What is GHB, the party drug that might have killed 'Storm Chasers' star Joel Taylor?

I never was with the right crowd when I was young, and I missed out on all the recreational drugs. Everyone else seems to have tried LSD and Ecstasy and cocaine, but all I managed was marijuana and a few diet pills. I am still regretting my missed experiences, and would gladly try to catch up with some GHB. I'd prefer, though, to become a strung-out meth head. I love stimulants. By the way, there is NO opioid crisis in the United States!

Wait a min. GHB is what you GIVE TO OTHERS to KNOCK them OUT so you can DATE-RAPE them. So was someone trying to RAPE Joel Taylor? But accidentally overdosed him? If he knowingly ingest GHB, he's NOT VERY BRIGHT!

I never was with the right crowd when I was young, and I missed out on all the recreational drugs. Everyone else seems to have tried LSD and Ecstasy and cocaine, but all I managed was marijuana and a few diet pills. I am still regretting my missed experiences, and would gladly try to catch up with some GHB. I'd prefer, though, to become a strung-out meth head. I love stimulants. By the way, there is NO opioid crisis in the United States!

I'd love to get my hands on some GHB, too. I know an insanely hot guy who loves to fool around but REFUSE do to anything anally. Would love to knock him out and STICK MY DICK in him. He wouldn't know the difference when he wakes up.

Back