RIP OgrishForum.com 2006-2017

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
OgrishForum has finally passed away, an epic and notorious community destroyed and erased forever from the interwebs. They were on life support last couple of years and poorly maintained so we can't say this was totally unexpected. Still, sad too see one of my favourite websites as webpage corpse now.

Those of us who were there and actively posted and contributed will probably never forget the crazy times we had I made my first baby steps into the gore world on that forum and met some of my best friends there both online and in real life.

We dedicate this thread as a memorial to the OgrishForum community anyone who was a member there is welcome to say a few words in its memory. Thank you and God Bless. I had crazy time on that website sometimes spent entire night posting, the internet was poorly developed back then no one had fibre optic and most people connected with super slow dial-up modems.

Still it was pure magic back then no facebook, no twitter everyone posted like crazy. This was basically the only place where you could see uncensored news.

What's your memory of OgrishForum? When did you first join?

nynI86R.png

I was a member there. Too bad none of us members were told ogrishforum was being shut down. Lots of good memories and good laughs. Will miss many of forum regulars.

I was an OgrishForum member maybe 12 years ago. I still have my 7-digit password. Ogrish was one of my first sources for gore, and I'd spend many hours at my office computer, looking at horrifying photos and videos when I was supposed to be working for my pay. I never posted even a comment, but I sure took advantage of all they had to offer. :O Then, one day when I tried to sign in, my User Name and Password were rejected. I couldn't even enter the site as a guest any more. I don't know what happened. I was locked out, for reasons I never understood. Then, there was a long gore dry spell for me until I found UncoverReality, and finally CDG. It's been a long time now since I've visited any gore site except CDG.

Last edited:
Ogrish was my refuge, distraction, loved it, fantastic and funny times...

I was one of the regulars. All of a sudden without notification the site dies. I'll miss it, I was on that site for 10yrs.

Sorry to see it go. We can not blame bgirl for its total loss though. That would be a bit unfair.

The site was sick for years now. Most everyone who was dynamic and entertaining had left or been banned.

RIP.

I got locked out too all of a sudden but by then I was already on cdg so I didn't need to go to ogrish anymore. I think Ogrish was the first forum I ever joined.
I was an OgrishForum member maybe 12 years ago. I still have my 7-digit password. Ogrish was one of my first sources for gore, and I'd spend many hours at my office computer, looking at horrifying photos and videos when I was supposed to be working for my pay. I never posted even a comment, but I sure took advantage of all they had to offer. :O Then, one day when I tried to sign in, my User Name and Password were rejected. I couldn't even enter the site as a guest any more. I don't know what happened. I was locked out, for reasons I never understood. Then, there was a long gore dry spell for me until I found UncoverReality, and finally CDG. It's been a long time now since I've visited any gore site except CDG.

I got locked out too all of a sudden but by then I was already on cdg so I didn't need to go to ogrish anymore. I think Ogrish was the first forum I ever joined.

...and though Ogrish and CDG could be considered similar in content, each had its own unique ambience, quite apart from the obvious sexual orientation difference. To put it more bluntly, Ogrish was low-class.

There was too much gay bashing esp in later years.

Yes, very homophobic. That's why I never really liked ogrish.

i knowed this site in 2004 , i was shocked and totaly sad the day the site close in 2006 , i wanst in the forum

ogrish will be the best gore site ever

Back