. I sometimes look at my steering wheel and worry about being slammed in the face by the airbag deploying mistakenly. I don't think I have a Takata or I would have received a recall, but I don't trust any of them.

very sexy guy - incredible lean body and perfect feet --- love his long neck too - thank you for posting

all of that was from an airbag?

No, no, just kidding about the airbag -- it was a standard executado, just as Mr. phyzzi said, but the airbag does appear so prominently in the photos that it appears as if it might have had something to do with the death.

Baddiunit, there is no problem with the airbag in these images. Please disregard my earlier comments referencing same. How did you determine he was shot in the back of the neck, and how did the assailant manage that when the victim was sitting in the car?

Back